Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
Hello ^-^ Gems on hand will be posted below as up-to-date as possible. Feel free to just straight up send a CR or ping me if you wish ^-^ [quote][center]Left: 0 gems[/center][/quote]
Hello ^-^
Gems on hand will be posted below as up-to-date as possible. Feel free to just straight up send a CR or ping me if you wish ^-^

Quote:
Left: 0 gems

Sending you a cr.
Sending you a cr.
fBDK46k.png
sending
sending
@chocomonster
Could I get the remaining amount?
@chocomonster
Could I get the remaining amount?
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@DamienXavier
Did you still need any gems? Didn’t get a CR and just last check before their gone.

(No problem! <added here instead of new message to stop bumping done thread>)

@Supremacy
Got 700 some let unless ^^^^ forgot to grab some. Will send Cr when possible
@DamienXavier
Did you still need any gems? Didn’t get a CR and just last check before their gone.

(No problem! <added here instead of new message to stop bumping done thread>)

@Supremacy
Got 700 some let unless ^^^^ forgot to grab some. Will send Cr when possible
No, I needed treasure for gems, sorry.
No, I needed treasure for gems, sorry.
fBDK46k.png
Sending
Sending
50630636.png they /them
@chocomonster the sent a cr with 1 million treasures - thanks
@chocomonster the sent a cr with 1 million treasures - thanks
z9bVpPy.png
@llhbbb

Had to edit the title so no more offers but was listed at ratio of 1:1,100, do for all of them would have been 1,100,000 treasure, not a million.

Already got an offer for the right amount not long after your and assuming not interested since ratio was midunderstood
@llhbbb

Had to edit the title so no more offers but was listed at ratio of 1:1,100, do for all of them would have been 1,100,000 treasure, not a million.

Already got an offer for the right amount not long after your and assuming not interested since ratio was midunderstood