Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | plague dom discount shop [offline]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@jbapple
Hi there! Possible to order a Noxtide scroll and Skin: Frigid Gale(x1) please? :3

Edit: Can't believe I didn't realize that was the baldwin skin ahaha. Whoops. Guess my new job has had me busier than I thought :'D.
@jbapple
Hi there! Possible to order a Noxtide scroll and Skin: Frigid Gale(x1) please? :3

Edit: Can't believe I didn't realize that was the baldwin skin ahaha. Whoops. Guess my new job has had me busier than I thought :'D.
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@jbapple heya! Could you get me:

1x Skin: Frozen Find
1x Accent: Frost Thruster
1x Accent: Ice Crystal
1x Skin: Snowdragon Sculpture
1x Accent: Comfort in Cold
1x Akin: Prismatic Winter Coat
1x Accent: Ancient Heritage
1x Accent: Fortress Guardian

Total should be 238,000t :o
@jbapple heya! Could you get me:

1x Skin: Frozen Find
1x Accent: Frost Thruster
1x Accent: Ice Crystal
1x Skin: Snowdragon Sculpture
1x Accent: Comfort in Cold
1x Akin: Prismatic Winter Coat
1x Accent: Ancient Heritage
1x Accent: Fortress Guardian

Total should be 238,000t :o

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
[quote name="@FoolishRay" date="2019-02-02 12:34:20" ] @/jbapple Hi there! Possible to order a Noxtide scroll and Skin: Frigid Gale(x1) please? :3 [/quote] I can do a noxtide sure but frigid gale is a baldwin only accent, sorry I can't MP snipe those. Noxtide is 144500 t and I'll grab it once you send the funds.
@FoolishRay wrote on 2019-02-02 12:34:20:
@/jbapple

I can do a noxtide sure but frigid gale is a baldwin only accent, sorry I can't MP snipe those. Noxtide is 144500 t and I'll grab it once you send the funds.
@jbapple hi! could i please get:

1x skin: frozen find
1x accent: ice crystal
1x accent: fortress guardian

for 89,250t! thank you !!
@jbapple hi! could i please get:

1x skin: frozen find
1x accent: ice crystal
1x accent: fortress guardian

for 89,250t! thank you !!
fr+3 | avatar | they
m0.png
@Ranmaru I can try to grab those for you (please include a list in your pm so I have a handy packing reminder).I have a bit of a backlog but waiting on money from some people so adding more to the pile is ok.
@Ranmaru I can try to grab those for you (please include a list in your pm so I have a handy packing reminder).I have a bit of a backlog but waiting on money from some people so adding more to the pile is ok.
@thorneaters I can try to grab those (please include a list in your pm so I have a packing reminder to match)
@thorneaters I can try to grab those (please include a list in your pm so I have a packing reminder to match)
@jbapple

Hello! Could you grab 1 x Frozen Find for me, please?
@jbapple

Hello! Could you grab 1 x Frozen Find for me, please?
@jbapple
heyo! could you grab me a copy of Accent: Frost Thruster and Accent: No Shower? that should be 59500 :)
@jbapple
heyo! could you grab me a copy of Accent: Frost Thruster and Accent: No Shower? that should be 59500 :)
@Oleaster I can grab that (please mention the skin in the pm with the money as a reminder)

@Deestracted I can grab those (please mention the skin in the pm with the money as a reminder)
@Oleaster I can grab that (please mention the skin in the pm with the money as a reminder)

@Deestracted I can grab those (please mention the skin in the pm with the money as a reminder)
@koujakward I don't want to keep taking orders while yours goes unfilled but I need you to send money before I start grabbing them. (if you changed your mind/found someone else to grab that's ok just let me know as soon as you can).
@koujakward I don't want to keep taking orders while yours goes unfilled but I need you to send money before I start grabbing them. (if you changed your mind/found someone else to grab that's ok just let me know as soon as you can).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70