Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF/Looking For] Coli Leveling Service
Hiya, I'm looking for some coliseum leveling services. I know if I just poke around and watch the forums for a bit I'll find some but the ones I'm finding seem to be a bit dead as they are old and I don't feel comfortable resurrecting those or whatever.

So as I'm getting into the swing of FR again, I refound my love for coli and training fodder and such, though I don't have much time in the day to do coli so I decided to look for coli services.

All in all, I was looking yesterday, found someone else asking and someone posted links to two shops. I can't remember either of them and can't find them but I didn't like the idea of one of them but I can remember from the one I did like that for each level after 3 (I'm not sure if it was 3 or not) that the price going went down by 5kt each level when paying all the way to level 25 (I can't remember if they were a straight shot to level 25 only shop or not) and I think they also offered a discount for Arcane, Shadow and one other (or that may have been another shop) (sorry if that is confusing, I'm not good explaining stuff)

But if anyone knows the shop I talked about above that would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of that shop, if not that's fine and go ahead and link me to your shop or anyone else's shop, every bit of help is greatly appreciated.
Hiya, I'm looking for some coliseum leveling services. I know if I just poke around and watch the forums for a bit I'll find some but the ones I'm finding seem to be a bit dead as they are old and I don't feel comfortable resurrecting those or whatever.

So as I'm getting into the swing of FR again, I refound my love for coli and training fodder and such, though I don't have much time in the day to do coli so I decided to look for coli services.

All in all, I was looking yesterday, found someone else asking and someone posted links to two shops. I can't remember either of them and can't find them but I didn't like the idea of one of them but I can remember from the one I did like that for each level after 3 (I'm not sure if it was 3 or not) that the price going went down by 5kt each level when paying all the way to level 25 (I can't remember if they were a straight shot to level 25 only shop or not) and I think they also offered a discount for Arcane, Shadow and one other (or that may have been another shop) (sorry if that is confusing, I'm not good explaining stuff)

But if anyone knows the shop I talked about above that would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of that shop, if not that's fine and go ahead and link me to your shop or anyone else's shop, every bit of help is greatly appreciated.
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
I can do to 1-10 for 10kt
I can do to 1-10 for 10kt
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
I have a leveling service! The link is in my forum signature. Here are my prices:

25pr6sw.jpg
I have a leveling service! The link is in my forum signature. Here are my prices:

25pr6sw.jpg
FR_forum_sig_wishlist.pngpretties_for_fodder.pngbloombugs_moodboards.png
@DoveStar @Suni

Thank you both! I have a couple projects coming up and will possibly be coming to one or both of you soon.
@DoveStar @Suni

Thank you both! I have a couple projects coming up and will possibly be coming to one or both of you soon.
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png