Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE LVL 13] Synergy Brews [OPEN]
1 2 3
[columns][color=transparent]this is filler text[/color][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2228812][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/314ee23b161842c44d53f8d8409be1ce/tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif[/img][/url][nextcol][size=6] [font=courier new]S Y N E R G Y [color=transparent]l[/color]B R E W S[/font][/size][/columns] [center][font=courier new][size=2]syn·er·gy: [i]noun[/i] the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.[/size][/center] [center][emoji=blue vial][/center] [center][font=courier new]Hello everyone! Welcome to my free cauldron rental service. [emoji=red vial] [size=4]R U L E S / B A S I C [color=transparent]l[/color]I N F O[/size][/center] [indent][font=courier new]>> Just like the title says, everything is free! >> I have a level 11 cauldron, so I can brew everything from Glass Beakers to Frog apparel. >> Want to know all the items you can brew? Check [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917]this guide[/url] out. >> I can brew [s]AND transmute[/s] item and mats. >> If the mat or whatever you need to brew requires treasure, please send the required amount along with the items/mats as well. >> I will take up to 5 orders at once in the queue. Things may be slow at some points as I have school and other matters to attend to. >> Each slot/order can accommodate up to 15 things at most. >> Once the brew is finished, I will immediately CR the mats back to you. >> Please ping me if you have an questions or comments, or would like to be added to the pinglist for any open spots. >> Tips are deeply appreciated but definitely not necessary![/indent] [center][emoji=green vial] [size=4][font=courier new]C U R R E N T L Y [color=transparent]l[/color]B R E W I N G[/size][/center] [center][emoji=blue vial] [size=4][font=COURIER NEW]Q U E U E[/size][/center] [indent][font=courier new]1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [size=1][/size] [/indent] [center][emoji=red vial] [size=4][font=COURIER NEW]P I N G L I S T[/size][/font][/center] [indent][font=courier new]@/klee[/indent] [center][emoji=green vial][/center] [center][font=courier new]Aaand that's it! Have a nice day, and thank you for choosing me to brew and transmute your items and mats!
this is filler text tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
S Y N E R G Y lB R E W S
syn·er·gy: noun the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.

Hello everyone! Welcome to my free cauldron rental service.

R U L E S / B A S I C lI N F O

>> Just like the title says, everything is free!

>> I have a level 11 cauldron, so I can brew everything from Glass Beakers to Frog apparel.

>> Want to know all the items you can brew? Check this guide out.

>> I can brew AND transmute item and mats.

>> If the mat or whatever you need to brew requires treasure, please send the required amount along with the items/mats as well.

>> I will take up to 5 orders at once in the queue. Things may be slow at some points as I have school and other matters to attend to.

>> Each slot/order can accommodate up to 15 things at most.

>> Once the brew is finished, I will immediately CR the mats back to you.

>> Please ping me if you have an questions or comments, or would like to be added to the pinglist for any open spots.

>> Tips are deeply appreciated but definitely not necessary!

C U R R E N T L Y lB R E W I N G

Q U E U E

P I N G L I S T
@/klee

Aaand that's it! Have a nice day, and thank you
for choosing me to brew and transmute your items and mats!
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
@StarGatherer are you willing to do transmutes?
@StarGatherer are you willing to do transmutes?
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@Puddletail

Yep! What do you need?
@Puddletail

Yep! What do you need?
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
1157000853.png
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
I'll send you five food, five materials, and five trinkets. @StarGatherer
I'll send you five food, five materials, and five trinkets. @StarGatherer
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@Puddletail

Sure! Sorry, for the wait, I'm in school atm. I'll CR the mats back to you after I'm done with the brews.
@Puddletail

Sure! Sorry, for the wait, I'm in school atm. I'll CR the mats back to you after I'm done with the brews.
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
1157000853.png
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
@StarGatherer Hi there! I was wondering if you could boil some food (transmute) for me :3
@StarGatherer Hi there! I was wondering if you could boil some food (transmute) for me :3
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee
No problem! I'll put you on the waitlist- I'll ping you when I'm done with my current order. :)
@klee
No problem! I'll put you on the waitlist- I'll ping you when I'm done with my current order. :)
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
1157000853.png
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
@Puddletail

Finished! Sending them over.

@klee
You can send your stuff to me now. :)
@Puddletail

Finished! Sending them over.

@klee
You can send your stuff to me now. :)
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
1157000853.png
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
@StarGatherer

can i snag all your available slots for 15 transmutes each?
(i think there's 5 slots free since it's klee's turn now? correct me if i'm wrong)
@StarGatherer

can i snag all your available slots for 15 transmutes each?
(i think there's 5 slots free since it's klee's turn now? correct me if i'm wrong)
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@StarGatherer Thanks! I'll send them now!
@StarGatherer Thanks! I'll send them now!
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

1 2 3