Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
@Mercerd

Yep, it is!
@Mercerd

Yep, it is!
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@TwoSouls

You've been added to the queue; I'll ping you when I'm ready for your dragon!
@TwoSouls

You've been added to the queue; I'll ping you when I'm ready for your dragon!
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
Thank you!
Thank you!
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
@Mercerd

I have a dragon I'd like leveled; I'd be able to pay at least in part with the mats you are seeking!
@Mercerd

I have a dragon I'd like leveled; I'd be able to pay at least in part with the mats you are seeking!
@GloryEternal

I'll add you to the queue~
@GloryEternal

I'll add you to the queue~
@Mercerd

Thank you!
@Mercerd

Thank you!
@Reefknot

You're up! Send one dragon and I can get started. If it's one of the level 17s I can probably get it done before rollover.

Edit: *If you send it before 18:30 FRT.
@Reefknot

You're up! Send one dragon and I can get started. If it's one of the level 17s I can probably get it done before rollover.

Edit: *If you send it before 18:30 FRT.
@Mercerd
Here's my review:

If you're looking for fast levelling and great customer service then you've found the right place. Mercerd is polite and trustworthy. I was nervous about sending over my fully gened G1 but I'm so happy i did. Mercerd within a day, trained her and promptly returned her.(Great for those of us who have separation anxiety).I'll never train with anyone else again. Give Mercerd a try, You won't be disappointed.
@Mercerd
Here's my review:

If you're looking for fast levelling and great customer service then you've found the right place. Mercerd is polite and trustworthy. I was nervous about sending over my fully gened G1 but I'm so happy i did. Mercerd within a day, trained her and promptly returned her.(Great for those of us who have separation anxiety).I'll never train with anyone else again. Give Mercerd a try, You won't be disappointed.
154754240175347536__3_by_frozen_celesta-dcx4828.gif
Oh may I please have a spot on your pinglist? I have so many dragons to level and fast service sounds absolutely perfect! I can pay with Noc eggs, if those are fine for you as payment.
Oh may I please have a spot on your pinglist? I have so many dragons to level and fast service sounds absolutely perfect! I can pay with Noc eggs, if those are fine for you as payment.
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx

Added! Noc eggs are fine, unhatched eggs of any kind count as 200g/kt, so you'll have to make up the remaining balance somehow, but yes.
@MunchkinLynx

Added! Noc eggs are fine, unhatched eggs of any kind count as 200g/kt, so you'll have to make up the remaining balance somehow, but yes.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38