Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Nests Wanted! | FREE Raffle: Eliminate+!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
@IceDragon1 @floofthe2nd @bittersweetlove @chocomonster @Raan

Hello friends :D
Would any of you like to be added to our pinglist?
@IceDragon1 @floofthe2nd @bittersweetlove @chocomonster @Raan

Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker

I go from 4 egg nest, to 2 egg nest and then end on 5 egg nest xD None of them wanted the average 3 and wanted to fluctuate on me xD
@UnhappyJoker

I go from 4 egg nest, to 2 egg nest and then end on 5 egg nest xD None of them wanted the average 3 and wanted to fluctuate on me xD
@chocomonster
LOLLL! xD Apparently they don't like the number 3.
That's alright. Would you like to be added to our pinglist?
@chocomonster
LOLLL! xD Apparently they don't like the number 3.
That's alright. Would you like to be added to our pinglist?
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker

Yep xD

Sorry but will have to pass, got a bunch of pentiful breeds purposely for the sake breeding a bunch to get some more $$ to finally work on making my nest and expand my lair. So all 4 of my nest tend to be swamped but had too many babies I'm waiting on selling and nest were empty at the moment so offered nest since I'm waiting on some dragons to sell anyone.
No point going on the pinglist if not sure how often my nest may or may not be swamped and just easier to stop by if it is
@UnhappyJoker

Yep xD

Sorry but will have to pass, got a bunch of pentiful breeds purposely for the sake breeding a bunch to get some more $$ to finally work on making my nest and expand my lair. So all 4 of my nest tend to be swamped but had too many babies I'm waiting on selling and nest were empty at the moment so offered nest since I'm waiting on some dragons to sell anyone.
No point going on the pinglist if not sure how often my nest may or may not be swamped and just easier to stop by if it is
@Chocomonster
No problem. ^^ Thank you so much for hosting! We appreciate it <3
@Chocomonster
No problem. ^^ Thank you so much for hosting! We appreciate it <3
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker sureI dont mind being pinged
@UnhappyJoker sureI dont mind being pinged
4Pyee6b.png ZRxiLnz.gif
I love friends!!
I love talking with friends!!
I accept hatchling messages!!!
Feel free to say hi!!!! :D
@Starstalker @UnhappyJoker
I have four wind nests open if you're interested.
@Starstalker @UnhappyJoker
I have four wind nests open if you're interested.
@Starstalker
Hi, I'm really sorry for any trouble, but the CR says that you don't have the necessary items left to finalize the trade. I completely understand if you have sent the pair to someone else since I took so long to get back to you (timezones are a mess) but my nest is still available ^^
@Starstalker
Hi, I'm really sorry for any trouble, but the CR says that you don't have the necessary items left to finalize the trade. I completely understand if you have sent the pair to someone else since I took so long to get back to you (timezones are a mess) but my nest is still available ^^
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
[quote name="UnhappyJoker" date="2019-03-27 12:02:58" ] @/IceDragon1 @/floofthe2nd @/bittersweetlove @/chocomonster @/Raan Hello friends :D Would any of you like to be added to our pinglist? [/quote] also yes, please! edit: OML SO SORRY FOR THE PINGS AGH- it's too late now isn't it
UnhappyJoker wrote on 2019-03-27 12:02:58:
@/IceDragon1 @/floofthe2nd @/bittersweetlove @/chocomonster @/Raan

also yes, please!

edit: OML SO SORRY FOR THE PINGS AGH- it's too late now isn't it
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@floofthe2nd
It's no problem dude!! I probably sent your food to someone else ;-; I'll send it again! And I'll add you to the pinglist :D
@floofthe2nd
It's no problem dude!! I probably sent your food to someone else ;-; I'll send it again! And I'll add you to the pinglist :D
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__