Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Light Dom] Illuminated Market | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! ♥
Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! ♥
lighth8.png
Can I get:

Fae scroll
Safari scroll

?
Can I get:

Fae scroll
Safari scroll

?
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@Dohmalore

Absolutely! Please send 125,800 t in a PM or 1-way CR!
@Dohmalore

Absolutely! Please send 125,800 t in a PM or 1-way CR!
lighth8.png
@Alphaea
I'd like to order 1 tundra scroll!
@Alphaea
I'd like to order 1 tundra scroll!
@Koobi

Absolutely!
@Koobi

Absolutely!
lighth8.png
Online for the evening! May be a little slow!
Online for the evening! May be a little slow!
lighth8.png
Would you snag me a
runes
tundra
please? :)
Would you snag me a
runes
tundra
please? :)
1t6eapG.gif
Would you be able to snag the Lightlock Skin for Female Guardians? It would be highly appreciated!
Would you be able to snag the Lightlock Skin for Female Guardians? It would be highly appreciated!
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
I’d like to get the x2 please! If I can be told price per, that would be great :)
I’d like to get the x2 please! If I can be told price per, that would be great :)
@DaDragon Sure can! Your total comes to 174,000 t, if you can send that over via 1-way CR or PM!

@SunsetSoundwaves Absolutely! Each skin is 29,750 t, if you can send that over via 1-way CR or PM!

@Ekksu Certainly - your total will come to 403,750 t, if you could send that over via 1-way CR or PM!

@Voltalis Fest skins are always 29,750 t each (with the dom discount)! So two would be 59,500 t, if you could send that over via 1-way CR or PM!

Sorry for the delay everyone!
@DaDragon Sure can! Your total comes to 174,000 t, if you can send that over via 1-way CR or PM!

@SunsetSoundwaves Absolutely! Each skin is 29,750 t, if you can send that over via 1-way CR or PM!

@Ekksu Certainly - your total will come to 403,750 t, if you could send that over via 1-way CR or PM!

@Voltalis Fest skins are always 29,750 t each (with the dom discount)! So two would be 59,500 t, if you could send that over via 1-way CR or PM!

Sorry for the delay everyone!
lighth8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9