Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gaia's Plentiful Market
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Hello @ThistleProse! :)

At this point I'm not sure yet whether I will keep or sell her. If I do sell her, she'll be levelled to level 25 and sold for 500g :)
Hello @ThistleProse! :)

At this point I'm not sure yet whether I will keep or sell her. If I do sell her, she'll be levelled to level 25 and sold for 500g :)
@Gaia - thank you for letting me know. If you choose to sell her, would you mind pinging me? I would love to buy her.

Thank you! :D
@Gaia - thank you for letting me know. If you choose to sell her, would you mind pinging me? I would love to buy her.

Thank you! :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@gaia
Could I get the cloudy tail feathers for the Swipp ingredients and 5KTr Please?
I will set up a CR.
@gaia
Could I get the cloudy tail feathers for the Swipp ingredients and 5KTr Please?
I will set up a CR.
@Gaia

Could I get a Firefly gene for the ingredients and 5kT please?
@Gaia

Could I get a Firefly gene for the ingredients and 5kT please?
Jinx They/Them
wpEE9mo.png
@HaloJones I dun goofed; I thought I had another copy in my vault, but I'm afraid I'm flat out of cloudy tails! I'm sorry! Is it okay if I ping you when Swipp has the trade up to see if you can grab it yourself. If you miss it, I'll be sure to have restocked so you could still swap with me.

@Popplio; sending a CR!

@ThistleProse Will do! :)
@HaloJones I dun goofed; I thought I had another copy in my vault, but I'm afraid I'm flat out of cloudy tails! I'm sorry! Is it okay if I ping you when Swipp has the trade up to see if you can grab it yourself. If you miss it, I'll be sure to have restocked so you could still swap with me.

@Popplio; sending a CR!

@ThistleProse Will do! :)
@gaia
No problem. I'll keep an eye out for the trade myself - but please do ping me as well if you restock.
@gaia
No problem. I'll keep an eye out for the trade myself - but please do ping me as well if you restock.
@Gaia how much for ur Rosy Lake Cormorant? :)
@Gaia how much for ur Rosy Lake Cormorant? :)
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow At the moment the Rosy Lake Cormorant familiar is not for sale as-is. But I can swap it for the necessary ingredients (25x Umbral Yarn and 25x Fossilized Fish) and 5k treasure fee, like a sort of stand-in Swipp.
@Nightsorrow At the moment the Rosy Lake Cormorant familiar is not for sale as-is. But I can swap it for the necessary ingredients (25x Umbral Yarn and 25x Fossilized Fish) and 5k treasure fee, like a sort of stand-in Swipp.
@Gaia I will be honest with u, Im too lazy to check for swipp ingrediants XD I was hoping u woukd have one.

Hmm, do u have any spare familiars from this list?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2623417/1
@Gaia I will be honest with u, Im too lazy to check for swipp ingrediants XD I was hoping u woukd have one.

Hmm, do u have any spare familiars from this list?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2623417/1
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow Hehe I'll be honest too; the ingredients for the Cormorant are so much more expensive than the familiar itself, that it isn't worth it for me to sell the familiar and use more ingredients to swap for a new one at Swipp's. ^^' It's only 30g on the Auction House, and the Umbral Yarn (because it is required for more Swipp swaps) sells for 5g each.

I do, I do, let me dig through my vault! I'll get back to you in a bit; I'm also at work and coworkers can walk in at any minute, so I must be stealthy.
@Nightsorrow Hehe I'll be honest too; the ingredients for the Cormorant are so much more expensive than the familiar itself, that it isn't worth it for me to sell the familiar and use more ingredients to swap for a new one at Swipp's. ^^' It's only 30g on the Auction House, and the Umbral Yarn (because it is required for more Swipp swaps) sells for 5g each.

I do, I do, let me dig through my vault! I'll get back to you in a bit; I'm also at work and coworkers can walk in at any minute, so I must be stealthy.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13