Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Festivals Goblin Familiars
1 2
Hey there! I just found some extra goblins in my vault and was thinking about selling it! [item=Sparkling Goblin] [item=Blazing Goblin] [item=Crumbling Goblin] I am looking for the highest offer possible, so don’t be annoyed if it takes a while to get back to you please! Thank you so much!
Hey there! I just found some extra goblins in my vault and was thinking about selling it!

Sparkling Goblin
Blazing Goblin
Crumbling Goblin

I am looking for the highest offer possible, so don’t be annoyed if it takes a while to get back to you please!

Thank you so much!
arcaneb1.png sorry for multiple pings!
im super busy right now, and might not respond right away! thx for understanding!
~
~
im super busy right now, and might not respond right away! thx for understanding!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
1 2