Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Night Hunt Coli Services (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@justapapertiger awesome! ill take an hour in woodland forest~
@justapapertiger awesome! ill take an hour in woodland forest~
CvyoOwu.png
@furo sorry do you mean the scorched forest or the woodland path?^^
@furo sorry do you mean the scorched forest or the woodland path?^^
@justapapertiger my bad! woodland path please, i always call it woodland forest >-< 20kt right?
@justapapertiger my bad! woodland path please, i always call it woodland forest >-< 20kt right?
CvyoOwu.png
@Furo Yepp! 20kt! Please set up a 2 way CR with the payment and I'll attach the items once the order is completed!

You can now track the progress of your orders HERE
@Furo Yepp! 20kt! Please set up a 2 way CR with the payment and I'll attach the items once the order is completed!

You can now track the progress of your orders HERE
@Justapapertiger
Username: icedragon1
GRINDING
Venue: scorched forest
Time: (In 30 min slots) 2 hrs so 4 slots please
Specific items?: (Eg. You only want food) all items, particularly family apparel and evggs/eliminate and chests
Payment: 40kt Will add if necessary

could you please do this during the event? I will pay 15t per half hr instead of 10 which means I’ll pay 60kt (negotiatable)
@Justapapertiger
Username: icedragon1
GRINDING
Venue: scorched forest
Time: (In 30 min slots) 2 hrs so 4 slots please
Specific items?: (Eg. You only want food) all items, particularly family apparel and evggs/eliminate and chests
Payment: 40kt Will add if necessary

could you please do this during the event? I will pay 15t per half hr instead of 10 which means I’ll pay 60kt (negotiatable)
@Peyp Sending items now

@IceDragon1 Hi! I'm in the process of setting up my fest grinding section, would you like a ping when it's up and running?
@Peyp Sending items now

@IceDragon1 Hi! I'm in the process of setting up my fest grinding section, would you like a ping when it's up and running?
@JustaPaperTiger

Sure! Could you tell me the price for it first so I can have time to think of how long I want? Thank you!
@JustaPaperTiger

Sure! Could you tell me the price for it first so I can have time to think of how long I want? Thank you!
@Justapapertiger

Username: tnoy23

GRINDING

Venue: Crystal Pools

Time: 120 minutes

Specific items?: All items

Payment: Treasure
@Justapapertiger

Username: tnoy23

GRINDING

Venue: Crystal Pools

Time: 120 minutes

Specific items?: All items

@Justapapertiger
Username: GloryEternal
GRINDING
Venue: Woodland Path
Time: 120 mins
Specific items?: all items!
@Justapapertiger
Username: GloryEternal
GRINDING
Venue: Woodland Path
Time: 120 mins
Specific items?: all items!
@tnoy23 Sure! Added to the slots, please set up a 2 way CR with payment for me to attach the items to ^^
You can track the progress of your order HERE

@IceDragon1 I haven't got a price worked out yet, but it should be up and running either tomorrow or early next week, I will Ping you when this happens and you can have the first slot reserved

@GloryEternal Sure! Added to the slots, please set up a 2 way CR with payment for me to attach the items to ^^

@tnoy23 Sure! Added to the slots, please set up a 2 way CR with payment for me to attach the items to ^^

@IceDragon1 I haven't got a price worked out yet, but it should be up and running either tomorrow or early next week, I will Ping you when this happens and you can have the first slot reserved

@GloryEternal Sure! Added to the slots, please set up a 2 way CR with payment for me to attach the items to ^^

1 2 3 4 5 6 7