Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Zeirs Aircane [Coli Services] [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[size=6]Hello! This is Zeirs [b][color=#B8D885]Air[/color][color=#81246C]cane[/color][/b], I'm Zeir and I will be taking you through what services I offer.[/size] [size=5]I Offer (Fodder Leveling and Selling are different links, so click carefully): [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2650898#post_38187974][color=red]Tim[/color][color=orange]ed[/color] [color=orange]C[/color][color=yellow]oli[/color][color=green]seu[/color][color=blue]m[/color] [color=blue]Se[/color][color=indigo]rvi[/color][color=violet]ces[/color][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2650898/1#post_38187975][color=#DE1F8C]Fodder Leveling / Selling (I[/color] [color=#1F8CDE]level[/color] [color=#8CDE1F]your fodder and sell mine)[/color][/url] [color=#1FDE74]Coliseum Leveling (coming[/color] [color=#DE1F89]at another time)[/color][/size] [size=5][color=#5E9E1A]Discounts I offer (please tell me if you fall under any of these. Discounts stack but only up to 20%):[/color] [color=#F384CB]Arcane: 20% off[/color] [color=#DE6C67]Plague: 10% off[/color] [color=#A08914]Nature: 5% off[/color] [color=#1A9E9C]Your Birthday!: 15% off[/color] [color=#8723F4]10th time ordering Timed Coliseum Services is free![/color] [color=#F42327]10th Fodder bought from me is free![/color][/size] [size=5]Dragons that will be helping me out with these services (both currently a Sedona build):[/size] [size=5][color=#0A6366]Romeo:[/color][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39490401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394905/39490401_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][color=#AFC7E7]Snowpoff:[/color][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46832715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468328/46832715_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=3]Little bit about me: I'm very new to having a business on flight rising so bare with me. I am a student so sometimes I will take a little bit, but I will try and get it to you in a timely manner! I also have my fair share of some mental and physical issues that will keep me from doing this sometimes, but normally it doesn't so don't worry! I will also be adding art later on in here![/size]
Hello! This is Zeirs Aircane, I'm Zeir and I will be taking you through what services I offer.

I Offer (Fodder Leveling and Selling are different links, so click carefully):
Timed Coliseum Services
Fodder Leveling / Selling (I level your fodder and sell mine)
Coliseum Leveling (coming at another time)

Discounts I offer (please tell me if you fall under any of these. Discounts stack but only up to 20%):
Arcane: 20% off
Plague: 10% off
Nature: 5% off
Your Birthday!: 15% off
10th time ordering Timed Coliseum Services is free!
10th Fodder bought from me is free!

Dragons that will be helping me out with these services (both currently a Sedona build):

Romeo:

39490401_350.png

Snowpoff:

46832715_350.png

Little bit about me:
I'm very new to having a business on flight rising so bare with me. I am a student so sometimes I will take a little bit, but I will try and get it to you in a timely manner! I also have my fair share of some mental and physical issues that will keep me from doing this sometimes, but normally it doesn't so don't worry! I will also be adding art later on in here!
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
Special Events/Deals

Nothing at this moment.
Special Events/Deals

Nothing at this moment.
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
@Zeir

could you grind in the woodland path for 3 hours for me please?
@Zeir

could you grind in the woodland path for 3 hours for me please?
6mWOUG0.png
@Zeir Just letting you know, the amount of treasure your asking per hour is very low. As a owner of a coli service. Prices per hour tend to range from 40-60kt so you might want to put your price up!
@Zeir Just letting you know, the amount of treasure your asking per hour is very low. As a owner of a coli service. Prices per hour tend to range from 40-60kt so you might want to put your price up!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@Runi
Of course! How would you be paying and is there anything from the Woodland Path you would like specifically?

@ShadowFur
Ah yeah! I figured it was low (I set this up long ago before I went on hiatus). I set it low as I didn't want it to be like really "in your face" for prices, but this was before I figured out GlimmerGloom so after a bit, I'm going to probably raise the price a bit.
@Runi
Of course! How would you be paying and is there anything from the Woodland Path you would like specifically?

@ShadowFur
Ah yeah! I figured it was low (I set this up long ago before I went on hiatus). I set it low as I didn't want it to be like really "in your face" for prices, but this was before I figured out GlimmerGloom so after a bit, I'm going to probably raise the price a bit.
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
@Zeir

I'll pay in treasure and I'd like all drops please c:
@Zeir

I'll pay in treasure and I'd like all drops please c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Zeir Alrighty Just wanted to lend a voice of opinion and I didn't want you to be cheated for your time!
@Zeir Alrighty Just wanted to lend a voice of opinion and I didn't want you to be cheated for your time!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@Runi

I'll get right on that for you. After Im done I'll send a two-way CR and thats when you can pay ^.^ The price will be 30kt

@ShadowFur Thank ya for that! I was kind of nervous to even think about raising prices.
@Runi

I'll get right on that for you. After Im done I'll send a two-way CR and thats when you can pay ^.^ The price will be 30kt

@ShadowFur Thank ya for that! I was kind of nervous to even think about raising prices.
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
@Zeir

Thank you!! If it's easier on you to break it up into 1hr chunks we could do multiple CRs c:
@Zeir

Thank you!! If it's easier on you to break it up into 1hr chunks we could do multiple CRs c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
I got time. Though I may break up the time on my own due to needing to stop If I need to but I will track the time!

Hopefully I can have it done tonight (I have bunch of free time but get made to run around the house a bit due to having two elderly dogs) So it'l be done tonight or tomorrow either way.
@Runi
I got time. Though I may break up the time on my own due to needing to stop If I need to but I will track the time!

Hopefully I can have it done tonight (I have bunch of free time but get made to run around the house a bit due to having two elderly dogs) So it'l be done tonight or tomorrow either way.
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9