Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38
Leaving a review here:

Mercerd is running the seriously best leveling service I've ever seen and used. Very friendly and polite, as well as clear in communication, and incredibly swift services!
I get very anxious about sending my dragons anywhere that's not my partner's lair, but the turnaround was so fast I barely had time to consider getting worried!
If you need a dragon leveled, especially if you need it fast, your money is absolutely well spent here. I see myself continuing to use this service in the future and wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone needing a hand with leveling their treasured dragons!

And on that note, I'll be advertising your service to the best of my abilities :)
Any chance I may claim another spot, actually? Or are you busy/taking a break now?
Leaving a review here:

Mercerd is running the seriously best leveling service I've ever seen and used. Very friendly and polite, as well as clear in communication, and incredibly swift services!
I get very anxious about sending my dragons anywhere that's not my partner's lair, but the turnaround was so fast I barely had time to consider getting worried!
If you need a dragon leveled, especially if you need it fast, your money is absolutely well spent here. I see myself continuing to use this service in the future and wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone needing a hand with leveling their treasured dragons!

And on that note, I'll be advertising your service to the best of my abilities :)
Any chance I may claim another spot, actually? Or are you busy/taking a break now?
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx

I can add you to the backlog, and I'm getting ready to skip the person currently queued since they haven't yet responded. Otherwise I'm happy to add you to the pinglist!
@MunchkinLynx

I can add you to the backlog, and I'm getting ready to skip the person currently queued since they haven't yet responded. Otherwise I'm happy to add you to the pinglist!
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
I'll take a spot on the backlog, whenever you have a spot ready for me I'd be happy to do business again! :D Also, for future reference, would my art interest you at all? [img]https://i.imgur.com/lFWAcPB.png[/img]
I'll take a spot on the backlog, whenever you have a spot ready for me I'd be happy to do business again! :D

Also, for future reference, would my art interest you at all?
lFWAcPB.png
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx

Not gonna lie, I took a look at your commissions page before, and was very interested, but wasn't sure you would want to do art for leveling, so didn't say anything. And yes, I will absolutely let you know when I'm ready for you!

I'm always looking to add more art to my lair though, yes. :D
@MunchkinLynx

Not gonna lie, I took a look at your commissions page before, and was very interested, but wasn't sure you would want to do art for leveling, so didn't say anything. And yes, I will absolutely let you know when I'm ready for you!

I'm always looking to add more art to my lair though, yes. :D
@Aeonox

I'm going to move to the next person in line, and shuffle you to be after them. Sorry for any inconvenience!
@Aeonox

I'm going to move to the next person in line, and shuffle you to be after them. Sorry for any inconvenience!
@AnimeLover9631

Ready for your dragon now, CR it and payment and I can get started! I think we were going to have you send two?
@AnimeLover9631

Ready for your dragon now, CR it and payment and I can get started! I think we were going to have you send two?
Never be afraid to discuss a deal with me! The worst I can say is that I'm not interested, but it doesn't offend me or anything. :3
I also don't mind if a certain number of dragons leveled don't fully match up to the exact price, for example if you were to order a painted bust I'd be happy to take 6 leveling sessions without needing to make up the 200g difference ^_^
I need to finish up my remaining orders, but I'd be happy to make some art for you once I am free again! Until then, I'll be paying you in currency for any sessions I order :)
Never be afraid to discuss a deal with me! The worst I can say is that I'm not interested, but it doesn't offend me or anything. :3
I also don't mind if a certain number of dragons leveled don't fully match up to the exact price, for example if you were to order a painted bust I'd be happy to take 6 leveling sessions without needing to make up the 200g difference ^_^
I need to finish up my remaining orders, but I'd be happy to make some art for you once I am free again! Until then, I'll be paying you in currency for any sessions I order :)
STW9f2s.png
@Mercerd
I just got home from work. I'll send the CR, just take it whenever, I don't have a timeline per se but it does suck to miss you by a half an hour
@Mercerd
I just got home from work. I'll send the CR, just take it whenever, I don't have a timeline per se but it does suck to miss you by a half an hour
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
Its ok to take them first @Mercerd my dergs and payment arnt going anywhere ^-^ accept it whenever youve finished with @Aeonox
Its ok to take them first @Mercerd my dergs and payment arnt going anywhere ^-^ accept it whenever youve finished with @Aeonox
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631
fhds thank you!! I only sent 1 instead of 2 if you only have 1, IDK if they use a single or double lv25 to train with. ^^;
@AnimeLover9631
fhds thank you!! I only sent 1 instead of 2 if you only have 1, IDK if they use a single or double lv25 to train with. ^^;
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38