Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] CS Rares, Lists, Items [W] Gems/Tr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center] [quote]Alrighty, I've decided that I'm leaving CS for a while (at least the trading side of it), and so I'm selling everything on my account (including items) except the pets in the "Keepers ♥" tab (which I am hesitant to trade atm)! However, if there is something in the Keepers tab that you [i]really[/i] want, feel free to ask about it and maybe we can work out a deal! The only pets that are absolutely NFT are my drink me dog and the orange '08 warrior cat. [/quote] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=230229]Click here to go to my CS account[/url] Feel free to send over a PM if you're interested in making a trade/have any questions (: Thanks for reading! [emoji=familiar heart][/center]
Quote:
Alrighty, I've decided that I'm leaving CS for a while (at least the trading side of it), and so I'm selling everything on my account (including items) except the pets in the "Keepers ♥" tab (which I am hesitant to trade atm)! However, if there is something in the Keepers tab that you really want, feel free to ask about it and maybe we can work out a deal! The only pets that are absolutely NFT are my drink me dog and the orange '08 warrior cat.
Click here to go to my CS account

Feel free to send over a PM if you're interested in making a trade/have any questions (:

Thanks for reading!
shellbubble.gif
^
^
shellbubble.gif
^
^
shellbubble.gif
^
^
shellbubble.gif
^