Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Hiring Grinders/Melters!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
bump
bump
@BeanRat I'd like to grind for you in the Training Fields, but I'm not sure about how much time I do have. Is it okay if I tell you afterwards?
@BeanRat I'd like to grind for you in the Training Fields, but I'm not sure about how much time I do have. Is it okay if I tell you afterwards?
gxI7g1F.png
@Shihana

Thank you! - and Yep, that's completely fine! Just let me know whenever you set up the CR and whether you'd prefer treasure/gems :)
@Shihana

Thank you! - and Yep, that's completely fine! Just let me know whenever you set up the CR and whether you'd prefer treasure/gems :)
@BeanRat 300 battles and treasure should be fine! I'll send one 2-way CR and the rest in 1-way
@Shihana also pinging myself because I'm sure I'll be around in the future
@BeanRat 300 battles and treasure should be fine! I'll send one 2-way CR and the rest in 1-way
@Shihana also pinging myself because I'm sure I'll be around in the future
gxI7g1F.png
@Shihana

Awesome, and thank you!
@Shihana

Awesome, and thank you!
@BeanRat Just found this! Would it be cool if I did 700 battles in training fields and you knock down the leveling price by about 90k?
@BeanRat Just found this! Would it be cool if I did 700 battles in training fields and you knock down the leveling price by about 90k?
@Vivianne

Yep! That is completely fine with me!
@Vivianne

Yep! That is completely fine with me!
bump
bump
@BeanRat I like to grind training fields while thinking and have a mess of stuff to mull over tomorrow, so will raise my battles to 1400 to pay for all of my leveling if that’s okay. I do lose count a lot, but I restart from a definite stopping point and throw in extras besides.

I should be done tomorrow evening at the latest and will send over a one way crossroads. (:
@BeanRat I like to grind training fields while thinking and have a mess of stuff to mull over tomorrow, so will raise my battles to 1400 to pay for all of my leveling if that’s okay. I do lose count a lot, but I restart from a definite stopping point and throw in extras besides.

I should be done tomorrow evening at the latest and will send over a one way crossroads. (:
@BeanRat

I grind in SandSwept Delta and Ghostlight Ruins, hwo much do ya pay for those?
@BeanRat

I grind in SandSwept Delta and Ghostlight Ruins, hwo much do ya pay for those?
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15