Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gaia's Plentiful Market
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
*lights a candle to read a book to pass the time*
*lights a candle to read a book to pass the time*
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer
@Gaia I happened upon an unhatched fire egg recently. Would you be willing to trade for treasure?
@Gaia I happened upon an unhatched fire egg recently. Would you be willing to trade for treasure?
@TrustRae Definitely! :) I'll set up a CR
@TrustRae Definitely! :) I'll set up a CR
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer
*opens a window to let in some fresh air*
*opens a window to let in some fresh air*
Volunteer Moderator:
*mentally prepares for another day at work*
*mentally prepares for another day at work*
Volunteer Moderator:
*wakes up with ledgers sticking to her face* Hmm I must've fallen asleep while taking notes
*wakes up with ledgers sticking to her face* Hmm I must've fallen asleep while taking notes
Volunteer Moderator:
*straightens apron and flattens hair, to look respectable for any new customers*
*straightens apron and flattens hair, to look respectable for any new customers*
Volunteer Moderator:
*wipes sweat of forehead after hauling in all new stock*
*wipes sweat of forehead after hauling in all new stock*
Volunteer Moderator:
@Gaia

Can I get the Cloudy Tail Feathers? I have Hibernal Den needs!
@Gaia

Can I get the Cloudy Tail Feathers? I have Hibernal Den needs!
W1ufEjp.png
@Cloudydawn I've set up a CR assuming you're looking to Swipp Swap! :) If you want to outright buy, let me know. That's also possible
@Cloudydawn I've set up a CR assuming you're looking to Swipp Swap! :) If you want to outright buy, let me know. That's also possible
Volunteer Moderator:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10