Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli Grinding [PAUSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@GoldenNautilus Nice, thanks for telling me :D
@GoldenNautilus Nice, thanks for telling me :D
trDeB4W.png
Updates! I can now grind in venues up to and including the Volcanic Vents.
Updates! I can now grind in venues up to and including the Volcanic Vents.
Coli Farming Services
Have you gotten any significant drops yet?
@GoldenNautilus
Have you gotten any significant drops yet?
@GoldenNautilus

dB9Z4Zw.png
@ImmortalShogun - In grinding for other people? Some apparel and familiars, chests, the occasional battle stone. They’re all sent to the person who ordered.

Why do you ask?
@ImmortalShogun - In grinding for other people? Some apparel and familiars, chests, the occasional battle stone. They’re all sent to the person who ordered.

Why do you ask?
Coli Farming Services
@GoldenNautilus

500 battles in Volcanic Vents please
@GoldenNautilus

500 battles in Volcanic Vents please
@Balinor - Sure thing! I’ve got one order before yours. I’ll let you know when I start your order. :)
@Balinor - Sure thing! I’ve got one order before yours. I’ll let you know when I start your order. :)
Coli Farming Services
@GoldenNautilus
Just to see how lucky you are in picking up the big things like eggs, thats all. :)
Bump
@GoldenNautilus
Just to see how lucky you are in picking up the big things like eggs, thats all. :)
Bump

dB9Z4Zw.png
@GoldenNautilus

Can I get 250 in the training fields and then another 250 in the woodland path?
@GoldenNautilus

Can I get 250 in the training fields and then another 250 in the woodland path?
dotpict_20181113_125531.pngdotpict_20181113_130734.png Gem buying/selling
Notn Mat swaps and chest buying
dotpict_20181113_130734.pngdotpict_20181113_125531.png
@ImmortalShogun - Ah, I see. :p Probably my most notable drops have been the new apparel and a boss drop. No eggs so far, but I've gotten one when Scavenging.

@Huskily - Your order is done! I just need to tally it up and I'll send the CRs.

@Balinor - I'll be starting on your order shortly. It probably won't get done tonight, but should get done tomorrow. :)

@BelleA - Alrighty! I've got one order ahead of yours, so I'll let you know when I start.
@ImmortalShogun - Ah, I see. :p Probably my most notable drops have been the new apparel and a boss drop. No eggs so far, but I've gotten one when Scavenging.

@Huskily - Your order is done! I just need to tally it up and I'll send the CRs.

@Balinor - I'll be starting on your order shortly. It probably won't get done tonight, but should get done tomorrow. :)

@BelleA - Alrighty! I've got one order ahead of yours, so I'll let you know when I start.
Coli Farming Services
I am warmly recommending this service, got my stuff and even a boss familiar drop, this person is #legit :D

@GoldenNautilus
Whenever you've got time again, I'd like 250 battles in the Volcanic Vents, please :)
I am warmly recommending this service, got my stuff and even a boss familiar drop, this person is #legit :D

@GoldenNautilus
Whenever you've got time again, I'd like 250 battles in the Volcanic Vents, please :)
trDeB4W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8