Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Open: LF smelters, giving art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Exactly as the title says, I’m looking for smelters who’d take art as payment 2 99 stacks = 1 headshot I’d expect the stacks to be done within two weeks, materials sent back in batches of 33/66/99 when done Sketches will be sent your way for approval, then I will complete it. You can get one edit once it’s finished. I can draw dragons, ocs, feral, humanoid, and anthro Use this form PLEASE! [quote=Form] @Univorn Username: Will you take apparel/fams to smelt?: y/n Oc refs/dragon image: Personality/facial expression you want: [/quote] If you take apparel or fams to smelt, you can take any of them for your own use, as long as you replace it with another app/fam to smelt Here are examples [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2654925/2#post_38293274][b]completed orders[/b][/url][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/426142690212708355/559856613738151985/image2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/426142690212708355/559856613263933470/image0.png[/img] [size=7][color=#98baff]Current jobs[/color][/size] [quote= Art not done] [quote=icedragon1]none yet; 0 back [/quote] [/quote] [center][emoji=left wing][emoji=gold crown][emoji=right wing][/center] [quote=Art done, waiting for mats] [/quote]
Exactly as the title says, I’m looking for smelters who’d take art as payment

2 99 stacks = 1 headshot

I’d expect the stacks to be done within two weeks, materials sent back in batches of 33/66/99 when done
Sketches will be sent your way for approval, then I will complete it. You can get one edit once it’s finished.
I can draw dragons, ocs, feral, humanoid, and anthro

Use this form PLEASE!
Form wrote:
@Univorn
Username:
Will you take apparel/fams to smelt?: y/n
Oc refs/dragon image:
Personality/facial expression you want:

If you take apparel or fams to smelt, you can take any of them for your own use, as long as you replace it with another app/fam to smelt

Here are examples

image2.png
image0.png

Current jobs
Art not done wrote:
icedragon1 wrote:
none yet;
0 back
Art done, waiting for mats wrote:

image0.gif
@Univorn
Username: Icedragon1
Will you take apparel/fams to smelt?: No (I'll take everything else tho!)
Oc refs/dragon image:
(Sorry, you'll have to plug it into the scrying area since this is my end project for my breeding project)
Imperial Male adult
Blue Starmap
Sapphire Constellation
White Firefly
lightning primal eyes

Personality/facial expression you want: any convenient for you! I like the first and second art style best! <3

send a cr if this is okay with you!
@Univorn
Username: Icedragon1
Will you take apparel/fams to smelt?: No (I'll take everything else tho!)
Oc refs/dragon image:
(Sorry, you'll have to plug it into the scrying area since this is my end project for my breeding project)
Imperial Male adult
Blue Starmap
Sapphire Constellation
White Firefly
lightning primal eyes

Personality/facial expression you want: any convenient for you! I like the first and second art style best! <3

send a cr if this is okay with you!
@icedragon1 Here is a sketch, colour to show the hair line cause it is kinda visually confusing [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/486038487481581580/560148503259774999/image0.png[/img] I made the horns different from each other cause no two lightning strikes after the same Also the fur/hair is wiry from static :3 Edit = would you like the fireflys to be star like, sparks, or actual bugs?
@icedragon1

Here is a sketch, colour to show the hair line cause it is kinda visually confusing

image0.png

I made the horns different from each other cause no two lightning strikes after the same

Also the fur/hair is wiry from static :3

Edit = would you like the fireflys to be star like, sparks, or actual bugs?
image0.gif
@VoxxVoleur

I'm brewing a token for a friend right now, so I'll be back in a couple of days.
@VoxxVoleur

I'm brewing a token for a friend right now, so I'll be back in a couple of days.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@zace Here is the most humanoid one I’ve done recently (like 3 days ago) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/438370984878145538/559538875077492737/image0.png[/img]
@zace
Here is the most humanoid one I’ve done recently (like 3 days ago)

image0.png
image0.gif
ahh omg wow ocs how cute!!! i love your art ill absolutely help ya out with melting!

@Univorn

Username: zace

Will you take apparel/fams to smelt?: sure! :3

Oc refs/dragon image: I dont have a perfect ref but could I have you draw my pokesona? its just a mightnight lycanroc with a gold septum piercing (a simple ring is fine!), these glasses, and gold eyes instead of red!! :3 if you would rather draw something else lmk!

Personality/facial expression you want: looking tired or bored :0c! maybe include some heavy bags under his eyes? or maybe showing off his big teeth and looking spooky? :0c either is fine!
ahh omg wow ocs how cute!!! i love your art ill absolutely help ya out with melting!

@Univorn

Username: zace

Will you take apparel/fams to smelt?: sure! :3

Oc refs/dragon image: I dont have a perfect ref but could I have you draw my pokesona? its just a mightnight lycanroc with a gold septum piercing (a simple ring is fine!), these glasses, and gold eyes instead of red!! :3 if you would rather draw something else lmk!

Personality/facial expression you want: looking tired or bored :0c! maybe include some heavy bags under his eyes? or maybe showing off his big teeth and looking spooky? :0c either is fine!
Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
@zace
Do you want the lycanroc to be humanoid? Or as it’s pokemon form?
@zace
Do you want the lycanroc to be humanoid? Or as it’s pokemon form?
image0.gif
@zace
Ok just making sure! Was tripped up w the human ref question lol
@zace
Ok just making sure! Was tripped up w the human ref question lol
image0.gif
@zace it’s ok ^^
I sent the stacks ur way and I’ll get started on urs!
@zace it’s ok ^^
I sent the stacks ur way and I’ll get started on urs!
image0.gif
@Univorn
What is your policy about skins?
@Univorn
What is your policy about skins?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8