Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Hiring Grinders/Melters!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Hiring Grinders By the Battle

>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<^>^<[color]

Current Funds

Treasure - 5kt
Gems - 475g

Currently seeking battles in:

Training Fields - 150t/battle or 75kt/hour
Thunderhead Savannah - 210t/battle or 75kt/hour
Volcanic Vents - 210t/battle or 75kt/hour
Boreal Wood - 280t/battle or 100kt/hour

Quick Payout Guide

150t x 100-battles = 15kt/g
150t x 250-battles = 37.5kt/g
150t x 500-battles = 75kt/g
150t x 1000-battles = 150kt/g

210t x 100-battles = 21kt/g
210t x 250-battles = 52.5kt/g
210t x 500-battles = 105kt/g
210t x 1000-battles = 210kt/g

280t x 100-battles = 28kt/g
280t x 250-battles = 70kt/g
280t x 500-battles = 140kt/g
280t x 1000-battles = 280kt/g

Guidelines/Payment

Want to grind for me and make a little extra money? Feel free to let me know! I would prefer to pay by the battle – in order to keep averages in line. HOWEVER, if you can meet the averages for said venue and you would rather grind by the hour, go ahead! Just let me know where you want to grind and send a two-way CR when you’re finished; then simply tell me how many battles you did and how you would like your payout!
- - -
If you want to grind by the hour: here are the requirements!

3 LV-25 dragons with "Strong-hitter" builds.

Emptying your hoard and going for speed is best! [ You may take breaks, obviously - I tend to stop the clock and take breaks every 20-minutes when I do it this way ]

You need to hit a decent average but it is NOT an exact science. My calculations do not factor in reloads, boss battles, or captcha!
- - -
You can start whenever you like and whether you receive a response or not. If you just want to start grinding, go ahead and simply send me the CR with the number of battles and preferred payout. You don’t even have to comment, I am always looking for grinders!

I’d like to keep all drops but if there is something you’d like to keep if it should drop, go ahead! Maybe you want all the meat-drops or maybe you want to keep that rally that dropped. As much as I love them, you may ALWAYS keep any eggs or eliminates that drop!

I can pay in treasure, gems, items, and even leveling if you’re interested! Whatever you want, just give me a shout! If you have questions on my inventory, amount of currency, etc… feel free to ask! :)
Want to keep something specific? Like, maybe you just want to keep all the meat-drops or you’re after a specific apparel item? Let me know! Additionally, no matter what, I will always let you keep an egg if you should find one.

I tip for “rares!”

FAQ
Can I grind somewhere else? I hate those venues!
Sure! Just let me know so I can give you a price per battle. Anywhere EXCEPT the Redrock Cove or Kelp Beds, that is.

Can I grind by the hour?
If you can meet similar averages. They don't have to be exact, but I WILL know if you fell significantly below average. Please tell me if you decide to do it this way! One thing is a must though - you NEED to clear your inventory and speed-run it [ you can take breaks though, obviously. I do at least. ] I WILL know if you do it by recording the drops after each battle.

What is your ratio?
1g/1000t

Will the venues listed ever change?
Yes! Actually... I use Random.org to decide which venues I slap up here, so I'll probably change this every couple of weeks or so, haha - I like to keep a varied inventory.
Hiring Grinders By the Battle

Current Funds

Treasure - 5kt
Gems - 475g

Currently seeking battles in:

Training Fields - 150t/battle or 75kt/hour
Thunderhead Savannah - 210t/battle or 75kt/hour
Volcanic Vents - 210t/battle or 75kt/hour
Boreal Wood - 280t/battle or 100kt/hour

Quick Payout Guide

150t x 100-battles = 15kt/g
150t x 250-battles = 37.5kt/g
150t x 500-battles = 75kt/g
150t x 1000-battles = 150kt/g

210t x 100-battles = 21kt/g
210t x 250-battles = 52.5kt/g
210t x 500-battles = 105kt/g
210t x 1000-battles = 210kt/g

280t x 100-battles = 28kt/g
280t x 250-battles = 70kt/g
280t x 500-battles = 140kt/g
280t x 1000-battles = 280kt/g

Guidelines/Payment

Want to grind for me and make a little extra money? Feel free to let me know! I would prefer to pay by the battle – in order to keep averages in line. HOWEVER, if you can meet the averages for said venue and you would rather grind by the hour, go ahead! Just let me know where you want to grind and send a two-way CR when you’re finished; then simply tell me how many battles you did and how you would like your payout!
- - -
If you want to grind by the hour: here are the requirements!

3 LV-25 dragons with "Strong-hitter" builds.

Emptying your hoard and going for speed is best! [ You may take breaks, obviously - I tend to stop the clock and take breaks every 20-minutes when I do it this way ]

You need to hit a decent average but it is NOT an exact science. My calculations do not factor in reloads, boss battles, or captcha!
- - -
You can start whenever you like and whether you receive a response or not. If you just want to start grinding, go ahead and simply send me the CR with the number of battles and preferred payout. You don’t even have to comment, I am always looking for grinders!

I’d like to keep all drops but if there is something you’d like to keep if it should drop, go ahead! Maybe you want all the meat-drops or maybe you want to keep that rally that dropped. As much as I love them, you may ALWAYS keep any eggs or eliminates that drop!

I can pay in treasure, gems, items, and even leveling if you’re interested! Whatever you want, just give me a shout! If you have questions on my inventory, amount of currency, etc… feel free to ask! :)
Want to keep something specific? Like, maybe you just want to keep all the meat-drops or you’re after a specific apparel item? Let me know! Additionally, no matter what, I will always let you keep an egg if you should find one.

I tip for “rares!”

FAQ
Can I grind somewhere else? I hate those venues!
Sure! Just let me know so I can give you a price per battle. Anywhere EXCEPT the Redrock Cove or Kelp Beds, that is.

Can I grind by the hour?
If you can meet similar averages. They don't have to be exact, but I WILL know if you fell significantly below average. Please tell me if you decide to do it this way! One thing is a must though - you NEED to clear your inventory and speed-run it [ you can take breaks though, obviously. I do at least. ] I WILL know if you do it by recording the drops after each battle.

What is your ratio?
1g/1000t

Will the venues listed ever change?
Yes! Actually... I use Random.org to decide which venues I slap up here, so I'll probably change this every couple of weeks or so, haha - I like to keep a varied inventory.
Hiring Melters

Quick Payout Guide

1.5kt/g per food/material/trinket melted
2.5kt/g per apparel/familiar melted

Guidelines/Payment

If anyone is interested in a little instant cash, feel free to let me know and send a CR! Tell me what you’re willing to transmute, how many you can do, and of course how you would like to receive payment!

EDIT: I will only send up to 25 familiars/apparel at a time from this point on!
Hiring Melters

Quick Payout Guide

1.5kt/g per food/material/trinket melted
2.5kt/g per apparel/familiar melted

Guidelines/Payment

If anyone is interested in a little instant cash, feel free to let me know and send a CR! Tell me what you’re willing to transmute, how many you can do, and of course how you would like to receive payment!

EDIT: I will only send up to 25 familiars/apparel at a time from this point on!
@BeanRat

I can do fams/apparel! I'd prefer apparel since I'm selling my fams at the moment but I'll do any!
@BeanRat

I can do fams/apparel! I'd prefer apparel since I'm selling my fams at the moment but I'll do any!
@IceDragon1

No problem! How many are you up to do? [ There's no time limit or anything haha ]
@IceDragon1

No problem! How many are you up to do? [ There's no time limit or anything haha ]
@BeanRat

i need lotsa gems so how about 100? im doing a stack for someone else right now but ill be done soon

edit: also if you don't want to send a bunch of crs, you can also send me 300g so I can buy 100 fams lol

edit again of 400g for 100 apparel since that seems to be the going rate. If you do fams I can just sell you my fams since I have some lying around but if you prefer apparel I can do that too :D
@BeanRat

i need lotsa gems so how about 100? im doing a stack for someone else right now but ill be done soon

edit: also if you don't want to send a bunch of crs, you can also send me 300g so I can buy 100 fams lol

edit again of 400g for 100 apparel since that seems to be the going rate. If you do fams I can just sell you my fams since I have some lying around but if you prefer apparel I can do that too :D
@IceDragon1

Either works for me, I'll go ahead and start setting up CRs for 100 apparel-items!

Also, I would love to buy/have you melt any familiars you are selling as well, if you're willing! haha [ Whatever your selling them for + 2.5kt/g per item transmuted ] - If you're fine by that, just let me know how much the familiars cost so I can tack that onto your payout! :)
@IceDragon1

Either works for me, I'll go ahead and start setting up CRs for 100 apparel-items!

Also, I would love to buy/have you melt any familiars you are selling as well, if you're willing! haha [ Whatever your selling them for + 2.5kt/g per item transmuted ] - If you're fine by that, just let me know how much the familiars cost so I can tack that onto your payout! :)
@BeanRat

Lets start with the apparel lol I've got tons of fams too for later lol
@BeanRat

Lets start with the apparel lol I've got tons of fams too for later lol
@IceDragon1

No problem haha :)

I sent the first trade and am working on the other 2!
@IceDragon1

No problem haha :)

I sent the first trade and am working on the other 2!
@BeanRat - I can grind in Woodland Path, if you're still looking for farmers. I'd just want to keep any Eliminates or Rally stones, since I'm still leveling my first team.

Edited to add: I really like the pay-per-battle idea. :D
@BeanRat - I can grind in Woodland Path, if you're still looking for farmers. I'd just want to keep any Eliminates or Rally stones, since I'm still leveling my first team.

Edited to add: I really like the pay-per-battle idea. :D
Coli Farming Services
@GoldenNautilus

That would be awesome! [ And yep! That's completely fine! :) ]

Feel free to send a CR when you finish! Just let me know how many battles you decide to do :) - Do you prefer treasure or gems?
@GoldenNautilus

That would be awesome! [ And yep! That's completely fine! :) ]

Feel free to send a CR when you finish! Just let me know how many battles you decide to do :) - Do you prefer treasure or gems?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15