Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters: 1.4~1.6g per melt! :D
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 97 98
@Scarcelight @AquaPaladin @Drysfire @Vaugen @RuHyang @IcyMelody @EgoLobster @DaisyBubbles88 @Qyu @Xyleena @BenjiBenge @j1011s @Mistwing608 @SnowKasia @Nebiros @Maedhros2 @Ramiella @KingCrayons @Kayin @waldmieze @Feralbby @TheLightFury @Myconid @Marshi @Maedhros2 @Foxstarplayful @aceofshades @patrolkitty @remnio @Azurine @laurea @SilverInky @Equiruil @Hyma @Lipa @Cucumbers @urush @Asterodea @NyaPyonNya @Bealsio @iimperatrix @furo

Hello everyone! :) Pinging everyone currently on the slot list = those who are melting for me. I'll cut straight to the chase; it seems that the majority of people hiring melters are providing increased payout, so I figured I should do the same. So here's the updated payout!

Regular melters : 1.4g/k tr per melt
Blue members : 1.5g/k tr per melt
Purple members : 1.6g/k tr per melt

I might need some time to get used to the change, and might accidentally add the payment based on the old payout chart. In that case, please gently remind me that I owe you more!

Thank you always for your help <3 I have some PMs and CRs in line that I haven't got to yet, but I'll be getting to them in a few hours after I sort some things out! Thank you for your patience! ;)
@Scarcelight @AquaPaladin @Drysfire @Vaugen @RuHyang @IcyMelody @EgoLobster @DaisyBubbles88 @Qyu @Xyleena @BenjiBenge @j1011s @Mistwing608 @SnowKasia @Nebiros @Maedhros2 @Ramiella @KingCrayons @Kayin @waldmieze @Feralbby @TheLightFury @Myconid @Marshi @Maedhros2 @Foxstarplayful @aceofshades @patrolkitty @remnio @Azurine @laurea @SilverInky @Equiruil @Hyma @Lipa @Cucumbers @urush @Asterodea @NyaPyonNya @Bealsio @iimperatrix @furo

Hello everyone! :) Pinging everyone currently on the slot list = those who are melting for me. I'll cut straight to the chase; it seems that the majority of people hiring melters are providing increased payout, so I figured I should do the same. So here's the updated payout!

Regular melters : 1.4g/k tr per melt
Blue members : 1.5g/k tr per melt
Purple members : 1.6g/k tr per melt

I might need some time to get used to the change, and might accidentally add the payment based on the old payout chart. In that case, please gently remind me that I owe you more!

Thank you always for your help <3 I have some PMs and CRs in line that I haven't got to yet, but I'll be getting to them in a few hours after I sort some things out! Thank you for your patience! ;)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

Oh awesome! Thank you for the notice. btw your next delivery should be ready by tomorrow :D
Oh awesome! Thank you for the notice. btw your next delivery should be ready by tomorrow :D
Xjw0MAJ.gif •Wishlist
•Familiar Swap
•Adopt A Kitten
{Public | Nature Only}
Thanks for the heads up! :)
Thanks for the heads up! :)
HMlsGVY.png I collect birds (Familiars, food items, apparel, trinkets!)
Buy my babies. (Check the Training tabs!)
Need a Water nest? Check Tarru!
x
x

?
?

bump

(I'll do some more melts for you soon, just trying to stock up on some of my own first)
bump

(I'll do some more melts for you soon, just trying to stock up on some of my own first)
7zcCDc4.png
Yay! Thanks!
Yay! Thanks!
IrbVsNE.png
x
x

x
x

x
x

1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 97 98