Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Con's Lair Reviews! [closed]
1 2
@Ranzarc [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27266986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272670/27266986_350.png[/img] [/url] Alaric is simply stunning!! I love how his darker colors and plague apparel contrast so nicely with his more floral apparel - he looks gentle but strong, which is fitting, considering his lore! his flowerfall also makes him look very elegant <3 Despite being a triple, his genes make him look unique and interesting, and i LOVE how thylacine looks on paint - the gradient effect also parallels his bloodstained past, which is neat! The white on his carapace arm matches the white from his secondary super well too :D and I love how you kept a very matchy, coordinated color palette of black, white, and red throughout while dressing him - although the white in paint gives him a more "pure" look against his darker colors, which really emphasizes his good traits as described in his lore! speaking of his lore, although it's just a snippet of his life, it clearly demonstrates his just and kind personality, though he's clearly willing to use his strength when needed - and despite his old clan treating him unfairly, I'm glad that he's happy in his new home! what a gorgeous sweetheart <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12992401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129925/12992401_350.png[/img] [/url] Daxle is SO PRETTY!!!! he looks so sweet and cute with sakura lei and matching colors, though his genes (especially freckle and gembond) definitely lend a more woodsy vibe to him! the autumn breeze and butterfly's kiss clearly define him as a sylvan creature as well, which is awesomely unique, because I don't usually see pink dragons being used to represent nature! I think him appearing to represent the more floral side of the forest (compared with his green and brown companions in the silvan section) is really cute ;0 his accent also looks super cool on him and I love how, coupled with the mask from the butterfly's kiss, it makes him look darker and more mysterious, which is a super cool contrast from his pastel colors - it's such a neat idea and i am HERE for it!! absolutely digging his soft, earthy vibes <33 looks like the kind of sweet n shy friend who would take u on a picnic in the middle of the woods and converse freely with birds and fish. LOVIN this nature spirit!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19476633] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194767/19476633_350.png[/img] [/url] Moonshard is SUCH a cool name! he's a beautiful dragon :D so icy and shiny, almost as cold as... his heart? Just kidding, as judging by the end of his lore, he clearly does show compassion towards his clanmates, even if he does snap at them sometimes, and nevertheless, he's obviously a capable warrior! I love how how you layered the shoulder guard over the steampunk vest - I really thought it was one piece of apparel, since they blend together so seamlessly! and his more neutral choice of apparel looks really nice against his harsher, brighter blues ;0 i love how the ferocious set looks on him - it complements his colors nicely and fits his wintery theme super well too! his clothes also fit his occupation well, which is always nice to see. speaking of that, I love his lore! I love his dry humor and the warmth he hides behind his snappy temper - he seems like the kind of friend who would, like, endlessly (and accurately) roast you, but somebody who you could trust with your life at the end of the day :o [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18067981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180680/18067981_350.png[/img] [/url] Another triple ice imp, but she looks so different from the last! A soft, elegant lady, who I imagine heals other with grace and kindness. Echo is such a beauty (and her name fits her pastel colors so well, too)! she looks incredibly delicate and beautiful, but her accent adds such a nice pop of color to her without it being overwhelming or detracting from her appearance and theme, and the simplicity of her genes means that it looks even better on her <3 and her fluffy wings make her look all the cuter and softer! that plus the gossamer silk apparel gives her an angelic appearance, which i LOVE <333 her cool-toned colors make her so soothing to look at. I love how you layered the lattice over her accent as well! it matches so well with her colors and i honestly thought it was part of her accent at first. she looks like a beautiful, ethereal fairy! overall she looks incredibly gentle and sophisticated - I imagine her as a shy but motherly figure whom i LOVE ;0 what an adorable pastel cutie! loving the pure and innocent vibes from this one <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10109691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101097/10109691_350.png[/img] [/url] Shun is such a GOOD and GLOWY boy!!!!! a bright blue spark of lightning! I love how despite his darker colors, his accent and apparel make him look so colorful (and i'm loving the dash of pink on his leg) ;0 and that accent also suits him perfectly! it contrasts against his colors so well <3 and I love how well the ghost flame set matches! the blues in the jewels look so good with the blues in his accent, and the purple from the apparel with the pink and blue from the accent make him look almost like a sparkly, glowy galaxy! he definitely looks elegant and mysterious, but with [i]spirit[/i] (excuse the pun). he is so shiny and beautiful! the headdress makes him look regal as well :o i feel like he would be a prankster friend with sneaky vibes! what a neon cutie wow <333
@Ranzarc

27266986_350.png

Alaric is simply stunning!! I love how his darker colors and plague apparel contrast so nicely with his more floral apparel - he looks gentle but strong, which is fitting, considering his lore! his flowerfall also makes him look very elegant <3 Despite being a triple, his genes make him look unique and interesting, and i LOVE how thylacine looks on paint - the gradient effect also parallels his bloodstained past, which is neat! The white on his carapace arm matches the white from his secondary super well too :D and I love how you kept a very matchy, coordinated color palette of black, white, and red throughout while dressing him - although the white in paint gives him a more "pure" look against his darker colors, which really emphasizes his good traits as described in his lore! speaking of his lore, although it's just a snippet of his life, it clearly demonstrates his just and kind personality, though he's clearly willing to use his strength when needed - and despite his old clan treating him unfairly, I'm glad that he's happy in his new home! what a gorgeous sweetheart <3

12992401_350.png

Daxle is SO PRETTY!!!! he looks so sweet and cute with sakura lei and matching colors, though his genes (especially freckle and gembond) definitely lend a more woodsy vibe to him! the autumn breeze and butterfly's kiss clearly define him as a sylvan creature as well, which is awesomely unique, because I don't usually see pink dragons being used to represent nature! I think him appearing to represent the more floral side of the forest (compared with his green and brown companions in the silvan section) is really cute ;0 his accent also looks super cool on him and I love how, coupled with the mask from the butterfly's kiss, it makes him look darker and more mysterious, which is a super cool contrast from his pastel colors - it's such a neat idea and i am HERE for it!! absolutely digging his soft, earthy vibes <33 looks like the kind of sweet n shy friend who would take u on a picnic in the middle of the woods and converse freely with birds and fish. LOVIN this nature spirit!!!

19476633_350.png

Moonshard is SUCH a cool name! he's a beautiful dragon :D so icy and shiny, almost as cold as... his heart? Just kidding, as judging by the end of his lore, he clearly does show compassion towards his clanmates, even if he does snap at them sometimes, and nevertheless, he's obviously a capable warrior! I love how how you layered the shoulder guard over the steampunk vest - I really thought it was one piece of apparel, since they blend together so seamlessly! and his more neutral choice of apparel looks really nice against his harsher, brighter blues ;0 i love how the ferocious set looks on him - it complements his colors nicely and fits his wintery theme super well too! his clothes also fit his occupation well, which is always nice to see. speaking of that, I love his lore! I love his dry humor and the warmth he hides behind his snappy temper - he seems like the kind of friend who would, like, endlessly (and accurately) roast you, but somebody who you could trust with your life at the end of the day :o

18067981_350.png

Another triple ice imp, but she looks so different from the last! A soft, elegant lady, who I imagine heals other with grace and kindness. Echo is such a beauty (and her name fits her pastel colors so well, too)! she looks incredibly delicate and beautiful, but her accent adds such a nice pop of color to her without it being overwhelming or detracting from her appearance and theme, and the simplicity of her genes means that it looks even better on her <3 and her fluffy wings make her look all the cuter and softer! that plus the gossamer silk apparel gives her an angelic appearance, which i LOVE <333 her cool-toned colors make her so soothing to look at. I love how you layered the lattice over her accent as well! it matches so well with her colors and i honestly thought it was part of her accent at first. she looks like a beautiful, ethereal fairy! overall she looks incredibly gentle and sophisticated - I imagine her as a shy but motherly figure whom i LOVE ;0 what an adorable pastel cutie! loving the pure and innocent vibes from this one <3

10109691_350.png

Shun is such a GOOD and GLOWY boy!!!!! a bright blue spark of lightning! I love how despite his darker colors, his accent and apparel make him look so colorful (and i'm loving the dash of pink on his leg) ;0 and that accent also suits him perfectly! it contrasts against his colors so well <3 and I love how well the ghost flame set matches! the blues in the jewels look so good with the blues in his accent, and the purple from the apparel with the pink and blue from the accent make him look almost like a sparkly, glowy galaxy! he definitely looks elegant and mysterious, but with spirit (excuse the pun). he is so shiny and beautiful! the headdress makes him look regal as well :o i feel like he would be a prankster friend with sneaky vibes! what a neon cutie wow <333
@constellationxx Awww thanks :) these guys are some of my favorites!
@constellationxx Awww thanks :) these guys are some of my favorites!
wzvgNWH.png
@SolarKitten First off, I am so sorry for the delay! This week was busier than I anticipated D: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45313158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453132/45313158_350.png[/img] [/url] Naedi is absolutely GORGEOUS! I see that she's been reviewed before, so I hope it's okay that I'm choosing her :'D I love emerald bee, especially on female imps - the soft, sparkly tones at the edges of her wings make her look so elegant and delicate, especially with her floral apparel! I love how you added hints of gold to her with the green lace stuff, the marigold flowerfall, and the flourish tail clasp, and I especially love how you layered the tail clasp over the sylvan tail apparel - it matches so well and is so fitting! The gold apparel also brings out the subtle golden tints in her bee really nicely :o She looks like some kind of unearthly, regal nature goddess, especially with her earthy tones and green lace apparel, which is a look i ADORE <333 and this is a minor detail but I love how the ember sylvan filigree matches her eyes perfectly too ;0 what a pretty imp! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48594628] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485947/48594628_350.png[/img] [/url] what a BEAUTY oh my god???? I didn't even know maroon constellation did that! I love how coordinated her apparel is with her colors - the silk scarf and pristine rose thorn crown make her look so elegant and innocent while complementing her tertiary, while the red rose apparel brightens her up but still matches her secondary. And another cool tail apparel-layering combo- I thought it was one seamless piece of apparel at first, and the little ruby drops make her look all the more sophisticated! I like that you didn't block out her beautiful secondary with apparel - I have a problem myself with overdressing my dragons, but this really goes to show how letting a dragon's base appearance shine looks incredible! She looks like some primordial galaxy princess between the use of the crown and the constellation and I am [i]here for it[/i]. Her colors look like they should contrast but they actually work incredibly, beautifully well with each other - what an amazingly sparkly lady!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31394599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313946/31394599_350.png[/img] [/url] What a cute and colorful tropical gal! ;0 her tertiary provides such a sweet pop of color and you really bring it out well with the celebration sage lantern (whose colors honestly match her in all aspects). The neck bow, flower apparel, and lantern really make her look so playful and happy! Her glittery accent suits her appearance perfectly, and the little sparkles match so well with her glimmer :D I love how you were still able to make it so that her colors and apparel weren't overwhelming or clashy by adding in the white apparel, which makes her seem more innocent, and the rose thorn collar certainly gives her an elegant air, though the bright happiness from those cute colors is still there! All in all she looks like a beautiful beach scene, which is AWESOME <33 loving this seashell princess! what an absolute cutie! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42089084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420891/42089084_350.png[/img] [/url] Nythrien is such a STUNNER! I love her dark, mysterious colors and vibe, and how you kept her look simple but utterly elegant with the silver seraph apparel to both contrast against her dark colors and match her tertiary ;0 the pristine rose thorn apparel is also a nice touch - she looks like a dark galaxy, or maybe even a black hole, with shimmering white stars from her white apparel and her bee! The galaxy/night sky vibe is also enhanced by the night sky silk scarf, which matches her so so well - I'm in love!!! the black tulip flowerfall matches her super well too and makes her look all the more elegant and sophisticated<3 and I love how the blueberry plumed apparel gives her a bit more of a pop of color while still keeping everything coordinated! she looks wise and sagely and independent, like some sort of night goddess, which i DIG!!!! What a beauty ;0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38997264] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389973/38997264_350.png[/img] [/url] Like all the other dragons in your lair, Lehrin is the epitome of elegance! I love how you brought attention to her tertiary through your use of the marigold flowerfall, sepia rose thorn crown, and golden seraph apparel ;0 and i am IN AWE of how well the dusky rose thorn collar matches her secondary! The colors work so well with shadow bee, it's like they were made for each other <3 I love how you combined both bigger and smaller pieces of apparel so that while she doesn't feel underdressed, her look is still understated yet beautiful! the raven sylvan apparel also matches her so well! The combination of the seraph anklet over the sylvan anklet also looks super good- their colors contrast individually but they match so well with her appearance as a whole! That works for her whole look actually - I wouldn't have expected all these colors to look so good together but she definitely rocks it! She looks like a powerful but graceful queen who absolutely radiates COOL VIBES!!!! love her <3
@SolarKitten
First off, I am so sorry for the delay! This week was busier than I anticipated D:

45313158_350.png

Naedi is absolutely GORGEOUS! I see that she's been reviewed before, so I hope it's okay that I'm choosing her :'D I love emerald bee, especially on female imps - the soft, sparkly tones at the edges of her wings make her look so elegant and delicate, especially with her floral apparel! I love how you added hints of gold to her with the green lace stuff, the marigold flowerfall, and the flourish tail clasp, and I especially love how you layered the tail clasp over the sylvan tail apparel - it matches so well and is so fitting! The gold apparel also brings out the subtle golden tints in her bee really nicely :o She looks like some kind of unearthly, regal nature goddess, especially with her earthy tones and green lace apparel, which is a look i ADORE <333 and this is a minor detail but I love how the ember sylvan filigree matches her eyes perfectly too ;0 what a pretty imp!

48594628_350.png

what a BEAUTY oh my god???? I didn't even know maroon constellation did that! I love how coordinated her apparel is with her colors - the silk scarf and pristine rose thorn crown make her look so elegant and innocent while complementing her tertiary, while the red rose apparel brightens her up but still matches her secondary. And another cool tail apparel-layering combo- I thought it was one seamless piece of apparel at first, and the little ruby drops make her look all the more sophisticated! I like that you didn't block out her beautiful secondary with apparel - I have a problem myself with overdressing my dragons, but this really goes to show how letting a dragon's base appearance shine looks incredible! She looks like some primordial galaxy princess between the use of the crown and the constellation and I am here for it. Her colors look like they should contrast but they actually work incredibly, beautifully well with each other - what an amazingly sparkly lady!!!

31394599_350.png

What a cute and colorful tropical gal! ;0 her tertiary provides such a sweet pop of color and you really bring it out well with the celebration sage lantern (whose colors honestly match her in all aspects). The neck bow, flower apparel, and lantern really make her look so playful and happy! Her glittery accent suits her appearance perfectly, and the little sparkles match so well with her glimmer :D I love how you were still able to make it so that her colors and apparel weren't overwhelming or clashy by adding in the white apparel, which makes her seem more innocent, and the rose thorn collar certainly gives her an elegant air, though the bright happiness from those cute colors is still there! All in all she looks like a beautiful beach scene, which is AWESOME <33 loving this seashell princess! what an absolute cutie!

42089084_350.png

Nythrien is such a STUNNER! I love her dark, mysterious colors and vibe, and how you kept her look simple but utterly elegant with the silver seraph apparel to both contrast against her dark colors and match her tertiary ;0 the pristine rose thorn apparel is also a nice touch - she looks like a dark galaxy, or maybe even a black hole, with shimmering white stars from her white apparel and her bee! The galaxy/night sky vibe is also enhanced by the night sky silk scarf, which matches her so so well - I'm in love!!! the black tulip flowerfall matches her super well too and makes her look all the more elegant and sophisticated<3 and I love how the blueberry plumed apparel gives her a bit more of a pop of color while still keeping everything coordinated! she looks wise and sagely and independent, like some sort of night goddess, which i DIG!!!! What a beauty ;0

38997264_350.png

Like all the other dragons in your lair, Lehrin is the epitome of elegance! I love how you brought attention to her tertiary through your use of the marigold flowerfall, sepia rose thorn crown, and golden seraph apparel ;0 and i am IN AWE of how well the dusky rose thorn collar matches her secondary! The colors work so well with shadow bee, it's like they were made for each other <3 I love how you combined both bigger and smaller pieces of apparel so that while she doesn't feel underdressed, her look is still understated yet beautiful! the raven sylvan apparel also matches her so well! The combination of the seraph anklet over the sylvan anklet also looks super good- their colors contrast individually but they match so well with her appearance as a whole! That works for her whole look actually - I wouldn't have expected all these colors to look so good together but she definitely rocks it! She looks like a powerful but graceful queen who absolutely radiates COOL VIBES!!!! love her <3
@ExcelsisDeo So sorry for the delay!! I was busier than anticipated this week D: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48811153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488112/48811153_350.png[/img] [/url] Eddington is absolutely rocking that top hat! I love how the golden sage lanterns match and bring out his tertiary, and how well they contrast with his otherwise earthy appearance - it adds a cool punch of color to him, and brown and gold is always an awesome combination! Metals constellation is also super cool ;0 I love how it matches all of his apparel with its dual-toned appearance, and while still sparkly and shiny, its colors are more muted, which fits his apparel choices better! He looks almost like some tricky sideshow magician from, like, Victorian-era England or something with his hat, glasses, and nightshroud, especially with the flamboyant sparkle from his genes - although his apparel balances it out quite well! His familiar matches super well too :0 what a handsome skydancer! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40951715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409518/40951715_350.png[/img] [/url] Between her flowing apparel, dark color scheme, and brightly glowing accent, Viviereia looks like a benevolent and powerful sorceress! red and black is always such a good combination and I love how you used it here :D I adore how you added a magical touch of bright blue contrast with her accent- the blue pops out so nicely against her apparel and colors- and the grim reaper apparel makes her seem so elegant and mysterious. The earring is also a nice touch and it goes really well with the rest of her appearance, and gives her an even more of a witchy vibe! I also love how you added the crimson arm silks and red rose flowerfall to balance out her darker clothes and tie it back to her colors, while making her look more elegant and sophisticated. Speaking of which, ruby smirch looks so good on her! It's so bright and pretty, and the combination of dark and bright red looks super good on her :D Her art is super cute and the familiar matches really well! Love this girl <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29095792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290958/29095792_350.png[/img] [/url] Junglefowl looks so festive and colorful and pretty (and that's such a unique and fun name, too)! Her accent is so beautiful, and absolutely stunning on her - I love how you matched those nice bright golds with the green lace and golden silk apparel! The celadon silks are also a nice contrast to her darker colors while still brightening up her appearance - and the buttercup lace tail ornament is super cute on her! Despite her dark appearance, I love how you chose bright colors to contrast that to give her a more lively and vivid vibe :D The teardrop chroma belt also matches her accent so amazingly well, I'm astounded. What an absolutely beauty!!! I love how she has all these different colors but they all work so well with each other <33 she looks like a vibrant tropical forest, a kind and vivacious friend one could lean on! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31796960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317970/31796960_350.png[/img] [/url] A lovely green boy!!! Spearmint thylacine looks so cool on him - I'm not usually a fan of the gradient, but here it works so well with his colors and makes him so much more lively and vibrant! I love the little dark stripes underneath his eyes especially - it looks really cool on him. The wing fan matches all his shades of green super well, which is AWESOME, and I love the little waves his accent gives him - it's a nice, almost pastel pop of color that really balances out his more vivid tones nicely! Between that and his current secondary, he looks a bit like a beautiful green ocean ;0 I love the more yellow greens that the windwalker apparel gives him - it's a nice contrast and a cool touch! And of course I adore his little toad friend <333 he looks like a well-prepared explorer! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48927546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489276/48927546_350.png[/img] [/url] INCREDIBLE!!! I absolutely [i]adore[/i] Aberration (and I love his future outfit plans too)! Between his dark, swirling genes and bright spots of light from his firefly, he looks like a beautiful galaxy ;0 the glowing blue clawtips and colony apparel really enhance his tertiary and make him look all the more mysterious! The dusky rose thorn apparel also works on him spectacularly- it matches his primary and secondary so well <3 he looks like some kind of space king with that crown. And as for his future outfit, the starlight guise works his colors perfectly and totally suit his magical outer-space vibe, and the pendant brings out the blue really well while adding a deeper and richer pop of color to him! The blindfold also makes him look even darker and more mysterious - which I am totally here for, since primordial galaxy dragons are [i]awesome[/i] <333 love this guy!!
@ExcelsisDeo
So sorry for the delay!! I was busier than anticipated this week D:

48811153_350.png

Eddington is absolutely rocking that top hat! I love how the golden sage lanterns match and bring out his tertiary, and how well they contrast with his otherwise earthy appearance - it adds a cool punch of color to him, and brown and gold is always an awesome combination! Metals constellation is also super cool ;0 I love how it matches all of his apparel with its dual-toned appearance, and while still sparkly and shiny, its colors are more muted, which fits his apparel choices better! He looks almost like some tricky sideshow magician from, like, Victorian-era England or something with his hat, glasses, and nightshroud, especially with the flamboyant sparkle from his genes - although his apparel balances it out quite well! His familiar matches super well too :0 what a handsome skydancer!

40951715_350.png

Between her flowing apparel, dark color scheme, and brightly glowing accent, Viviereia looks like a benevolent and powerful sorceress! red and black is always such a good combination and I love how you used it here :D I adore how you added a magical touch of bright blue contrast with her accent- the blue pops out so nicely against her apparel and colors- and the grim reaper apparel makes her seem so elegant and mysterious. The earring is also a nice touch and it goes really well with the rest of her appearance, and gives her an even more of a witchy vibe! I also love how you added the crimson arm silks and red rose flowerfall to balance out her darker clothes and tie it back to her colors, while making her look more elegant and sophisticated. Speaking of which, ruby smirch looks so good on her! It's so bright and pretty, and the combination of dark and bright red looks super good on her :D Her art is super cute and the familiar matches really well! Love this girl <3

29095792_350.png

Junglefowl looks so festive and colorful and pretty (and that's such a unique and fun name, too)! Her accent is so beautiful, and absolutely stunning on her - I love how you matched those nice bright golds with the green lace and golden silk apparel! The celadon silks are also a nice contrast to her darker colors while still brightening up her appearance - and the buttercup lace tail ornament is super cute on her! Despite her dark appearance, I love how you chose bright colors to contrast that to give her a more lively and vivid vibe :D The teardrop chroma belt also matches her accent so amazingly well, I'm astounded. What an absolutely beauty!!! I love how she has all these different colors but they all work so well with each other <33 she looks like a vibrant tropical forest, a kind and vivacious friend one could lean on!

31796960_350.png

A lovely green boy!!! Spearmint thylacine looks so cool on him - I'm not usually a fan of the gradient, but here it works so well with his colors and makes him so much more lively and vibrant! I love the little dark stripes underneath his eyes especially - it looks really cool on him. The wing fan matches all his shades of green super well, which is AWESOME, and I love the little waves his accent gives him - it's a nice, almost pastel pop of color that really balances out his more vivid tones nicely! Between that and his current secondary, he looks a bit like a beautiful green ocean ;0 I love the more yellow greens that the windwalker apparel gives him - it's a nice contrast and a cool touch! And of course I adore his little toad friend <333 he looks like a well-prepared explorer!

48927546_350.png

INCREDIBLE!!! I absolutely adore Aberration (and I love his future outfit plans too)! Between his dark, swirling genes and bright spots of light from his firefly, he looks like a beautiful galaxy ;0 the glowing blue clawtips and colony apparel really enhance his tertiary and make him look all the more mysterious! The dusky rose thorn apparel also works on him spectacularly- it matches his primary and secondary so well <3 he looks like some kind of space king with that crown. And as for his future outfit, the starlight guise works his colors perfectly and totally suit his magical outer-space vibe, and the pendant brings out the blue really well while adding a deeper and richer pop of color to him! The blindfold also makes him look even darker and more mysterious - which I am totally here for, since primordial galaxy dragons are awesome <333 love this guy!!
@Arkanjel So sorry for the wait! This week was busier than anticipated D: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43218899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432189/43218899_350.png[/img] [/url] Tsubasa caught my eye immediately! I love how stained creates such interesting, soft, galaxy-like colors- it looks especially cool with bee, and makes his secondary look two-toned- and I absolutely adore how you dressed him to match! The starlight guise matches both his purple and blue, as do the sky blue silks (though the wing silks still contrast nicely against the purple of his wings, which keeps him interesting but still aesthetically-pleasing). the guise's sparkles also match the sparkles in his bee, which adds to his cute galaxy theme! The voltaic halo is so glowy and makes him look like some immensely powerful space being, and it matches his eyes perfectly too! I also love how you added hints of black with the raven sylvan and sanguine rose thorn apparel- it makes him look darker and more mysterious. a black hole in space, perhaps? He's just so ethereal and elegant and sophisticated overall, especially with his flowy gown- love this boy!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47189416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471895/47189416_350.png[/img] [/url] Estella is so spooky!!! I love the little sparkles on her mane and tail that constellation gives her- she's like a glittery eldritch creature, which is a vibe I totally dig. Everything about her matches seamlessly while remaining contrast-y enough to be interesting and beautiful- her accent looks MADE for her with its somber gray hues, and also matches her apparel very well!!! I love how it mutes her primary a bit too, so she looks like a ghost witch or something ;0 the shroud also adds to her excellently creepy vibe, and the rest of the onyx apparel (especially the hands. Love Those Hands) just complete the look! the masque makes her look all the more elegant too <333 overall she's got so many beautiful layers of blue and black and gray and it looks so amazing! obviously she is an eldritch being who would NOT hesitate to steal my soul but I would give it to her willingly because i love this gorgeously sophisticated abyss babe so much <3333 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40043380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400434/40043380_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Faflurin. this girl.[/i] WOW!!! I love how you brought out the natural golden tints in her secondary through your use of mainly yellow apparel- it gives her such a light and carefree and elegant look! the halo and sundrapes especially make her look angelic and ethereal, and her more floral apparel makes her look so innocent and more nature-y! I love how you mixed lighter yellow (the daisy apparel, the woodwing, the halo) with darker golds (the gilded rose thorn apparel, the sundrapes, the golden silk veil) to create a really nice and balanced look that still matches very well! that with her secondary makes her look like she's been dunked in sunlight or something <3 I also super duper love the ethereal flame stuff on her because she looks excellently sparkly with it, which matches her fittingly shiny genes <3 overall Faflurin looks like some incredible nature fairy who thrives off of sunshine, peace, and happiness- a motherly character who I would ABSOLUTELY trust. a good imp;0 <33
@Arkanjel
So sorry for the wait! This week was busier than anticipated D:

43218899_350.png

Tsubasa caught my eye immediately! I love how stained creates such interesting, soft, galaxy-like colors- it looks especially cool with bee, and makes his secondary look two-toned- and I absolutely adore how you dressed him to match! The starlight guise matches both his purple and blue, as do the sky blue silks (though the wing silks still contrast nicely against the purple of his wings, which keeps him interesting but still aesthetically-pleasing). the guise's sparkles also match the sparkles in his bee, which adds to his cute galaxy theme! The voltaic halo is so glowy and makes him look like some immensely powerful space being, and it matches his eyes perfectly too! I also love how you added hints of black with the raven sylvan and sanguine rose thorn apparel- it makes him look darker and more mysterious. a black hole in space, perhaps? He's just so ethereal and elegant and sophisticated overall, especially with his flowy gown- love this boy!!!

47189416_350.png

Estella is so spooky!!! I love the little sparkles on her mane and tail that constellation gives her- she's like a glittery eldritch creature, which is a vibe I totally dig. Everything about her matches seamlessly while remaining contrast-y enough to be interesting and beautiful- her accent looks MADE for her with its somber gray hues, and also matches her apparel very well!!! I love how it mutes her primary a bit too, so she looks like a ghost witch or something ;0 the shroud also adds to her excellently creepy vibe, and the rest of the onyx apparel (especially the hands. Love Those Hands) just complete the look! the masque makes her look all the more elegant too <333 overall she's got so many beautiful layers of blue and black and gray and it looks so amazing! obviously she is an eldritch being who would NOT hesitate to steal my soul but I would give it to her willingly because i love this gorgeously sophisticated abyss babe so much <3333

40043380_350.png

Faflurin. this girl. WOW!!! I love how you brought out the natural golden tints in her secondary through your use of mainly yellow apparel- it gives her such a light and carefree and elegant look! the halo and sundrapes especially make her look angelic and ethereal, and her more floral apparel makes her look so innocent and more nature-y! I love how you mixed lighter yellow (the daisy apparel, the woodwing, the halo) with darker golds (the gilded rose thorn apparel, the sundrapes, the golden silk veil) to create a really nice and balanced look that still matches very well! that with her secondary makes her look like she's been dunked in sunlight or something <3 I also super duper love the ethereal flame stuff on her because she looks excellently sparkly with it, which matches her fittingly shiny genes <3 overall Faflurin looks like some incredible nature fairy who thrives off of sunshine, peace, and happiness- a motherly character who I would ABSOLUTELY trust. a good imp;0 <33
@constellationxxx

Thank you so much, today was a long day and this was super awesome to come back to. Sending payment ^^
@constellationxxx

Thank you so much, today was a long day and this was super awesome to come back to. Sending payment ^^
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
@ExcelsisDeo no problem! I think you may have send the payment to the wrong person however :o (my username only has 2 Xs in it)
@ExcelsisDeo no problem! I think you may have send the payment to the wrong person however :o (my username only has 2 Xs in it)
1 2