Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38
@mercerd
Leaving a review to show my appreciation! C:

Mercerd really is quick and true to their word in levelling within 24 hours which I’m honestly still in awe at! Very reliable and trustworthy, I was completely comfortable sending my 5 digit dragon to be levelled and it’s very reassuring to know that the dragon being levelled will be returned home quickly and won’t be away for days on end which can happen with other levellers! Highly recommend, and once again thank you!
@mercerd
Leaving a review to show my appreciation! C:

Mercerd really is quick and true to their word in levelling within 24 hours which I’m honestly still in awe at! Very reliable and trustworthy, I was completely comfortable sending my 5 digit dragon to be levelled and it’s very reassuring to know that the dragon being levelled will be returned home quickly and won’t be away for days on end which can happen with other levellers! Highly recommend, and once again thank you!
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
May I please be added to your pinglist? <3
May I please be added to your pinglist? <3
@Kuratabells

Sure thing, done!
@Kuratabells

Sure thing, done!
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
Thanks for leveling my boy!
10/10 stars! I love the service! It was really fast! Took only like 9 hours! I would gladly use this again! I find it amazing that you do it so fast! So if anyone is reading the reviews, use this service, its great! I say it was completely worth the money! Thanks again~!
Thanks for leveling my boy!
10/10 stars! I love the service! It was really fast! Took only like 9 hours! I would gladly use this again! I find it amazing that you do it so fast! So if anyone is reading the reviews, use this service, its great! I say it was completely worth the money! Thanks again~!
lCyxYnH.gifKoJMqgb.gif8Yi378b.gifOAh6NZE.gifGRETstT.gif
@Taishiro

You can send your dragon along with payment at any time, but understand that I won't start on it until tomorrow (Sept 2) so I can take a break and still get it back to you on time.
@Taishiro

You can send your dragon along with payment at any time, but understand that I won't start on it until tomorrow (Sept 2) so I can take a break and still get it back to you on time.
@Mercerd @BreezeBrambles (pinging myself so i remember too) Gonna exchange artwork for leveling service which we can work out in DM's when you're ready as we discussed over in plague discord [emoji=mirror laughing size=2]
@Mercerd @BreezeBrambles
(pinging myself so i remember too)

Gonna exchange artwork for leveling service which we can work out in DM's when you're ready as we discussed over in plague discord
@isCamden

Hi! Thanks for the interest, but the service is closed for now while I take a break. I'll let you know when I'm ready for you.
@isCamden

Hi! Thanks for the interest, but the service is closed for now while I take a break. I'll let you know when I'm ready for you.
@Taishiro

Just a reminder for you to send your dragon and payment soon, before I move on to the next in line.
@Taishiro

Just a reminder for you to send your dragon and payment soon, before I move on to the next in line.
@mercerd
Sending them now ^^
Sorry, I must've missed your previous ping
@mercerd
Sending them now ^^
Sorry, I must've missed your previous ping
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Taishiro

I won't be able to accept until tomorrow, probably. I have to sleep xD
@Taishiro