Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Hiring Grinders/Melters!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@CoffeeShoppe

Any venue is good by me! [ Maybe the Volcanic Vents or Boreal Wood? ] and hourly is fine!

[ For reference, it seems like 360-ish battles/hour was the average that I got for Thunderhead, Volcanic, and Boreal. It's not an exact science since it's hard to predict boss-battles, captchas, and reloads, but as long as it's similar, it's fine by me! ]
@CoffeeShoppe

Any venue is good by me! [ Maybe the Volcanic Vents or Boreal Wood? ] and hourly is fine!

[ For reference, it seems like 360-ish battles/hour was the average that I got for Thunderhead, Volcanic, and Boreal. It's not an exact science since it's hard to predict boss-battles, captchas, and reloads, but as long as it's similar, it's fine by me! ]
@BeanRat , sounds good! I’ll start grinding the Boreal Forest!
@BeanRat , sounds good! I’ll start grinding the Boreal Forest!
@BeanRat

Hey! Wondering if you need some more grinding ^^ I do it by hour but I can also try counting each battle I'm just not the best at keeping track. I can get done 6-8 battles a minute in lower venues, and more like 4-6 a minute for 20+ venues but Boreal Wood should be high battle count still <3

I also have 3+ dragons with eliminate for your grinding needs

Thanks for considering :))
@BeanRat

Hey! Wondering if you need some more grinding ^^ I do it by hour but I can also try counting each battle I'm just not the best at keeping track. I can get done 6-8 battles a minute in lower venues, and more like 4-6 a minute for 20+ venues but Boreal Wood should be high battle count still <3

I also have 3+ dragons with eliminate for your grinding needs

Thanks for considering :))
zSKdav4.png
@Xesei

Absolutely! Are you able to do 6-8 battles/minute-ish in the Thunderhead Savannah?
@Xesei

Absolutely! Are you able to do 6-8 battles/minute-ish in the Thunderhead Savannah?
@BeanRat

Sure, easily! How many battles/hours would you like in Thunderhead?
@BeanRat

Sure, easily! How many battles/hours would you like in Thunderhead?
zSKdav4.png
@Xesei

Whatever/however much you want to do is fine by me! :)
@Xesei

Whatever/however much you want to do is fine by me! :)
@BeanRat

Okay! Thanks c:
@BeanRat

Okay! Thanks c:
zSKdav4.png
bump
bump
@beanrat could i grind by the battle in training fields :| ;3
@beanrat could i grind by the battle in training fields :| ;3
@FURRYBONES

Yep! Go right on ahead! :)
@FURRYBONES