Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mire Coli Shop! Treasure Only
1 2
You can make variety’s of colorful claws apparel using these claws! I am selling each claw below LAH. Any claw will be 750t apiece. If you want 15 to craft a glowing claw apparel without starting of with any claws of your own then you will pay 11kt. That is 250t off your entire 15 claws! Sorry for the inconvenience but I don’t accept Gems at the moment. Any 2 valentines noggles can get you 15 claws. Both claws have the same price and you can mix and match them for your stack of 15. Stock: [item=common podid claws]x73 [item= southmarsh podid claws]x99
You can make variety’s of colorful claws apparel using these claws! I am selling each claw below LAH. Any claw will be 750t apiece. If you want 15 to craft a glowing claw apparel without starting of with any claws of your own then you will pay 11kt. That is 250t off your entire 15 claws! Sorry for the inconvenience but I don’t accept Gems at the moment. Any 2 valentines noggles can get you 15 claws. Both claws have the same price and you can mix and match them for your stack of 15.

Stock: Common Podid Claws x73 Southmarsh Podid Claws x99
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
Reserved....... If you collect something from the mire coliseum venue please tell me and I will add you to my reserved list here if we work out an agreeable price!

(MODS AND EVERYONE WHO SAW THE STARS. THAT WAS UNPURPOSEFUL AND I APOLIGIZE FOR MY MISTYPE. I MEANT ADD BUT INSTEAD OF THE D I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED THE S)
Reserved....... If you collect something from the mire coliseum venue please tell me and I will add you to my reserved list here if we work out an agreeable price!

(MODS AND EVERYONE WHO SAW THE STARS. THAT WAS UNPURPOSEFUL AND I APOLIGIZE FOR MY MISTYPE. I MEANT ADD BUT INSTEAD OF THE D I ACCIDENTLY CLICKED THE S)
Reserved..... Might sell more stuff. Anyone interested in buying a python gene in treasure?
Reserved..... Might sell more stuff. Anyone interested in buying a python gene in treasure?
Selling Food!

Only selling food points in multiples of four. 4 food points of any type costs 125t.
Selling Food!

Only selling food points in multiples of four. 4 food points of any type costs 125t.
And maybe more stuff soon! Give me suggestions!
And maybe more stuff soon! Give me suggestions!
And we are open!
And we are open!
Cheap!
Cheap!
Open
Open
Donations Are Greatly Accepted!
Donations Are Greatly Accepted!
@DoveStar do you ever get the unicorn dust/whatever the red variant of unicorn dust is? I love that stuff; not sure if there's an actual use for it but I wanna h o a r d it
@DoveStar do you ever get the unicorn dust/whatever the red variant of unicorn dust is? I love that stuff; not sure if there's an actual use for it but I wanna h o a r d it
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png