Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OFFLINE] kveikur's nature dom shop
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27
@cpm would you be willing to sell a gaoler breed change scroll and the Jaguar (Gaoler scroll for mixed payment? I'd be paying the gaoler scroll in treasure and the jaguar in gems
@cpm would you be willing to sell a gaoler breed change scroll and the Jaguar (Gaoler scroll for mixed payment? I'd be paying the gaoler scroll in treasure and the jaguar in gems
Cleaning up the dust...
@CinamonPizza sorry, i don't have funds to buy stuff myself! you have to be able to pay full price in treasure upfront so i can snatch it for you C:
@CinamonPizza sorry, i don't have funds to buy stuff myself! you have to be able to pay full price in treasure upfront so i can snatch it for you C:
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
@cpm
could you snatch jaguar and rosette (gaoler) for me please? that would be 102000t in total, correct?
@cpm
could you snatch jaguar and rosette (gaoler) for me please? that would be 102000t in total, correct?
@qawfii both gaoler i assume? thatd be correct yes!
@qawfii both gaoler i assume? thatd be correct yes!
@cpm
yep!! sending the t now ^^ thank you!!
@cpm
yep!! sending the t now ^^ thank you!!
@cpm
Could I get x1 Gembond, please? o3o?
@cpm
Could I get x1 Gembond, please? o3o?
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss yeah! send a pm C:
@Xemriss yeah! send a pm C:
[size=2]bump! got some time on hands. [emoji=plant size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
bump! got some time on hands.
@kveikur May I order a Spiral breed change and Scroll of Renaming? I think that’s 281,360T :> (Also, I love your avatar & signature aesthetic!)
@kveikur May I order a Spiral breed change and Scroll of Renaming? I think that’s 281,360T :> (Also, I love your avatar & signature aesthetic!)
@Archaeoraptor total is 281,350T actually, feel free to send it over! also thank you <3
@Archaeoraptor total is 281,350T actually, feel free to send it over! also thank you <3
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27