Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gaia's Plentiful Market
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@gaia

Can i get a firefly gene for the ingredients and 5kt, if you still have a firefly available, please?
@gaia

Can i get a firefly gene for the ingredients and 5kt, if you still have a firefly available, please?
eyQdv.gif
I do, I have a couple in stock. Sending a CR right away :)
I do, I have a couple in stock. Sending a CR right away :)
@Gaia

Do you happen to have a white and gold flair scarf available? If so, I'd love to trade it for the items + 5kt
@Gaia

Do you happen to have a white and gold flair scarf available? If so, I'd love to trade it for the items + 5kt
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
I do! Sending a CR right away :)
I do! Sending a CR right away :)
Really interested in Dappervolk's Celestial Egg/Celestial Pup. If you have one you are willing to trade or know someone who is, please hit me up! :)
Really interested in Dappervolk's Celestial Egg/Celestial Pup. If you have one you are willing to trade or know someone who is, please hit me up! :)
@gaia hi!! i have death seeker from trickmurk circus 2018 and was wondering if you would like to offer for it?
it goes under the seasonal skins section and is for imperial males. i am looking for gems :)
@gaia hi!! i have death seeker from trickmurk circus 2018 and was wondering if you would like to offer for it?
it goes under the seasonal skins section and is for imperial males. i am looking for gems :)
xq8P0f7.png ...shwx1Vv.gif..atQzjVO.png….| jes | they/she |….atQzjVO.png...w0IsqjS.gif
…............mX6TeTF.png
.....| +3 FR time | US | ENG/ITA | disabled |

LiJ6ywp.png..dormer for EA & STARS | nest rentals open!..LiJ6ywp.png
xq8P0f7.png ..YMPbu9R.png
..tqGkHih.png
..bYt72YT.png
..hqqTxLP.png
..1DrgJnK.png
..OPFWPxg.png
Hi @Hibicuss, the only items I'm looking to buy are listed here. I'm not interested in skins. :)
Hi @Hibicuss, the only items I'm looking to buy are listed here. I'm not interested in skins. :)
@gaia its okay!
@gaia its okay!
xq8P0f7.png ...shwx1Vv.gif..atQzjVO.png….| jes | they/she |….atQzjVO.png...w0IsqjS.gif
…............mX6TeTF.png
.....| +3 FR time | US | ENG/ITA | disabled |

LiJ6ywp.png..dormer for EA & STARS | nest rentals open!..LiJ6ywp.png
xq8P0f7.png ..YMPbu9R.png
..tqGkHih.png
..bYt72YT.png
..hqqTxLP.png
..1DrgJnK.png
..OPFWPxg.png
@Gaia,
if you still have Crimson Wing Silks, may I please send you the ingredients and treasure to trade?
@Gaia,
if you still have Crimson Wing Silks, may I please send you the ingredients and treasure to trade?
@Lionturtle Yes, I have 1 left! Sending a CR right away :)
@Lionturtle Yes, I have 1 left! Sending a CR right away :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13