Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38
@mercerd
No problem! It's my fault for not sending them earlier ^^;
@mercerd
No problem! It's my fault for not sending them earlier ^^;
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
Here's a review for this amazing service!

Mercerd was VERY fast. I sent in my dragon right before I logged off for the night, and by the time I logged back in the next day, they had a CR waiting with my dragon in it. This service is incredible and I will definitely be referring it to people and using it again myself!
Here's a review for this amazing service!

Mercerd was VERY fast. I sent in my dragon right before I logged off for the night, and by the time I logged back in the next day, they had a CR waiting with my dragon in it. This service is incredible and I will definitely be referring it to people and using it again myself!
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@PijukVonGacy

You can go ahead and send your dragon, but I won't have it done until sometime after rollover.
@PijukVonGacy

You can go ahead and send your dragon, but I won't have it done until sometime after rollover.
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
Phlegm here is all ready to go and fight for his clan and for Plaguebringer! Definately recommend this leveling service for your dom and coli needs! [emoji=mirror love size=2] My review: fast and reliable! Phlegm was sent about 24 hours ago and this delivered its promise! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54800485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548005/54800485_350.png[/img] [/url]
Phlegm here is all ready to go and fight for his clan and for Plaguebringer! Definately recommend this leveling service for your dom and coli needs!

My review: fast and reliable! Phlegm was sent about 24 hours ago and this delivered its promise!

54800485_350.png
Had my baby boy below leveled by Mercerd for art, and I'd totally recommend the service. In fact, I'll probably use it again myself, Merc was fast, responsive, and very nice! :D 10/10 [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50782061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507821/50782061_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Had my baby boy below leveled by Mercerd for art, and I'd totally recommend the service. In fact, I'll probably use it again myself, Merc was fast, responsive, and very nice! :D 10/10
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
Could I get a ping whenever you're open again? [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
Could I get a ping whenever you're open again?
encyclopediaterraria__signatur_by_irrwahn-da2495e.pngHareicon.png
Hmmm might throw a boy at you for training, if I accidentally put points on him I do have a tincture I can give you for him.

I was also wondering what you think of lore mentions? (I’d also put the banner in his bio if/when I throw him at you and you’re open) bc I love your lore (prototype <3 reminds me I needta play it again, wonder if we’ll ever get no 3 :c ) and I think it’d be a pretty neat collab when I write up his bio to mention a cross lair interaction? (although my lore is a lil ‘out there’ ooof, they do have a ‘base’ in the plague lands)

I’m also interested in a black light subspecies dragon now bc oooo aesthetic and I love prototype

I can also potentially pay in art? (Or half pay however you cut it) my DevART gallery is linked on my profile and sig if that helps.
Hmmm might throw a boy at you for training, if I accidentally put points on him I do have a tincture I can give you for him.

I was also wondering what you think of lore mentions? (I’d also put the banner in his bio if/when I throw him at you and you’re open) bc I love your lore (prototype <3 reminds me I needta play it again, wonder if we’ll ever get no 3 :c ) and I think it’d be a pretty neat collab when I write up his bio to mention a cross lair interaction? (although my lore is a lil ‘out there’ ooof, they do have a ‘base’ in the plague lands)

I’m also interested in a black light subspecies dragon now bc oooo aesthetic and I love prototype

I can also potentially pay in art? (Or half pay however you cut it) my DevART gallery is linked on my profile and sig if that helps.
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@Luciferr

Hey! Thanks for the interest, and god am I glad to hear from someone who gets my lore references. [PROTOTYPE] was severely underrated and is all but forgotten by this point. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, as well, but the studio closed-- as a near direct result of how poorly received and critically panned [PROTOTYPE 2] was as a game. It was a poorly executed cash grab that took what character arc the protagonist of the first had and **** all over it to turn him into a 2 dimensional, Saturday morning cartoon villain for no reason other than greed, really.

I no longer breed the Blacklight subspecies dragons because interest was near nil and even when I leveled them to 25 before sale they were exalted. It bothered me, so rather than whining at people who paid their money and owned the dragons and had every right to do whatever they wanted with them, I sold off the pairs and closed the hatchery. I do, however, have some Blacklight Gaolers; you can take a look there and make an offer if you want one. I'll make up a bio and ship it over to you if you decide to take one home.

As for when the service will open again, that's yet to be seen; it's Plaguetober and that means I'm very busy with in-flight things and have little time to spend all day leveling a dragon. I need to be leveling and banking fodder instead. BUT if I get my quota met before my deadline, I could see about leveling a dragon for you! It takes me 8-12 hours on average to fully level a client's dragon.

I'm very happy with lore mentions, actually, and have a few in other lairs (here is an example, here is another). I would be willing to discuss payment in art, especially of my main boys (bet you can guess who they are). Feel free to PM me to discuss further details, but expect some delays as there is no rest for the wicked, and I am wickedly grinding day and night in the Coli to bank fodder for Riot of Rot. \o/
@Luciferr

Hey! Thanks for the interest, and god am I glad to hear from someone who gets my lore references. [PROTOTYPE] was severely underrated and is all but forgotten by this point. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, as well, but the studio closed-- as a near direct result of how poorly received and critically panned [PROTOTYPE 2] was as a game. It was a poorly executed cash grab that took what character arc the protagonist of the first had and **** all over it to turn him into a 2 dimensional, Saturday morning cartoon villain for no reason other than greed, really.

I no longer breed the Blacklight subspecies dragons because interest was near nil and even when I leveled them to 25 before sale they were exalted. It bothered me, so rather than whining at people who paid their money and owned the dragons and had every right to do whatever they wanted with them, I sold off the pairs and closed the hatchery. I do, however, have some Blacklight Gaolers; you can take a look there and make an offer if you want one. I'll make up a bio and ship it over to you if you decide to take one home.

As for when the service will open again, that's yet to be seen; it's Plaguetober and that means I'm very busy with in-flight things and have little time to spend all day leveling a dragon. I need to be leveling and banking fodder instead. BUT if I get my quota met before my deadline, I could see about leveling a dragon for you! It takes me 8-12 hours on average to fully level a client's dragon.

I'm very happy with lore mentions, actually, and have a few in other lairs (here is an example, here is another). I would be willing to discuss payment in art, especially of my main boys (bet you can guess who they are). Feel free to PM me to discuss further details, but expect some delays as there is no rest for the wicked, and I am wickedly grinding day and night in the Coli to bank fodder for Riot of Rot. \o/
I see you need fodder leveled? Would you do a leveling tradeoff? I can easily wip out a dozen or more fodder lvled to 7 in around an hours time? You got fodder to level ill level for worth of 5g each but if i sell you fodder of my own then 15g each?
I am free for a few hours now and ill be free later after work as well AND i have tomorrow off! I would level fodder first befor sending you the derg i want leveled (that way the leveling would be payed in full beforhand ^-^)

If you go for higher fodder i can do up to lvl10 but id increase both my listed prices by 5g (my kiSerafina is a good fodder leveler ^-^)
I see you need fodder leveled? Would you do a leveling tradeoff? I can easily wip out a dozen or more fodder lvled to 7 in around an hours time? You got fodder to level ill level for worth of 5g each but if i sell you fodder of my own then 15g each?
I am free for a few hours now and ill be free later after work as well AND i have tomorrow off! I would level fodder first befor sending you the derg i want leveled (that way the leveling would be payed in full beforhand ^-^)

If you go for higher fodder i can do up to lvl10 but id increase both my listed prices by 5g (my kiSerafina is a good fodder leveler ^-^)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

Thanks, I appreciate the offer, but I can't accept out of flight dragons. Thems the rules, I'm afraid. If I accepted dragons I didn't level myself, and counted them later in my in flight programs, that'd be cheating. I know you're keen to get more of your dragons leveled, but unfortunately I can't help you until rush season is over. I'm sorry! I do hope to see you again as a customer when the service reopens, however!
@AnimeLover9631

Thanks, I appreciate the offer, but I can't accept out of flight dragons. Thems the rules, I'm afraid. If I accepted dragons I didn't level myself, and counted them later in my in flight programs, that'd be cheating. I know you're keen to get more of your dragons leveled, but unfortunately I can't help you until rush season is over. I'm sorry! I do hope to see you again as a customer when the service reopens, however!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38