Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done!
1 2 3
[i][b]EDIT:[/b] Finally have this skin! Thank you to everyone who kept the thread bumped![/i] [emoji=heart] ----- [skin=15562] [s]I've been in love with this accent since I was a newbie and have a dragon I'd like to put it on. Willing to trade a WC scroll; I can also offer treasure, gems, or other items including: Eliminates, eggs, boss familiars, and fest apparel/skins dating from Thundercrack 2016. (Also kind of a long shot, but if you're interested in art and/or lore, I could whip up something for you.)[/s] [quote][size=2][s][b]Please note:[/b] I'm currently not willing to trade the WC scrolls for the other UMs and things on my wishlists, though I might be open to trading away the other items listed above (eggs, Elims, etc.). Feel free to ask![/s][/size][/quote]
EDIT: Finally have this skin! Thank you to everyone who kept the thread bumped!

I've been in love with this accent since I was a newbie and have a dragon I'd like to put it on. Willing to trade a WC scroll; I can also offer treasure, gems, or other items including: Eliminates, eggs, boss familiars, and fest apparel/skins dating from Thundercrack 2016. (Also kind of a long shot, but if you're interested in art and/or lore, I could whip up something for you.)

Quote:
Please note:
I'm currently not willing to trade the WC scrolls for the other UMs and things on my wishlists, though I might be open to trading away the other items listed above (eggs, Elims, etc.). Feel free to ask!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
friendly bump
friendly bump
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Oh no - I sadly only own the golden version of this accent, The Great Awakening. Have a friendly bump, good luck in finding it! :)
Oh no - I sadly only own the golden version of this accent, The Great Awakening. Have a friendly bump, good luck in finding it! :)
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Actaeon Thank you! I tried previewing it on my derg, but it doesn't suit her. Thanks for the encouragement! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Actaeon Thank you! I tried previewing it on my derg, but it doesn't suit her. Thanks for the encouragement!
Not a problem at all! If you end up finding a person with the Great Revival, and they happen to want The Great Awakening in return as a direct trade, feel free to message me. If this can be of any help to you I'd be glad to assist. :)
Not a problem at all! If you end up finding a person with the Great Revival, and they happen to want The Great Awakening in return as a direct trade, feel free to message me. If this can be of any help to you I'd be glad to assist. :)
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Actaeon Thank you so much for the offer, I really appreciate it! I'll keep that in mind~ ^^
@Actaeon Thank you so much for the offer, I really appreciate it! I'll keep that in mind~ ^^
^
^
Good luck bump
Good luck bump
QiRqFyd.gif
^
^
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
tumblr_inline_ngtnvk1Z1r1rvrguk.pngOPwMQGK.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
1 2 3