Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94
@padfoot6
I think I can do everything level 8 and below ^^

I know I'm still doing the last few things, sorry if it's a long wait!
@padfoot6
I think I can do everything level 8 and below ^^

I know I'm still doing the last few things, sorry if it's a long wait!
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
oh wait they've been taken never mind

I can do anything from level nine and below though ^^

edit: i mean if you have more stuff to brew. sorry if you're confused ^^;
oh wait they've been taken never mind

I can do anything from level nine and below though ^^

edit: i mean if you have more stuff to brew. sorry if you're confused ^^;
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
up! mostly need help transmuting rn
up! mostly need help transmuting rn
Hiya! I can always take another stack or two and have them back to you in 10 days or less, just send me your items if you'd like my help! :)
Hiya! I can always take another stack or two and have them back to you in 10 days or less, just send me your items if you'd like my help! :)
@Niffin awesome, thank you so much! I'll probably send another mix again if that's cool!
@Niffin awesome, thank you so much! I'll probably send another mix again if that's cool!
Sounds good!
Sounds good!
up
up
Hey there, I'm back!
Could I do Poison and then two Irradiated Alchemical Reduction or instead of the reduction four Reinforced Glass Beakers? Whichever one you prefer! c:

Thank you!
Hey there, I'm back!
Could I do Poison and then two Irradiated Alchemical Reduction or instead of the reduction four Reinforced Glass Beakers? Whichever one you prefer! c:

Thank you!
I have a level 22 cauldron available. I'm about to pass out but feel free to hit me up for whatever you need, I'll check my messages when I wake up.
I have a level 22 cauldron available. I'm about to pass out but feel free to hit me up for whatever you need, I'll check my messages when I wake up.
6za9Dz3.png
I'm working on filling out my bestiary. Let's trade duplicates! My list is here.
up
up
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94