Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] lots of ums
1 2 3 4 5
Please ping me! I'm willing to go lower and accept items (eggs, other UMs [possibly], eliminate, genes, etc) and treasure at 1:1000. Most are on the AH!

I also have 7 pages of festival, coli, and swipp skins/accents, please feel free to ask if you're looking for a specific one!

Selling:

Trade Only:

Sold:
Please ping me! I'm willing to go lower and accept items (eggs, other UMs [possibly], eliminate, genes, etc) and treasure at 1:1000. Most are on the AH!

I also have 7 pages of festival, coli, and swipp skins/accents, please feel free to ask if you're looking for a specific one!

Selling:

Trade Only:

Sold:
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Aquatic I am interested in your Accent, Galaxy Overflow
@Aquatic I am interested in your Accent, Galaxy Overflow
@KitKat0899 It's on the AH for 1kg ^-^
@KitKat0899 It's on the AH for 1kg ^-^
__ xiq! #359104
@Aquatic

Hey there!!

I saw you were interested in trades as well, so would you be willing to take 5 eggs and 60kt for the Accent: Galaxy Overflow?

I have 2 Bogsneak Eggs, 2 Nocturne Eggs, and 1 Ice Egg!
(or if you prefer, I can offer 5 Nocturne eggs -- feel free to mix and match if the offer tempts you!)

LAH for the eggs are roughly 190kt, so the 60kt is to fill in the leftover gap <3
@Aquatic

Hey there!!

I saw you were interested in trades as well, so would you be willing to take 5 eggs and 60kt for the Accent: Galaxy Overflow?

I have 2 Bogsneak Eggs, 2 Nocturne Eggs, and 1 Ice Egg!
(or if you prefer, I can offer 5 Nocturne eggs -- feel free to mix and match if the offer tempts you!)

LAH for the eggs are roughly 190kt, so the 60kt is to fill in the leftover gap <3
~Art Shop~
"Let's do our best today!!
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
"But don't forget to have fun!!"
@TRN that sounds alright! Would 4 noc eggs and the ice egg (and the 60kT) be good with you?
@TRN that sounds alright! Would 4 noc eggs and the ice egg (and the 60kT) be good with you?
__ xiq! #359104
@Aquatic

That sounds perfectly fine to me! =D

I'll set up a CR now! <3
@Aquatic

That sounds perfectly fine to me! =D

I'll set up a CR now! <3
~Art Shop~
"Let's do our best today!!
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~