Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38
@Reefknot

Ready for you next dragon! Just send the CR and I'll get started~
@Reefknot

Ready for you next dragon! Just send the CR and I'll get started~
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
@Reefknot

Ready for your next dragon!
@Reefknot

Ready for your next dragon!
@Mercerd
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!

EDIT: Sorry about the ping, I only remembered right after I hit submit.
@Mercerd
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!

EDIT: Sorry about the ping, I only remembered right after I hit submit.
cMx8oqn.png vista_tundra2.png Y689MYh.png vista_tundra2.png 6OW8nGw.png
@bink5bink5

Added! And it's fine, lol, happens all the time.
@bink5bink5

Added! And it's fine, lol, happens all the time.
@Kallipolis

I'm ready for your dragon now! I may need to do some errands, though, so there could be delays.
@Kallipolis

I'm ready for your dragon now! I may need to do some errands, though, so there could be delays.
@mercered thank you so much for the super duper fast leveling of my baby !! as for a review:

mercered is honestly so quick and efficient with the leveling process, i barely even felt like i had to wait for my dragon to return ! they also gave me a spare rally for one of my other dragons , (so thanks again!!), and was nothing but clear and kind throughout messages and exchanges. i’m happy to have added them as a friend on flight rising, and if i ever need dragons to train i know i’ll come to them. <3 thank you so much again and i’ll have your commission done as soon as i can !
@mercered thank you so much for the super duper fast leveling of my baby !! as for a review:

mercered is honestly so quick and efficient with the leveling process, i barely even felt like i had to wait for my dragon to return ! they also gave me a spare rally for one of my other dragons , (so thanks again!!), and was nothing but clear and kind throughout messages and exchanges. i’m happy to have added them as a friend on flight rising, and if i ever need dragons to train i know i’ll come to them. <3 thank you so much again and i’ll have your commission done as soon as i can !
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
@SwampQween, @Dittles, @OverlordFreya, @MunchkinLynx, @Aeonox, @bink5bink5

Accepting five slots for currency, art, or other bribes!
@SwampQween, @Dittles, @OverlordFreya, @MunchkinLynx, @Aeonox, @bink5bink5

Accepting five slots for currency, art, or other bribes!
@Mercerd
How much would it be to get a babe from 19 to 25?
@Mercerd
How much would it be to get a babe from 19 to 25?
bBPzQ9y.png
@RamenNoodleCat

To get a dragon from 19-25 would cost 100g/kt, base price. However, if it had ambush or points in quick, there are fees to break and replace ambushes and for me to use a tincture to zero out those stats. The reason for this is, having a weak or second dragon taking turns wastes time and breaks up the flow of battle, making it take longer.

The fee per ambush is 20g/kt, and to tincture to get rid of points in QCK is 30g/kt.

If you break the ambushes and tincture it yourself, the price stays at 100g/kt.
@RamenNoodleCat

To get a dragon from 19-25 would cost 100g/kt, base price. However, if it had ambush or points in quick, there are fees to break and replace ambushes and for me to use a tincture to zero out those stats. The reason for this is, having a weak or second dragon taking turns wastes time and breaks up the flow of battle, making it take longer.

The fee per ambush is 20g/kt, and to tincture to get rid of points in QCK is 30g/kt.

If you break the ambushes and tincture it yourself, the price stays at 100g/kt.
@Mercerd Could I get this girl leveled then? I went ahead and broke her ambushes and used a tincture on her myself cuz I had a couple laying around. ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39807924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398080/39807924_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mercerd
Could I get this girl leveled then? I went ahead and broke her ambushes and used a tincture on her myself cuz I had a couple laying around. ^^

39807924_350.png
bBPzQ9y.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38