Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Dappervolk KS code [H] Art, gems
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/V2tyjtL.png[/img][/center] I'm looking for a full [b]Creature Tamer tier code [i]or[/i] a Jeweled Unicorn/Obsidian Dragon/Golden Aquarium tier code[/b] from Dappervolk's kickstarter. I'm offering [b]several pieces of art[/b] for it, and can add in a [b]decent chunk of gems (10-40kg or more, depending on the amount of art etc)[/b] as a partial in case pure art is not your jam. Amount of art/gems is negotiable! I've got some past work up for viewing [url=https://imgur.com/a/v4ITr][b]here[/b][/url], and you can ask me for more examples. I'm willing to draw humans, monsters, anthro, animals, pretty much anything that is within FR's rules. I can do different styles, including painted semi-realistic, celshaded/cartoony and even pixel art. I've done commissions for valuable items (including KS items) on FR so this isn't my first rodeo. If we make a concrete deal, I can start working on the pieces right away. I'll send you work-in-progress images and, eventually, watermarked versions of the final images. When Dappervolk opens for real, I'll ask for the code and send you the watermarkless full-resolution images after confirming the code works. Lemme know if you wanna make a deal, either here or via PM! [b]I'll consider all offers[/b], so don't feel weird about asking! I'm sure we can work something out! C: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fLIXCQx.png[/img][/center]
V2tyjtL.png

I'm looking for a full Creature Tamer tier code or a Jeweled Unicorn/Obsidian Dragon/Golden Aquarium tier code from Dappervolk's kickstarter. I'm offering several pieces of art for it, and can add in a decent chunk of gems (10-40kg or more, depending on the amount of art etc) as a partial in case pure art is not your jam. Amount of art/gems is negotiable!

I've got some past work up for viewing here, and you can ask me for more examples.

I'm willing to draw humans, monsters, anthro, animals, pretty much anything that is within FR's rules. I can do different styles, including painted semi-realistic, celshaded/cartoony and even pixel art.

I've done commissions for valuable items (including KS items) on FR so this isn't my first rodeo. If we make a concrete deal, I can start working on the pieces right away. I'll send you work-in-progress images and, eventually, watermarked versions of the final images. When Dappervolk opens for real, I'll ask for the code and send you the watermarkless full-resolution images after confirming the code works.

Lemme know if you wanna make a deal, either here or via PM! I'll consider all offers, so don't feel weird about asking! I'm sure we can work something out! C:
fLIXCQx.png
NTCq9zE.png
@Oxygene

Your art is gorgeous! I especially, love the Pokemon ones! I wish, I had one of those codes. x'D I wish, you luck!
@Oxygene

Your art is gorgeous! I especially, love the Pokemon ones! I wish, I had one of those codes. x'D I wish, you luck!
Bump up for luck ^^

Bump up for luck ^^

35326_s.gif
Bump!
Bump!
NTCq9zE.png