Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
@floofthe2nd Awesome, thank you! How many transmutes would you like to do?
@floofthe2nd Awesome, thank you! How many transmutes would you like to do?
@padfoot6
hmmmmm
however much should be fine, to be honest. maybe 25 for now? I'll probably come back to do more later on though, so if you'd like me to do more, I'll do it :)
@padfoot6
hmmmmm
however much should be fine, to be honest. maybe 25 for now? I'll probably come back to do more later on though, so if you'd like me to do more, I'll do it :)
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@floofthe2nd I'll start you off with 25 then! Feel free to let me know when you're ready for more ^^
@floofthe2nd I'll start you off with 25 then! Feel free to let me know when you're ready for more ^^
Hi @padfoot6, I can brew some fine alchemy reductions for you
Hi @padfoot6, I can brew some fine alchemy reductions for you
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
@K4gryffindor awesome, thanks! how many are you available for?
[quote name="padfoot6" date="2019-03-21 19:24:50" ] @K4gryffindor awesome, thanks! how many are you available for? [/quote] @padfoot6 as many as your like considering that the higher the number, the longer you’d have to wait for them
padfoot6 wrote on 2019-03-21 19:24:50:
@padfoot6 as many as your like considering that the higher the number, the longer you’d have to wait for them
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
@padfoot6

i can take care of the rest of the reagents!

(or if you prefer giving some to others ill be happy to do the reinforced beakers!)
@padfoot6

i can take care of the rest of the reagents!

(or if you prefer giving some to others ill be happy to do the reinforced beakers!)
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire that'd be awesome, thank you so much! I'll send you mats for the beakers because I don't want to overwhelm you, but you're welcome to pick up more reagents when you're done ^^
@Avmire that'd be awesome, thank you so much! I'll send you mats for the beakers because I don't want to overwhelm you, but you're welcome to pick up more reagents when you're done ^^
up
up
ooh, I can do scales after I'm done transmuting some items! just send mats anytime :)
ooh, I can do scales after I'm done transmuting some items! just send mats anytime :)
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94