Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Aiko's Needed Den Items!
1 2 3
[columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/217474/21747388.png[/img] [nextcol] [size=5][font=papyrus][color=#993BD0][b]Welcome traveller! My name is Aiko. I am in charge of keeping this lair organized and tidy, and I need your assistance! Our hibernal den has run out of space and we need some of these items to help us expand and accommodate dragons who wish to sleep. Oh! And please ping @MoonCatcher333, she isn't subscribed! [/columns] [size=4][font=comic sans MS][color=#993BD0]Please name your prices, the items I need are listed due to extreme AH prices and I will definitely be looking for way less (for example, I am DEFINITELY not paying 50kt for a stack of 15 items). [b][u]I am able to swap hibernal lair items that you need for ones that I need- just ask, listing everything I have is quite tedious and image heavy [emoji=tundra happy][/u][/b] [quote=Putting a Dent in Construction][item=dented iron boots][/quote] [quote=Pest Control][item=roan mouse]x8 [item=gliding ant]x15[/quote] [quote=Follow the Path][item=delicate bat wing]x18[/quote] [quote=Hard to Get][item=hardshell]x15[/quote] [quote=It's a Trap!][item=greenroot janustrap][/quote] [quote=That's a Wrap!][item=forest green tail wrap][item=forest green wing wraps][/quote] [size=4][font=comic sans MS][color=#993BD0]Thank you!
21747388.png Welcome traveller! My name is Aiko. I am in charge of keeping this lair organized and tidy, and I need your assistance! Our hibernal den has run out of space and we need some of these items to help us expand and accommodate dragons who wish to sleep. Oh! And please ping @MoonCatcher333, she isn't subscribed!

Please name your prices, the items I need are listed due to extreme AH prices and I will definitely be looking for way less (for example, I am DEFINITELY not paying 50kt for a stack of 15 items).

I am able to swap hibernal lair items that you need for ones that I need- just ask, listing everything I have is quite tedious and image heavy

Putting a Dent in Construction wrote:
Dented Iron Boots
Pest Control wrote:
Roan Mouse x8 Gliding Ant x15
Follow the Path wrote:
Delicate Bat Wing x18
Hard to Get wrote:
Hardshell x15
It's a Trap! wrote:
Greenroot Janustrap
That's a Wrap! wrote:
Forest Green Tail Wrap Forest Green Wing Wraps

Thank you!
OOf4SrF.gif 2330070.pngOOf4SrF.gif 2vju4wg.jpg
@MoonCatcher333

i've got the sardines i can do 15kt for 15
@MoonCatcher333

i've got the sardines i can do 15kt for 15
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou

Sure! Sending a CR~ Thank you very much!
@Anourou

Sure! Sending a CR~ Thank you very much!
@MoonCatcher333

I have 15 hardshell, do you have a light runestone by anychance? Or any of the following familiars:
Aspen Gall Dryad
Travelling Garden
Blue Dragon Reef Snail
Centaur Berserker
Scrapmetal Tracker
Sentinel Mith
Brush Dodo
Golden Porpoise
Kelp Tender
Relic Eel
Deeprealm Hunter
Highfin Sea Serpent
Vivid Wavehopper
Smoke Gyre
Wintermane Minstrel
Condorwing Champion
Golden Lionsnake
Greattusk
Heckling Hydrena
King Quillrunner
Pale Greattusk
Hydra
Longneck Gladiator
Warcat Protector
Brown River Flight
Sewer Toridae
@MoonCatcher333

I have 15 hardshell, do you have a light runestone by anychance? Or any of the following familiars:
Aspen Gall Dryad
Travelling Garden
Blue Dragon Reef Snail
Centaur Berserker
Scrapmetal Tracker
Sentinel Mith
Brush Dodo
Golden Porpoise
Kelp Tender
Relic Eel
Deeprealm Hunter
Highfin Sea Serpent
Vivid Wavehopper
Smoke Gyre
Wintermane Minstrel
Condorwing Champion
Golden Lionsnake
Greattusk
Heckling Hydrena
King Quillrunner
Pale Greattusk
Hydra
Longneck Gladiator
Warcat Protector
Brown River Flight
Sewer Toridae
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Snivy88

I indeed do have an extra Golden Porpoise :)
@Snivy88

I indeed do have an extra Golden Porpoise :)
@MoonCatcher333
Great! It seems to be ~6g on the AH, so I can do 2 hardshell (which are 3g each) for it. For the rest, would you have anything on this spreadsheet? Or just fodder apparel in general?
@MoonCatcher333
Great! It seems to be ~6g on the AH, so I can do 2 hardshell (which are 3g each) for it. For the rest, would you have anything on this spreadsheet? Or just fodder apparel in general?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
@Snivy88

I think I have 4 silver ore and some fodder apparel available, how much fodder apparel do you need?
@Snivy88

I think I have 4 silver ore and some fodder apparel available, how much fodder apparel do you need?
@MoonCatcher333
I can do 15 hardshell for the golden porpoise + 4 silver ore + 9 fodder apparel?
@MoonCatcher333
I can do 15 hardshell for the golden porpoise + 4 silver ore + 9 fodder apparel?
@Snivy88

Hmm that’s a little pricy for me... considering I can also find them through gathering (I just scavenge all the time since the Coli is my main source of food) so I think I’ll psss :/ Sorry!
@Snivy88

Hmm that’s a little pricy for me... considering I can also find them through gathering (I just scavenge all the time since the Coli is my main source of food) so I think I’ll psss :/ Sorry!
@MoonCatcher333
No problem! I just went with LAH prices, but I totally get if that's too pricy! Luckily hardshells are pretty easy to find in gathering, so you'll hopefully get them in no time :D
@MoonCatcher333
No problem! I just went with LAH prices, but I totally get if that's too pricy! Luckily hardshells are pretty easy to find in gathering, so you'll hopefully get them in no time :D
1 2 3