Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Earth DOM Shop [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 239 240
[center][size=4][b]Offline - receiving orders[/b] [b]NotN items:[/b] I can buy bundles and specialty items but [u]NOT individual apparel pieces[/u].[/center] Hi, my name is Rufus and my timezone is FR+16. Whenever Earth has dominance, I can grab marketplace and seasonal items for you at dom discount price. [center][b]Procedure[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Send a [b]1-way CR or PM[/b] with full payment. No need to wait for confirmation. [*]You can post here with your order or just put it in your PM/CR. [*]Please allow some time for your order to be fulfilled, it can take over a day for individual genes to stock. [*]I can't buy apparel but everything else should be okay! Just post if in doubt. [*]Bulk orders okay! [/LIST] [center][b]Tips are not mandatory.[/b] But if you want, I hoard walking sticks. [item=balanced walking sticks][item=polished walking sticks] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IbFWCs_nEJ7OBsBdCGyq1ELAlwqX-KUV8ZxmkRg2eig/edit?usp=sharing][size=5][b]>> Check/calculate your order here! <<[/b][/size][/url] [b]Nifty calculator sheet so you can count your total and send funds right away.[/b] I don't keep a list of items and their discount prices in this thread anymore because my goodness there are a lot of new ones but I think I've added all genes to this sheet which can be viewed under 'Reference', or just use the calculator page! Stellan is the thread’s mascot [emoji=auraboa size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66299763][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662998/66299763_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Offline - receiving orders

NotN items: I can buy bundles and specialty items but NOT individual apparel pieces.

Hi, my name is Rufus and my timezone is FR+16. Whenever Earth has dominance, I can grab marketplace and seasonal items for you at dom discount price.
Procedure
  1. Send a 1-way CR or PM with full payment. No need to wait for confirmation.
  2. You can post here with your order or just put it in your PM/CR.
  3. Please allow some time for your order to be fulfilled, it can take over a day for individual genes to stock.
  4. I can't buy apparel but everything else should be okay! Just post if in doubt.
  5. Bulk orders okay!
Tips are not mandatory.
But if you want, I hoard walking sticks.
Balanced Walking Sticks Polished Walking Sticks

>> Check/calculate your order here! <<
Nifty calculator sheet so you can count your total and send funds right away.

I don't keep a list of items and their discount prices in this thread anymore because my goodness there are a lot of new ones but I think I've added all genes to this sheet which can be viewed under 'Reference', or just use the calculator page!

Stellan is the thread’s mascot
66299763_350.png
1XvTtel.png
[emoji=obelisk size=1]
1XvTtel.png
[emoji=obelisk size=1]
1XvTtel.png
[emoji=obelisk size=1]
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott
Yay, I was looking for an open dom shop! *cracks knuckles* I have a few genes and breed scrolls I'd like to order:

Jaguar x1
Laced x1
Lionfish x1
Noxtide x1
Okapi x1
Ripple x1
Seraph x1
Spines x1
Vipera x1
Skydancer x1
Snapper x2
Spiral x1
Tundra x1

If I'm not mistaken, the total cost would be 2,647,750t. Would you be okay with this order?
@rufusdrumknott
Yay, I was looking for an open dom shop! *cracks knuckles* I have a few genes and breed scrolls I'd like to order:

Jaguar x1
Laced x1
Lionfish x1
Noxtide x1
Okapi x1
Ripple x1
Seraph x1
Spines x1
Vipera x1
Skydancer x1
Snapper x2
Spiral x1
Tundra x1

If I'm not mistaken, the total cost would be 2,647,750t. Would you be okay with this order?
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
@Sossedov Wow, sure I'd love to help out with that order :D And yep, that total looks correct to me! Send a CR with the money and I'll get started picking them up.
@Sossedov Wow, sure I'd love to help out with that order :D And yep, that total looks correct to me! Send a CR with the money and I'll get started picking them up.
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott Can I grab a snapper scroll please? Sending payment now!
@rufusdrumknott Can I grab a snapper scroll please? Sending payment now!
@tenworms Sent, thanks for your order and the tip! <3
@tenworms Sent, thanks for your order and the tip! <3
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott

Hi!! Can I grab a Striation & a Lionfish Scroll please?

Would that be 314500t?
@rufusdrumknott

Hi!! Can I grab a Striation & a Lionfish Scroll please?

Would that be 314500t?
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@DuskAwakening That is correct! Send payment and I can pick them up right away :)
@DuskAwakening That is correct! Send payment and I can pick them up right away :)
1XvTtel.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 239 240