Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coli Grinding [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
Hello all, I figured it's about time a start this little shop up!
I'm offering Coliseum grinding!

What you get: -One Hour (or more) of my time in the coliseum
-all items recieved during that time including familiars and battle stones

My team consists of two glass cannons and a mage (can provide proof if needed) so my times are about as quick as they can get. I can do any venue you want (feel free to order multiple just tell me how long you want in each venue) just understand that venues such as golem workshop will take a lot longer to grind through then something like the waterways so rewards will be a bit less as I can complete less battles in that time frame

If you've ordered with me I would love if you could leave a review! I'll link to it in this post so people can read it :)

I'm starting off slow with a queue of 4 people so I don't overwhelm myself
please understand that I'm a college student so some orders may take a couple days to complete but I can absolutely message you with updates on how its going

PRICES : 1 Hour = 60 gems
Subsequently 30 minutes is 30 gems and everything else is additional (2 hours 120 gems, 1 1/2 hours is 90 gems)
I will occasionally take treasure (or other items) just ask and be aware that gems is primarily what im looking for

Queue
1. Tavvi 2 hrs Any Venue

To order just tell me what venue and how long, I will tell you the price and put you in the queue.Due to recent events payment in advance is REQUIRED

Queue full? Ask to be on the pinglist for when it's open again
Hello all, I figured it's about time a start this little shop up!
I'm offering Coliseum grinding!

What you get: -One Hour (or more) of my time in the coliseum
-all items recieved during that time including familiars and battle stones

My team consists of two glass cannons and a mage (can provide proof if needed) so my times are about as quick as they can get. I can do any venue you want (feel free to order multiple just tell me how long you want in each venue) just understand that venues such as golem workshop will take a lot longer to grind through then something like the waterways so rewards will be a bit less as I can complete less battles in that time frame

If you've ordered with me I would love if you could leave a review! I'll link to it in this post so people can read it :)

I'm starting off slow with a queue of 4 people so I don't overwhelm myself
please understand that I'm a college student so some orders may take a couple days to complete but I can absolutely message you with updates on how its going

PRICES : 1 Hour = 60 gems
Subsequently 30 minutes is 30 gems and everything else is additional (2 hours 120 gems, 1 1/2 hours is 90 gems)
I will occasionally take treasure (or other items) just ask and be aware that gems is primarily what im looking for

Queue
1. Tavvi 2 hrs Any Venue

To order just tell me what venue and how long, I will tell you the price and put you in the queue.Due to recent events payment in advance is REQUIRED

Queue full? Ask to be on the pinglist for when it's open again
Dragons drawin as pokemon ->PltB5Cx.png7ZR1QzK.pngtlO8snW.png
Pinglist:
@Enenica
Pinglist:
@Enenica
queue is empty now any orders will be started right away
queue is empty now any orders will be started right away
@ClashingHearts

Sure - put me down for an hour.

I'm rolling for things I can flip. Familiars. Eggs. What ever.

Just pick a venue you can hammer :)
@ClashingHearts

Sure - put me down for an hour.

I'm rolling for things I can flip. Familiars. Eggs. What ever.

Just pick a venue you can hammer :)
1071.png Sanded Pine Plank Enthusiast.
@SwagYolo sounds good, Waterways has quite a few useful items (fanned cockroach for Firefly gene, Amber algae for Kelpie Mane, etc etc) or if you want higher level Ghostlight Ruins has a fair few items that can be turned into apparel/familiars in swipp, any preference?
@SwagYolo sounds good, Waterways has quite a few useful items (fanned cockroach for Firefly gene, Amber algae for Kelpie Mane, etc etc) or if you want higher level Ghostlight Ruins has a fair few items that can be turned into apparel/familiars in swipp, any preference?
Go the waterways :)

Edit: Sent payment
Go the waterways :)

Edit: Sent payment
1071.png Sanded Pine Plank Enthusiast.
@ClashingHearts I can send over a lvl 10 or a lvl 17, for an hour in the waterway (if you'll take treasure?) which would you prefer to work with?
@ClashingHearts I can send over a lvl 10 or a lvl 17, for an hour in the waterway (if you'll take treasure?) which would you prefer to work with?
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@ClashingHearts

Can I have an hour in the Boreal Woods? No rush. :)
@ClashingHearts

Can I have an hour in the Boreal Woods? No rush. :)
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
@Enenica sorry i only work with my own dragons as they are level 25s, you can pay in treasure yes and the waterway works. Is this okay with you?

@WeaverofLies absolutely I'll put you in the queue
@Enenica sorry i only work with my own dragons as they are level 25s, you can pay in treasure yes and the waterway works. Is this okay with you?

@WeaverofLies absolutely I'll put you in the queue
@ClashingHearts hellooo! i’ll take an hour in volcanic vents if that’s alright :-) no rush
@ClashingHearts hellooo! i’ll take an hour in volcanic vents if that’s alright :-) no rush
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5