Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
[quote name="padfoot6" date="2019-03-31 14:17:13" ] no worries! You can always ping me when you're ready for a brew ^^ I'll probably send 99 transmutes as well if you're down for that, but a mix (30 apparel/fams and the rest as a stack of food/material/trinkets since that's what'll fit in a CR). Do you wanna ping me when you're available, or should I go ahead and send them? Either way is fine with me ^^ [/quote] I'm down for the transmutes ^^ It'll be a bit till I can get them done (since it'll make 200 transmutes to do), but you can send them now so I don't forget XD
padfoot6 wrote on 2019-03-31 14:17:13:
no worries! You can always ping me when you're ready for a brew ^^ I'll probably send 99 transmutes as well if you're down for that, but a mix (30 apparel/fams and the rest as a stack of food/material/trinkets since that's what'll fit in a CR). Do you wanna ping me when you're available, or should I go ahead and send them? Either way is fine with me ^^
I'm down for the transmutes ^^ It'll be a bit till I can get them done (since it'll make 200 transmutes to do), but you can send them now so I don't forget XD
FR time +1
dqQeGxx.pngStRQpZw.pngdqQeGxx.png
I am a very reliable transmuter, if you'd like to send a stack my way, I can have it back to you in a week, or less. I will melt whatever you send, no trouble with familiars or food.
I am a very reliable transmuter, if you'd like to send a stack my way, I can have it back to you in a week, or less. I will melt whatever you send, no trouble with familiars or food.
up
up
@padfoot

ill take the 2 scales and 4 alchemical reductions if you are still looking for brewers?
@padfoot

ill take the 2 scales and 4 alchemical reductions if you are still looking for brewers?
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@padfoot6

I can take on the glass beakers and scales! :)

just to clarify though, it's supposed to be 20 beakers in total?

edit: oh someone already took the scales whoops
@padfoot6

I can take on the glass beakers and scales! :)

just to clarify though, it's supposed to be 20 beakers in total?

edit: oh someone already took the scales whoops
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@floofthe2nd yep, 20 beakers in total since each brew makes 2 beakers! I think I have enough mats for 2 more scales so I can send mats for those too ^^
@floofthe2nd yep, 20 beakers in total since each brew makes 2 beakers! I think I have enough mats for 2 more scales so I can send mats for those too ^^
up
up
up
up
Hi !
I'd like to take on both the Irradiated Alchemical Reductions and the Skink gene if possible?

Thank you! c:

Edit: I accepted the CR too fast but just letting you know I should be done with the brew by tomorrow!
Hi !
I'd like to take on both the Irradiated Alchemical Reductions and the Skink gene if possible?

Thank you! c:

Edit: I accepted the CR too fast but just letting you know I should be done with the brew by tomorrow!
@padfoot6 i can do 2 imbued sulfur! thankss!
@padfoot6 i can do 2 imbued sulfur! thankss!
MFt2hm4.png xmwCoTq.png
galactic:
coffee:::
hatchery:
oQlTGMl.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94