Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38
Hi! Could you level this guy? Could I pay with an eliminate too? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51743481] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/517435/51743481_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi! Could you level this guy? Could I pay with an eliminate too?

51743481_350.png
lCyxYnH.gifKoJMqgb.gif8Yi378b.gifOAh6NZE.gifGRETstT.gif
Hi there ^^ Can I get this boy leveled to 25 please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54539164] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545392/54539164_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll be paying in gems or treasure if you still have an available slot ^^ I also found this thread by clicking a button/signature, but it was yours XD I think it was in a sale thread
Hi there ^^
Can I get this boy leveled to 25 please?

54539164_350.png

I'll be paying in gems or treasure if you still have an available slot ^^

I also found this thread by clicking a button/signature, but it was yours XD I think it was in a sale thread
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Foxxie

The current LAH for Eliminate is 189g, I'll round up to 190g, but that would still leave 160g/kt to make up the balance. Unless you wanted to pay with two Eliminates. I will add you to the queue, though! Please don't send the CR until I've let you know I'm ready for you, unless you don't mind it sitting unclaimed for a bit.
@Foxxie

The current LAH for Eliminate is 189g, I'll round up to 190g, but that would still leave 160g/kt to make up the balance. Unless you wanted to pay with two Eliminates. I will add you to the queue, though! Please don't send the CR until I've let you know I'm ready for you, unless you don't mind it sitting unclaimed for a bit.
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
@Taishiro

Gems and/or treasure is fine! There are two people ahead of you in the queue, and will let you know when to send the CR. And yeah, my own button doesn't count. xD
@Taishiro

Gems and/or treasure is fine! There are two people ahead of you in the queue, and will let you know when to send the CR. And yeah, my own button doesn't count. xD
Lol
No problem ^^ I'm assuming based off of your previous post that you'd like me to wait until you're ready for my dragon to send payment correct?
Lol
No problem ^^ I'm assuming based off of your previous post that you'd like me to wait until you're ready for my dragon to send payment correct?
@Taishiro

Correct! You can send payment along with the dragon when I let you know. It may not be until tomorrow, because as fast as I am, I still need to sleep like any other living creature and I have two people ahead of you. xD
@Taishiro

Correct! You can send payment along with the dragon when I let you know. It may not be until tomorrow, because as fast as I am, I still need to sleep like any other living creature and I have two people ahead of you. xD
XD
Trust me, between college and job training, I definitely know about what lack of sleep does to you ^^;
XD
Trust me, between college and job training, I definitely know about what lack of sleep does to you ^^;
Woop sorry about that!
I have 350kt now! :)
Woop sorry about that!
I have 350kt now! :)
lCyxYnH.gifKoJMqgb.gif8Yi378b.gifOAh6NZE.gifGRETstT.gif
@Foxxie

Sounds good! I'll let you know when to send the CR. It may be a while, because I still need to get some sleep and finish the current trainee.
@Foxxie

Sounds good! I'll let you know when to send the CR. It may be a while, because I still need to get some sleep and finish the current trainee.
@Foxxie

Go ahead and send your dragon along with payment in a cr!~ Sorry about that delay.
@Foxxie

Go ahead and send your dragon along with payment in a cr!~ Sorry about that delay.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38