Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli Grinding [PAUSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MeKat - I can do that -- I'll count them as separate orders in my spreadsheet. This is on top of your Crystal Pools order, yes? The first portion of your order will be fifth on the list, and if you like I'll do another portion every three orders or so. I'll let you know when I start that.

The counter I use is an iOS app called "Counter" (I use my phone for the Coli a lot). When I don't have my phone, I google "Counter" on whatever computer I'm using and use the first one that comes up (I write the total down and add it to whatever's on my phone), or I just take a post-it and tally every 5 or 10 battles.
@MeKat - I can do that -- I'll count them as separate orders in my spreadsheet. This is on top of your Crystal Pools order, yes? The first portion of your order will be fifth on the list, and if you like I'll do another portion every three orders or so. I'll let you know when I start that.

The counter I use is an iOS app called "Counter" (I use my phone for the Coli a lot). When I don't have my phone, I google "Counter" on whatever computer I'm using and use the first one that comes up (I write the total down and add it to whatever's on my phone), or I just take a post-it and tally every 5 or 10 battles.
Coli Farming Services
@GoldenNautilus

Yup, (Pools first though) that works for me! (Let's goooo no more grinding for me!)

Oooh, maybe I'll do that some day xD

Edit: I'll be popping in with actual orders too (You can just treat them like another user's when doing the weird ordering) 700 Battles in Workshop please :)
@GoldenNautilus

Yup, (Pools first though) that works for me! (Let's goooo no more grinding for me!)

Oooh, maybe I'll do that some day xD

Edit: I'll be popping in with actual orders too (You can just treat them like another user's when doing the weird ordering) 700 Battles in Workshop please :)
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@MeKat - Your Crystal Pools order is complete! CRs will be on their way shortly. :) Your Golem Workshop order is currently fifth on the list, so I'll let you know when I start.

@ShadowFur - I'll be starting your order shortly.
@MeKat - Your Crystal Pools order is complete! CRs will be on their way shortly. :) Your Golem Workshop order is currently fifth on the list, so I'll let you know when I start.

@ShadowFur - I'll be starting your order shortly.
Coli Farming Services
@GoldenNautilus

Can I get 250 battles in the Scorched Forest, please?

[EDIT: I meant 250 in Woodland Path! I need sleep; sorry about that!]
@GoldenNautilus

Can I get 250 battles in the Scorched Forest, please?

[EDIT: I meant 250 in Woodland Path! I need sleep; sorry about that!]
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@GoldenNautilus

Can I get 500 battles in woodland path?
@GoldenNautilus

Can I get 500 battles in woodland path?
@liramyne - Yep! Your order is sixth on the list, so I'll let you know when I can start. :)

@DragenPige - You can! Your order is seventh on the list, so I'll let you know when I start.
@liramyne - Yep! Your order is sixth on the list, so I'll let you know when I can start. :)

@DragenPige - You can! Your order is seventh on the list, so I'll let you know when I start.
Coli Farming Services
@GoldenNautilus

Can I request 250 battles in Volcanic Vents?
@GoldenNautilus

Can I request 250 battles in Volcanic Vents?
@Maki - Yep! You're ninth on the list, so I'll let you know when I get started.
@Maki - Yep! You're ninth on the list, so I'll let you know when I get started.
Coli Farming Services
@ShadowFur - Your order is complete! CRs to be sent once I tally everything up.

@MeKat - Hey, just so you know, you've still got a CR left to pick up. :)

@lyricalmyxteries - I'll be starting your order shortly. :)
@ShadowFur - Your order is complete! CRs to be sent once I tally everything up.

@MeKat - Hey, just so you know, you've still got a CR left to pick up. :)

@lyricalmyxteries - I'll be starting your order shortly. :)
Coli Farming Services
@GoldenNautilus
Alrighty thank you for letting me know!
@GoldenNautilus
Alrighty thank you for letting me know!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8