Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [O] Training [W] Junk!
[center][u][b][s]OPEN[/s] | [color=red]closed[/color][/b][/u][/center] [center][size=7][font=zapfino]Tropickle Training[/font][/size][/center] [indent][b]~*Training Overview*~[/b][/indent] I've decided to start a training service to get dergs up to level 10! Yes, only up to level 10. This is because my training service is primarily for Dom Pushes, although if you're wanting a dragon to be trained just to level 10, I've no qualms with helping you out. XD I am able to get dragons to level 10 within 15 minutes. =) [indent][b]~*Training Prices*~[/b][/indent] I'm looking for anything you're wanting to get rid of, or that's just lying around. In other words, junk! I'll accept up to 50% of payment in t/g. [b]My prices are below, in terms of apparel.[/b] [u][i]Please Note:[/i][/u] My conversion rate is as follows. [b]1 apparel : 1 familiar : 20 materials : 20 other : 40 fp : 10 FC[/b] [u]I'll also accept Baldwin mats at LAH (compare t and g, lower price at 1g:1000t is LAH) and openables (ask for value)[/u] Payment Preference: Apparel, Festival Currency, Food Points [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tHgLCfW.png[/img][/center] [indent][b]~*Open Slots*~[/b][/indent] First come, first served! [LIST=1] [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [/LIST] [indent][b]~*Up Next*~[/b][/indent] [LIST=1] [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [*]OPEN [/LIST] [indent][b]~*Derg Tranfers*~[/b][/indent] I prefer PAs. Just Pop a message in here saying how many dragons you'd like trained, to what level, and then send them over! Please note that the above lists of Open Slots and Up Next are for yours and my own reference, however, I'll accept all dragons. Those are just to show where I am in the training. ^_^ [indent][b]~*Fodder For Sale*~[/b][/indent] Just let me know who you'd like, and I'll set up a CR. [b]Wanted payment is same as listed above + 7g/kt.[/b] And I'll gladly level them more, up to level 10, that is. ^_^ Tips are greatly appreciated! Although, of course, not required. =P [b]Sold Out At The Moment[/b]
OPEN | closed

Tropickle Training

~*Training Overview*~
I've decided to start a training service to get dergs up to level 10! Yes, only up to level 10. This is because my training service is primarily for Dom Pushes, although if you're wanting a dragon to be trained just to level 10, I've no qualms with helping you out. XD I am able to get dragons to level 10 within 15 minutes. =)

~*Training Prices*~
I'm looking for anything you're wanting to get rid of, or that's just lying around. In other words, junk! I'll accept up to 50% of payment in t/g. My prices are below, in terms of apparel. Please Note: My conversion rate is as follows.
1 apparel : 1 familiar : 20 materials : 20 other : 40 fp : 10 FC
I'll also accept Baldwin mats at LAH (compare t and g, lower price at 1g:1000t is LAH) and openables (ask for value)

Payment Preference: Apparel, Festival Currency, Food Points
tHgLCfW.png

~*Open Slots*~
First come, first served!
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
~*Up Next*~
  1. OPEN
  2. OPEN
  3. OPEN
~*Derg Tranfers*~
I prefer PAs. Just Pop a message in here saying how many dragons you'd like trained, to what level, and then send them over! Please note that the above lists of Open Slots and Up Next are for yours and my own reference, however, I'll accept all dragons. Those are just to show where I am in the training. ^_^
~*Fodder For Sale*~
Just let me know who you'd like, and I'll set up a CR. Wanted payment is same as listed above + 7g/kt. And I'll gladly level them more, up to level 10, that is. ^_^ Tips are greatly appreciated! Although, of course, not required. =P

Sold Out At The Moment
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png