Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Chicken Smoothie (everything!)
1 2
Hey, so i'm not gonna make this fancy or anything, but i've completely lost interest in 'Chicken Smoothie' and i have tons of things to get rid of. Everything is for sale, all clothing items and pets, everything. Also, i apologize for things not being organized I don't have a specific price chart, so make an offer. I'll take treasure, gems, mixed payment and/or bribes! here's the link to my stuff, same username as here (obviously) https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=892835 please ping me, i won't be subscribed! [emoji=coatl sleepy size=1]
Hey, so i'm not gonna make this fancy or anything, but i've completely lost interest in 'Chicken Smoothie' and i have tons of things to get rid of.
Everything is for sale, all clothing items and pets, everything. Also, i apologize for things not being organized

I don't have a specific price chart, so make an offer. I'll take treasure, gems, mixed payment and/or bribes!

here's the link to my stuff, same username as here (obviously)
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=892835

please ping me, i won't be subscribed!
bump
bump
boop
boop
bump, i'd like to get rid of some stuff-
bump, i'd like to get rid of some stuff-
boop, this is gonna get my forum posts up by accident isn't it
boop, this is gonna get my forum posts up by accident isn't it
bump
bump
boop
boop
Hi! I would be that friend! I would love to have that 2010 cat you have! If that's ok with you, of course! How much would you like for it? @HopeBagels
Hi! I would be that friend! I would love to have that 2010 cat you have! If that's ok with you, of course! How much would you like for it? @HopeBagels
@ToxicCatalina

Hey! As mentioned before, everything is for sale so yes it's completely ok
as for the price, i'm not quite sure, how much would you be willing to offer?
@ToxicCatalina

Hey! As mentioned before, everything is for sale so yes it's completely ok
as for the price, i'm not quite sure, how much would you be willing to offer?
@HopeBagels

Well, I wanna offer 25 gems, but I can go higher if you want me to!
@HopeBagels

Well, I wanna offer 25 gems, but I can go higher if you want me to!
1 2