Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Retired + Fest Items and More
1 2 3
[columns][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OG9ktRC.png[/img][/center][nextcol][center][font=Candara][b][size=7][size=5][color=#0A3D67]D[/color][color=#0D416A]E[/color][color=#11466D]S[/color][color=#144B70]'[/color] [color=#1C5476]I[/color][color=#1F5979]T[/color][color=#235D7C]E[/color][color=#27627F]M[/color] [color=#2E6C85]S[/color][color=#327088]A[/color][color=#35758B]L[/color][color=#397A8E]E[/color][color=#3D7E91]S[/color] [color=#448897]A[/color][color=#488D9A]N[/color][color=#4B919D]D[/color] [color=#529BA3]T[/color][color=#569FA6]R[/color][color=#5AA4A9]A[/color][color=#5DA9AC]D[/color][color=#61ADAF]I[/color][color=#65B2B2]N[/color][color=#68B7B5]G[/color] [color=#70C0BB]T[/color][color=#73C5BE]H[/color][color=#77CAC1]R[/color][color=#7BCEC4]E[/color][color=#7ED3C7]A[/color][color=#82D8CA]D[/color][/size][/size][/b][/font][/center][nextcol][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OG9ktRC.png[/img][/center][/columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/O07klKJ.png[/img] [font=candara][b][size=7][color=#2B768F]G[/color][color=#2C7990]e[/color][color=#2D7D92]n[/color][color=#2F8093]e[/color][color=#308495]r[/color][color=#318796]a[/color][color=#338B98]l[/color] [color=#35929B]I[/color][color=#37959C]n[/color][color=#38999E]f[/color][color=#399C9F]o[/color][/size][/b][/font] Hi there and welcome to my item sales and trading shop thread! I currently have some of my older and (what I like to think are) special familiars for sale. But first, here's some stuff you might want to know: [list] [*]I'm happy to go -10% LAH and do bulk buy deals [*]I only accept Treasure and Gems (1:1000). I may also take items from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2489779/1#post_34425053]my wishlist[/url], but please ask first! [list] [*]Mixed payment is a-okay! [/list] [*]I'm happy to hold item(s) for up to a week [*]Items are generally listed in AH too, so my apologies if they sell there between you pinging/PMing me and me responding [/list] [img]http://i.imgur.com/O07klKJ.png[/img] [font=candara][b][size=7][color=#2B768F]I[/color][color=#2C7890]t[/color][color=#2D7B91]e[/color][color=#2E7E92]m[/color][color=#2F8093]s[/color] [color=#318695]f[/color][color=#328996]o[/color][color=#338B98]r[/color] [color=#35919A]S[/color][color=#36939B]a[/color][color=#37969C]l[/color][color=#38999D]e[/color][/size][/b][/font] [b]SPRITES (2013-2014 Festivals)[/b] [item=water sprite] [b]OTHER RETIRED FAMILIARS[/b] [item=golden bantam fangar] [b]OTHER "SPECIAL" FAMILIARS[/b] [item=glossy duskrat][item=perching java sparrow][item=Bucktooth Digger][item=Irradiated Astronomer][item=Marbled Jester][item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Magma Embear][item=Sundial Imposter][item=Slumbering Charlatan][item=Jadecarved Decoy][item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Murktooth Bramblekeep][item=Timber Tender][item=Bogus Manamonger][item=Fallbrush Fraud][item=Smokebillow Sham][item=Sunsea Pseudo][item=Thornthick Thief] [b]RETIRED FESTIVAL APPAREL[/b] [item=thresher flatfins] [b]RETIRED FESTIVAL SKINS/ACCENTS/CHESTS[/b] [item=mad chest] [b]SWIPP/BALDWIN/HIBERNAL DEN ITEMS[/b] [item=opal cobra]x67 [item=Onyx Cobra]x60 [item=emerald striker]x7
OG9ktRC.png
DES' ITEM SALES AND TRADING THREAD
OG9ktRC.png

O07klKJ.png General Info
Hi there and welcome to my item sales and trading shop thread! I currently have some of my older and (what I like to think are) special familiars for sale. But first, here's some stuff you might want to know:
  • I'm happy to go -10% LAH and do bulk buy deals
  • I only accept Treasure and Gems (1:1000). I may also take items from my wishlist, but please ask first!
    • Mixed payment is a-okay!
  • I'm happy to hold item(s) for up to a week
  • Items are generally listed in AH too, so my apologies if they sell there between you pinging/PMing me and me responding

O07klKJ.png Items for Sale
SPRITES (2013-2014 Festivals)
Water Sprite

OTHER RETIRED FAMILIARS
Golden Bantam Fangar

OTHER "SPECIAL" FAMILIARS
Glossy Duskrat Perching Java Sparrow Bucktooth Digger Irradiated Astronomer Marbled Jester Sunbeam Ursa Magma Embear Sundial Imposter Slumbering Charlatan Jadecarved Decoy Polarfreeze Defender Murktooth Bramblekeep Timber Tender Bogus Manamonger Fallbrush Fraud Smokebillow Sham Sunsea Pseudo Thornthick Thief

RETIRED FESTIVAL APPAREL
Thresher Flatfins

RETIRED FESTIVAL SKINS/ACCENTS/CHESTS
Mad Chest

SWIPP/BALDWIN/HIBERNAL DEN ITEMS
Opal Cobra x67 Onyx Cobra x60 Emerald Striker x7
kbqBOtG.png
@Desmordus

Would you take a Maned Cobra + Thresher Flatfins + some pure gems for your Shadow Sprite?
@Desmordus

Would you take a Maned Cobra + Thresher Flatfins + some pure gems for your Shadow Sprite?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Desmordus

Sorry for the 2nd ping but, would u take(I used ur wishlist):
1417g
63kT
Warmwater wanderes LAH 100g
Unicorn guise 350g
Rally 94g
6 x 99 stacks of cuckoo (notn) at 17g per stack
8 x 99 stacks of giant swallow tails(notn) at 24g per stack
Windbound mask 100g
Ambush x3 for 34g per ambush
Totalling: 2520g

For ur ice sprite? Ice sprite 2800 -10% = 2520g
(I used LAH for everything)
@Desmordus

Sorry for the 2nd ping but, would u take(I used ur wishlist):
1417g
63kT
Warmwater wanderes LAH 100g
Unicorn guise 350g
Rally 94g
6 x 99 stacks of cuckoo (notn) at 17g per stack
8 x 99 stacks of giant swallow tails(notn) at 24g per stack
Windbound mask 100g
Ambush x3 for 34g per ambush
Totalling: 2520g

For ur ice sprite? Ice sprite 2800 -10% = 2520g
(I used LAH for everything)
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Kunikida I'm not really looking for Tresher Flatfins right now and would probably just end up selling them, you wouldn't happen to have anything else you could offer as partial in their place? All good if not. [emoji=ridgeback happy] @Nightsorrow No worries at all! That sounds pretty good to me, except I'd prefer few cuckoos as I already have a fair few of those. Would you be happy to do 4 stacks of them instead of 6 and make up the 34G in treasure, gems or other items? Let me know what you think either way. [emoji=ridgeback happy]
@Kunikida

I'm not really looking for Tresher Flatfins right now and would probably just end up selling them, you wouldn't happen to have anything else you could offer as partial in their place? All good if not.

@Nightsorrow

No worries at all!

That sounds pretty good to me, except I'd prefer few cuckoos as I already have a fair few of those. Would you be happy to do 4 stacks of them instead of 6 and make up the 34G in treasure, gems or other items? Let me know what you think either way.
kbqBOtG.png
@Desmordus I can do that! Can u set the trade? I just need to get the extra treasure but Im at work atm so it can take me 10-30mims depending if any customers come [emoji=guardian love]
@Desmordus I can do that! Can u set the trade? I just need to get the extra treasure but Im at work atm so it can take me 10-30mims depending if any customers come
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow Ah sweet, thanks! Yeah, no worries, I'll set it up in a min. [emoji=ridgeback happy] Take as much time as you need, there's no rush!
@Nightsorrow

Ah sweet, thanks! Yeah, no worries, I'll set it up in a min. Take as much time as you need, there's no rush!
kbqBOtG.png
@Desmordus this might be a long shot but would u be interested in dragons? I have a lightning gen 1 skydancer in steampunk colors, an XYX gem gened gen 1coatl that is 3 yrs old, lvl 25 healer and a XYY lightning primal imperial girl(the colors are matching her eyes)

All unbred
@Desmordus this might be a long shot but would u be interested in dragons? I have a lightning gen 1 skydancer in steampunk colors, an XYX gem gened gen 1coatl that is 3 yrs old, lvl 25 healer and a XYY lightning primal imperial girl(the colors are matching her eyes)

All unbred
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow

Prooobably not, sorry, I'm obnoxiously fussy when it comes to dragons haha
@Nightsorrow

Prooobably not, sorry, I'm obnoxiously fussy when it comes to dragons haha
kbqBOtG.png
@Desmordus
If u ever change ur mind here is what I got
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2643839
@Desmordus
If u ever change ur mind here is what I got
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2643839
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow No worries, I'll keep some of them in mind. [emoji=ridgeback tongue] Thanks for buying the Ice sprite!
@Nightsorrow

No worries, I'll keep some of them in mind.

Thanks for buying the Ice sprite!
kbqBOtG.png
1 2 3