Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38
@jadefyre

I can put you on the backlog. Let me know when he's off the nest. As for the fee, I'm afraid I'm not really looking for art in your style at the moment. I appreciate the interest, though!
@jadefyre

I can put you on the backlog. Let me know when he's off the nest. As for the fee, I'm afraid I'm not really looking for art in your style at the moment. I appreciate the interest, though!
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
@Mercerd no problem! Would you consider an additional fee to keep him as-is with QUK and ambush instead?
@Mercerd no problem! Would you consider an additional fee to keep him as-is with QUK and ambush instead?
Pd2W4y6.pngHFNgSxI.gif5SihrcX.pngHFNgSxI.gifPd2W4y6.png
currency sprites by DogiCrimson
@jadefyre

I think you misunderstand. When I ask for a fee for dragons that have ambush and quick, it's so I can pay for the cost of me having to tincture them and break/replace the ambush stones. So if you send me a dragon and pay those fees, you will get the dragon back with Ambushes, but you will have to redistibute its stats again. That's all.

I will not level a dragon with QCK and Ambush because all it does is slow me down, having to wait for the trainee to take turns doing pretty much nothing. My selling point for this service is a quick turnaround, so I can't really afford to be wasting time.

Sorry, and I hope that explains things better?
@jadefyre

I think you misunderstand. When I ask for a fee for dragons that have ambush and quick, it's so I can pay for the cost of me having to tincture them and break/replace the ambush stones. So if you send me a dragon and pay those fees, you will get the dragon back with Ambushes, but you will have to redistibute its stats again. That's all.

I will not level a dragon with QCK and Ambush because all it does is slow me down, having to wait for the trainee to take turns doing pretty much nothing. My selling point for this service is a quick turnaround, so I can't really afford to be wasting time.

Sorry, and I hope that explains things better?
@B1ue

Ready for your dragon now, CR it and payment and I'll get started!
@B1ue

Ready for your dragon now, CR it and payment and I'll get started!
Thank you Mercerd for such great service! My dragon was only gone for about 6 hours! I can't wait to use her in the Coliseum.
Thank you Mercerd for such great service! My dragon was only gone for about 6 hours! I can't wait to use her in the Coliseum.
w8o0xW1.png
Quick question (not taking a slot now its just for future reference)
But would you be able to finish leveling my 1 girl whos lvl14? She has a few stones but none that increase any stats and she only has stat points twords INT (no ambush or berserkers i promise) shes training to be a healer @mercerd
Ps. Trying to come up with something nice to write for you for a review but cant word it right... i did love how fast you had both of them done ^-^
Quick question (not taking a slot now its just for future reference)
But would you be able to finish leveling my 1 girl whos lvl14? She has a few stones but none that increase any stats and she only has stat points twords INT (no ambush or berserkers i promise) shes training to be a healer @mercerd
Ps. Trying to come up with something nice to write for you for a review but cant word it right... i did love how fast you had both of them done ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Mercerd

I figured I'll ask first. If I were to pay for a dragon to get from lvl 10 to 25 and payment would be a mix of this skin (LAH 120g) and the rest made up in treasure how much treasure would I still owe you?
@Mercerd

I figured I'll ask first. If I were to pay for a dragon to get from lvl 10 to 25 and payment would be a mix of this skin (LAH 120g) and the rest made up in treasure how much treasure would I still owe you?
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
@B1ue

The remaining balance would be 130k treasure if using that skin as partial payment.

@AnimeLover9631

Yes, I sure would, as long as there's no ambushes or points in quick.
@B1ue

The remaining balance would be 130k treasure if using that skin as partial payment.

@AnimeLover9631

Yes, I sure would, as long as there's no ambushes or points in quick.
Hi!

Please put me on the queue!
Thank you in advance.

Hi!

Please put me on the queue!
Thank you in advance.

tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
@HellsByte

You've been added and your rebates noted, I'll let you know when I'm ready for your dragon!
@HellsByte

You've been added and your rebates noted, I'll let you know when I'm ready for your dragon!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38