Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Outfit Shop, & Apparel for S/T
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center] [u]Open | [b]Closed as of Mar 17, 2020[/b][/u] [emoji=glimmer tile size=1] Hello! Welcome to my outfit shop. Please have a look around, and read the rules before ordering. No need to ping me; I am subscribed. || [b]Rules/Info[/b] || [left] [LIST] [*] Request each outfit by filling out the form below. Maximum 3 at a time. [*] Outfits are 12kt/g each. Mixed payment is accepted at a 1:1000 ratio. I may also accept wishlist items; let me know if you're interested in that! [*] Payment is due when I [b]ping[/b] you to tell you I've completed your order. The outfit(s) will be posted when payment is sent. However, paying upfront is also ok if it's easier for you! [*] I will dress scries if a scrying workshop ID number is provided. If you include an image of the character, I can also dress fandragons. [/LIST] [/left][/center] [quote=Form][left] Dragon/Scry ID: Slot Limit: Theme (if any): Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc):[/left] [/quote] [center][b]|| Slots ||[/b][/center] [indent][indent][indent][indent]1. 2. 3. Waiting list: [/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent]
Open | Closed as of Mar 17, 2020

Hello! Welcome to my outfit shop. Please have a look around, and read the rules before ordering. No need to ping me; I am subscribed.

|| Rules/Info ||
  • Request each outfit by filling out the form below. Maximum 3 at a time.
  • Outfits are 12kt/g each. Mixed payment is accepted at a 1:1000 ratio. I may also accept wishlist items; let me know if you're interested in that!
  • Payment is due when I ping you to tell you I've completed your order. The outfit(s) will be posted when payment is sent. However, paying upfront is also ok if it's easier for you!
  • I will dress scries if a scrying workshop ID number is provided. If you include an image of the character, I can also dress fandragons.
Form wrote:
Dragon/Scry ID:
Slot Limit:
Theme (if any):
Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc):
|| Slots ||

Waiting list:
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[center][b]|| Examples ||[/b] A few more examples can be seen on my tumblr, under the [url=https://travelers-runestone.tumblr.com/tagged/fr%20outfits]fr-outfits[/url] tag! Feel free to look around my lair as well. Unfinished dragons have their plans in their bios. [outfit=789392][outfit=639545][outfit=789093] [b]|| Contest Winners ||[/b] This section used to have the outfits I submitted for various dressing contests. Entries have been deleted from my dressing room, but can still be viewed [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SeP4-U1OxxviwmF28WeP-9uvjcyny2DRVzD8fLmpvck/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. [indent][indent][left][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]4[/b] Winners [color=transparent]aaaa[/color](2 first place, 1 second place, 1 third place) [emoji=star size=1] [b]3[/b] Honorable Mentions [emoji=apparel helm size=1] [b]10[/b] Outfits Total [color=transparent]aaaa[/color](entered 4 outfits into one of the contests)[/left][/indent][/indent] [b]|| Completed Outfits ||[/b] For a list of [b]all[/b] the outfits I've done, please see [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SeP4-U1OxxviwmF28WeP-9uvjcyny2DRVzD8fLmpvck/edit?usp=sharing]this document[/url]! I used to have all the outfit widgets linked here but they ended up taking too much space, both in this thread and in my dressing room. [b]Featured[/b] [columns][outfit=711845] [center]Featherycats[/center][nextcol][outfit=740323] [center]L1BR4[/center][nextcol][outfit=748105] [center]Ponnie[/center][/columns] [/center]
|| Examples ||

A few more examples can be seen on my tumblr, under the fr-outfits tag! Feel free to look around my lair as well. Unfinished dragons have their plans in their bios.
Sea of Stars
Rising Tide
Dream of Sky

|| Contest Winners ||

This section used to have the outfits I submitted for various dressing contests. Entries have been deleted from my dressing room, but can still be viewed here.
4 Winners
aaaa(2 first place, 1 second place, 1 third place)

3 Honorable Mentions

10 Outfits Total
aaaa(entered 4 outfits into one of the contests)

|| Completed Outfits ||

For a list of all the outfits I've done, please see this document! I used to have all the outfit widgets linked here but they ended up taking too much space, both in this thread and in my dressing room.

Featured
Elle
Featherycats
Einws
L1BR4
Ghost
Ponnie
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
[center][b]|| Apparel for Sale/Trade ||[/b] These will all be sold for below LAH, or even at marketplace price. I’m also open to trading! My wishlist is linked in my signature but feel free to offer other stuff. [item=black tulip flowerfall][item=silver glasses][item=black wolf cape][item=grey wolf cape] Don't see something you need? Feel free to ask about it, or simply link me to your wishlist! This isn't all that I have. [/center]
|| Apparel for Sale/Trade ||

These will all be sold for below LAH, or even at marketplace price. I’m also open to trading! My wishlist is linked in my signature but feel free to offer other stuff.

Black Tulip Flowerfall Silver Glasses Black Wolf Cape Grey Wolf Cape

Don't see something you need? Feel free to ask about it, or simply link me to your wishlist! This isn't all that I have.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
reserve
reserve
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Another one?
Another one?
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
We are now open!
We are now open!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash
Can you dress scrys?
@SeiyreSlash
Can you dress scrys?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan Yep! Just post the scry image, of course :D
@Raan Yep! Just post the scry image, of course :D
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash Dragon/Scry to be Dressed: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=17&auth=a209f48387b2360252d2d00736018a006ef7106c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Slot Limit: None Theme: He's supposed to be the ringmaster of my clan's circus. Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): All apparel is good to use except KS or fest from before 2016. Bonus points if you can work in a will o' the wisp.
@SeiyreSlash
Dragon/Scry to be Dressed:
dragon?age=1&body=149&bodygene=17&breed=12&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=17&auth=a209f48387b2360252d2d00736018a006ef7106c&dummyext=prev.png
Slot Limit: None
Theme: He's supposed to be the ringmaster of my clan's circus.
Other Notes (budget, fandragon image, etc): All apparel is good to use except KS or fest from before 2016. Bonus points if you can work in a will o' the wisp.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48215189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482152/48215189_350.png[/img] [/url] can you finish this outfit? 4 slots left

48215189_350.png
can you finish this outfit? 4 slots left
tumblr_inline_nwu3pmJnVn1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12