Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Unhatched Eggs @ 200,000 treasure
1 2
[center][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched Earth egg][item=unhatched Fire egg][item=unhatched Ice egg][item=unhatched Light egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched Water egg][item=unhatched Wind egg][item=unhatched Nocturne egg][item=unhatched Bogsneak egg][/center] I am buying any and all eggs I can get my hands on for 200,000 treasure each. Feel free to set up a PA or CR with however many you are willing to sell. Thank you!

I am buying any and all eggs I can get my hands on for 200,000 treasure each. Feel free to set up a PA or CR with however many you are willing to sell.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer | Gaoler Raffle
Up
Up
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
up
up
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer | Gaoler Raffle
@bes333
@bes333
i have an art shop,,, check it out boos
@Gaia I have one up on the AH already and I just got a plague egg I was about to put on the AH.
@Gaia I have one up on the AH already and I just got a plague egg I was about to put on the AH.
qvaEKmU.gifZNP42DI.png m37-01-book.png m37-02-book.png hdZg41T.pngT12.png

fOHFzrA.png[/center]
bhdF5iO.png
@Bes333 if you still have em, I would love em! :)
@Bes333 if you still have em, I would love em! :)
Volunteer Moderator:
Well @Gaia I put them both on the AH. Neither one has sold yet. You are welcome to them if you want. Its in the realm wide auction.
Well @Gaia I put them both on the AH. Neither one has sold yet. You are welcome to them if you want. Its in the realm wide auction.

fOHFzrA.png[/center]
bhdF5iO.png
@Gaia I would love for someone like you that genuinely wants them to have them.
@Gaia I would love for someone like you that genuinely wants them to have them.

fOHFzrA.png[/center]
bhdF5iO.png
@Bes333 I think I missed them; when I checked the AH there were no listings of 200,000 treasure :( Ah well, better luck for me next time ^^
@Bes333 I think I missed them; when I checked the AH there were no listings of 200,000 treasure :( Ah well, better luck for me next time ^^
Volunteer Moderator:
Bump
Bump
Meow Meow I'm a Demon Cat that bites!!
1 2