Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Found!
1 2
Hi, hi! I believe I'll have a new open order on Mycena Cave in need of Pawprints soon. I'm hoping to get a deal organized in advance so I'm ready to go with my order asap. I can't give a definitive timeline, but I should need the PP sometime this month.

1000fr gems:1PP (which cost $5usd each). Rate is set, I've sold FRg to get all my customs at this rate so I'm sticking to it, haha.

Ideally looking for 34PP all from one source to make it simple. Would consider smaller amounts of 18, 20, 23, or 28 at once. Bonus if you've sold PP before and have a reference for a past sale. If the deal goes smoothly and you'd like more FRg, I'll be selling another 20kg (maybe more) a month after this new order is delivered.

NOTE:
I absolutely require PP to be sent first! MC is a smaller community and the moderation will immediately respond to scam reports. I have lots of custom pets on my profile, so if you're worried about this know I have a lot more to lose from being dishonest if that side is relied on. I don't mind putting the gems into a two-way CR to prove I have them on hand, before the sale is concluded.

Thanks!
Hi, hi! I believe I'll have a new open order on Mycena Cave in need of Pawprints soon. I'm hoping to get a deal organized in advance so I'm ready to go with my order asap. I can't give a definitive timeline, but I should need the PP sometime this month.

1000fr gems:1PP (which cost $5usd each). Rate is set, I've sold FRg to get all my customs at this rate so I'm sticking to it, haha.

Ideally looking for 34PP all from one source to make it simple. Would consider smaller amounts of 18, 20, 23, or 28 at once. Bonus if you've sold PP before and have a reference for a past sale. If the deal goes smoothly and you'd like more FRg, I'll be selling another 20kg (maybe more) a month after this new order is delivered.

NOTE:
I absolutely require PP to be sent first! MC is a smaller community and the moderation will immediately respond to scam reports. I have lots of custom pets on my profile, so if you're worried about this know I have a lot more to lose from being dishonest if that side is relied on. I don't mind putting the gems into a two-way CR to prove I have them on hand, before the sale is concluded.

Thanks!
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson for my attention!
@LadyBrandson for my attention!
w6qLIgS.gif
Hey I remember you!

Hrmmm, don't think $170 is in the cards this month, I'll have to try and remember you in a months time!
Hey I remember you!

Hrmmm, don't think $170 is in the cards this month, I'll have to try and remember you in a months time!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
logo_100.png
@BeingOfSalt Haha, yep, I've been around for a long time! And it might take me a month to finish my order up, MC is so difficult to estimate since it's fully dependent on artist schedules. I could ping you in a month if you'd like a heads up?
@BeingOfSalt Haha, yep, I've been around for a long time! And it might take me a month to finish my order up, MC is so difficult to estimate since it's fully dependent on artist schedules. I could ping you in a month if you'd like a heads up?
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson yeah I remember you from ages back cx
That's a-ok feel free to ping me! I spent a lot on pet sites the last month or so so I need to make sure I'll be good for rent come the summer
@LadyBrandson yeah I remember you from ages back cx
That's a-ok feel free to ping me! I spent a lot on pet sites the last month or so so I need to make sure I'll be good for rent come the summer
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
logo_100.png
@BeingofSalt I totally understand that! RL always before fun spending, haha. I'll let you know if I'm still looking around in a months time or simply have more the sell!
@BeingofSalt I totally understand that! RL always before fun spending, haha. I'll let you know if I'm still looking around in a months time or simply have more the sell!
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson Hey there :) I think I can do most of PP you need, 34 and 20 later as well. Proof of past transaction is linked to this post. I've been receiving gems first, but I understand that you can feel insecure about this. Since it would be our first time trading, I would feel more comfortable to break down the amount and finish each transaction before going on to the next amount ( I hope this makes sense) until it accumulates to the final amount of PP you need.
@LadyBrandson Hey there :) I think I can do most of PP you need, 34 and 20 later as well. Proof of past transaction is linked to this post. I've been receiving gems first, but I understand that you can feel insecure about this. Since it would be our first time trading, I would feel more comfortable to break down the amount and finish each transaction before going on to the next amount ( I hope this makes sense) until it accumulates to the final amount of PP you need.
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee Hello! Thank you for the interest and the proofs! Those do ease my mind.

I'm not completely sure what you mean by breaking down the amount? Something like you send 10PP, I send you 10kg, you send 10PP, I send 10kg until the full amount is reached (ideally the 34 I need for this coming order)? I don't mind doing it in such a way, so long as PP is sent first. I wish I hadn't been burnt in the past and could be more lenient, but I've even had people with good trade records disappear on friends. I've learned better to be safe than sorry, but I understand your concerns as well.

Also, I'm Lord over on MC and nearly all my customs have been achieved through cross site trading for FR! I hope that speaks to my own trustworthiness.
@klee Hello! Thank you for the interest and the proofs! Those do ease my mind.

I'm not completely sure what you mean by breaking down the amount? Something like you send 10PP, I send you 10kg, you send 10PP, I send 10kg until the full amount is reached (ideally the 34 I need for this coming order)? I don't mind doing it in such a way, so long as PP is sent first. I wish I hadn't been burnt in the past and could be more lenient, but I've even had people with good trade records disappear on friends. I've learned better to be safe than sorry, but I understand your concerns as well.

Also, I'm Lord over on MC and nearly all my customs have been achieved through cross site trading for FR! I hope that speaks to my own trustworthiness.
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson Yup, that's exactly what I mean :) Yeah... I've also been in a very upsetting incident recently, so I feel you there. I know it's going to be more inconvenient, having to break it down to so many trades, but I thought at least that way I could feel more safe ;w;
@LadyBrandson Yup, that's exactly what I mean :) Yeah... I've also been in a very upsetting incident recently, so I feel you there. I know it's going to be more inconvenient, having to break it down to so many trades, but I thought at least that way I could feel more safe ;w;
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee I don't mind the inconvenience, honestly! I think it's a fair compromise to ease both our minds. These trades are really rewarding when they work out (I have so many pretties!!), so I'm happy to spend a bit more time insuring it all goes smoothly.

If you want me to hold the gems for you until my order is open, I'll mark this as found. As I mentioned, I have a custom order in queue I'm waiting on, but it's already been accepted and reached coloring phase (the last phase!). I don't think it will be much longer before I can open my sprout order and accept PP, maybe a couple weeks? They're so difficult to estimate....

When I have the order, how are these for amounts you would like to break down into: 4PP, 10PP, 10PP, 10PP. That way it's the least amount is first and then a steady amount beyond that. I think four installments is safe without being too tedious for either of us.
@klee I don't mind the inconvenience, honestly! I think it's a fair compromise to ease both our minds. These trades are really rewarding when they work out (I have so many pretties!!), so I'm happy to spend a bit more time insuring it all goes smoothly.

If you want me to hold the gems for you until my order is open, I'll mark this as found. As I mentioned, I have a custom order in queue I'm waiting on, but it's already been accepted and reached coloring phase (the last phase!). I don't think it will be much longer before I can open my sprout order and accept PP, maybe a couple weeks? They're so difficult to estimate....

When I have the order, how are these for amounts you would like to break down into: 4PP, 10PP, 10PP, 10PP. That way it's the least amount is first and then a steady amount beyond that. I think four installments is safe without being too tedious for either of us.
w6qLIgS.gif
1 2