Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@Peyp alrighty!

Would you like me to start now?
@Peyp alrighty!

Would you like me to start now?
5250750.png
@YummyGummies
Whenever is good for you! :D
@YummyGummies
Whenever is good for you! :D
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
Alrighty!
@Peyp
Alrighty!
5250750.png
@Peyp

I'd love to do an hour for you if you like, it'll be a little broken up but will be done soon! might do more later we'll see but if you're still looking I'm available! I'm only up to the second venue (woodland path I think lol) but I do have one dragon with Eliminate which speeds stuff up
@Peyp

I'd love to do an hour for you if you like, it'll be a little broken up but will be done soon! might do more later we'll see but if you're still looking I'm available! I'm only up to the second venue (woodland path I think lol) but I do have one dragon with Eliminate which speeds stuff up
tumblr_inline_nc5kgn3L891scrvs1.gif

Hi, I’m SoldierBarnes! You can call me Soldier or Barnes or any variation you come up with, haha! I’m a Marvel fan, my username honors my favorite character Bucky Barnes. Proud member of the Ice Flight, feel free to add me!

pzVgNA0.png
@SoldierBarnes
Alright, thank you, I'd appreciate an hour!
I'll be keeping this permanently open, so if you'd like to Coli grind, just hit me up.
@SoldierBarnes
Alright, thank you, I'd appreciate an hour!
I'll be keeping this permanently open, so if you'd like to Coli grind, just hit me up.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
Sure! I can start now, I’ll do an hour for now ^^
@Peyp
Sure! I can start now, I’ll do an hour for now ^^
tumblr_inline_nc5kgn3L891scrvs1.gif

Hi, I’m SoldierBarnes! You can call me Soldier or Barnes or any variation you come up with, haha! I’m a Marvel fan, my username honors my favorite character Bucky Barnes. Proud member of the Ice Flight, feel free to add me!

pzVgNA0.png
@Peyp

Hi frend!
I offer coli grinding services, is there a particular venue you want me to grind for you?
I'd prefer g, if at all possible! Let me know what you need, and I'll spend tomorrow grinding for however long you want.

Thanks!
@Peyp

Hi frend!
I offer coli grinding services, is there a particular venue you want me to grind for you?
I'd prefer g, if at all possible! Let me know what you need, and I'll spend tomorrow grinding for however long you want.

Thanks!
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
@Velander

Hello!
I'm more than happy to pay in gems! Could you do an hour or two in Forgotten Cave, then?

Thank you!
@Velander

Hello!
I'm more than happy to pay in gems! Could you do an hour or two in Forgotten Cave, then?

Thank you!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Can do! I'll hit the caves up as soon as I get up tomorrow, or maybe a bit tonight, if I'm lucky!
Can do! I'll hit the caves up as soon as I get up tomorrow, or maybe a bit tonight, if I'm lucky!
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
@Peyp
I can do an hour in Sandswept Delta if you need. :)

Edit; I prefer treasure, thanks. :)
@Peyp
I can do an hour in Sandswept Delta if you need. :)

Edit; I prefer treasure, thanks. :)
FR+15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43