Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] lvl 27 Brewing + BONUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I’ll brew anything. You only need to provide the materials and the fee.
For Prismatic Tokens, I will need a 25g/kt bribe to have it finished before the end of the festival

For transmutations, I am charging 2kt/g per melt. However, I am willing to accept various items instead. *If you are interested in a mixed payment, let me know*

Rusted Treasure Chest: 180/stack
Iron Treasure Chest: 22/stack
Gilded Decorative Chest: 6/stack
Ambush: 8/stack
Rally: 8/stack
Egg: 1/2 stacks
***Wishlist Items (see second half of post): Depends on LAH ***

Just post below and let me know what you'd like done.

Tips are always greatly appreciated. But, of course, not expected. ^_^

BONUS

a) If you help me get my cauldron to another level
b) If you're a frequent customer that I recognize
c) If I notice you're particularly generous/consistent with tips

For any of the above, I'll be sending you a gift bag. Any wishlists will be taken into consideration. If I don't see one, I'll PM you so you'll have a chance to toss in any input on what you'd like to get, specifically. =)

My current status

-

Next up

-

Total Wait Time Until Clear:

24 hr Pinglist:
I’ll brew anything. You only need to provide the materials and the fee.
For Prismatic Tokens, I will need a 25g/kt bribe to have it finished before the end of the festival

For transmutations, I am charging 2kt/g per melt. However, I am willing to accept various items instead. *If you are interested in a mixed payment, let me know*

Rusted Treasure Chest: 180/stack
Iron Treasure Chest: 22/stack
Gilded Decorative Chest: 6/stack
Ambush: 8/stack
Rally: 8/stack
Egg: 1/2 stacks
***Wishlist Items (see second half of post): Depends on LAH ***

Just post below and let me know what you'd like done.

Tips are always greatly appreciated. But, of course, not expected. ^_^

BONUS

a) If you help me get my cauldron to another level
b) If you're a frequent customer that I recognize
c) If I notice you're particularly generous/consistent with tips

For any of the above, I'll be sending you a gift bag. Any wishlists will be taken into consideration. If I don't see one, I'll PM you so you'll have a chance to toss in any input on what you'd like to get, specifically. =)

My current status

-

Next up

-

Total Wait Time Until Clear:

24 hr Pinglist:
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
up
up
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
Boop
Boop
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
^
^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
^
^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
Hello! I'd like to send you materials to brew a Primary Gene: Poison. However, I don't have the Irradiated Alchemical Reductions needed, or the Glass Beakers to brew those. So, could I get you to brew those too (with me sending all materials and fees of course), or do I brew them myself before sending you the Poison materials?
Hello! I'd like to send you materials to brew a Primary Gene: Poison. However, I don't have the Irradiated Alchemical Reductions needed, or the Glass Beakers to brew those. So, could I get you to brew those too (with me sending all materials and fees of course), or do I brew them myself before sending you the Poison materials?
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
Hey there :) Do you keep a slot or wait list? Also, if you're also doing transmutes please drop by my LF thread!
Hey there :) Do you keep a slot or wait list? Also, if you're also doing transmutes please drop by my LF thread!
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@PureDark006 Hi! I'd be happy to do all of those brews for you. =) Go ahead and send a CR!

@klee I can start a wait list if I get enough people interested! I can transmute things. I charge 1g/kt per melt. Lemme what you need done
@PureDark006 Hi! I'd be happy to do all of those brews for you. =) Go ahead and send a CR!

@klee I can start a wait list if I get enough people interested! I can transmute things. I charge 1g/kt per melt. Lemme what you need done
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle I could always get some help with transmutes...! As noted in my thread, I'm willing to pay 1g/kt per melt, and after 500 accumulated transmutes 1.1g/kt, 2000 accumulated transmutes 1.2g/kt :3 If you're up to it, I'll send you a stack to melt!
@Tropickle I could always get some help with transmutes...! As noted in my thread, I'm willing to pay 1g/kt per melt, and after 500 accumulated transmutes 1.1g/kt, 2000 accumulated transmutes 1.2g/kt :3 If you're up to it, I'll send you a stack to melt!
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee I do have one person ahead of you for making a Poison Gene, and I am currently transmuting two stacks for someone else. But, when I have time after those two orders, I can post on your thread?
@klee I do have one person ahead of you for making a Poison Gene, and I am currently transmuting two stacks for someone else. But, when I have time after those two orders, I can post on your thread?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8