Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs / Items / Festival Stuff
1 2
Price check for ?
Price check for ?
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@minted

Probably somewhere around 2kg - although I'd be willing to go a bit lower than current LAH depending on how close we're talking!
@minted

Probably somewhere around 2kg - although I'd be willing to go a bit lower than current LAH depending on how close we're talking!
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek
Sadly I don't have quite that much. But thank you!
@AlphaSobek
Sadly I don't have quite that much. But thank you!
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
Updated the first post and finally added festival chests into the festival items section
Updated the first post and finally added festival chests into the festival items section
IT7iTv8.png
Is [item = warmwater wanderers] still available?
Is Warmwater Wanderers still available?
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@justherefortheRo

Yep!

Price will probably have bumped up since the last time I looked but I can go a bit lower than LAH!

Did you have a specific pricepoint in mind?
@justherefortheRo

Yep!

Price will probably have bumped up since the last time I looked but I can go a bit lower than LAH!

Did you have a specific pricepoint in mind?
IT7iTv8.png
Besides "lower than LAH" and "wow, 130g looks like a great bargain?" Not really anything specific. How much does it cost now, baseline?
Besides "lower than LAH" and "wow, 130g looks like a great bargain?" Not really anything specific. How much does it cost now, baseline?
@justherefortheRo

Yeah, it's somewhat surprising that it's gone up so much since April but back then 130 was pretty much LAH - which is what most of my prices are based on.

Right now LAH is around 200g so I'd probably prefer around 180g - although it can fluctuate from there but that's probably what I'd toss it up on the AH for atm.
@justherefortheRo

Yeah, it's somewhat surprising that it's gone up so much since April but back then 130 was pretty much LAH - which is what most of my prices are based on.

Right now LAH is around 200g so I'd probably prefer around 180g - although it can fluctuate from there but that's probably what I'd toss it up on the AH for atm.
IT7iTv8.png
Thank you, but I found a trade instead.
Thank you, but I found a trade instead.
1 2