Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Seeking Metallurgist's Forgetools
This is an item I've wanted for quite some time now, but due to hiatuses and the fact that I just don't personally find the Coliseum particularly fun or engaging, I don't have a ton of money to spend on such a thing in either Treasure or Gem terms; as it currently stands I only have 80k treasure, though I have been aiming to earn at least 15k a day and have been doing decently of that so far.

What I can offer beyond that is listed below.

If you have one and are interested, please Ping and/or PM me! I'd love to work something out; it's part of a dream outfit I've been hoping to assemble for my icon dragon, Lacey, for about as long as I've had him :')

Things I cannot do:
Complex machinery(I'm not experienced with it and it will come out subpar if you request it.); this also rules out any transformer-like robot design.
Super realistic figures; I am not artistically experienced enough to make hyper realist forms, and I'm not very experienced with drawing humans unfortunately.
Feathers; haven't practiced them much, they'll look kinda shoddy unless you're okay with them being exceptionally stylized.
Kink or anything NSFW or "questionable". I'm not here to supply anybody with fuel for anything.
Political things; same rules as the previous point.

What I can do:
Any animal, especially if anthro(I am shaky with avians and reptiles but I will do my best with them)
Designs? If you want?? I dunno
Semi-complex outfits(Not so great at patterns yet sorry)
All FR Dragons if you're patient and okay with some stylization of the wings
Fanart for characters you like, within limits
Tasteful and/or "loony toons" style nudity
Naturalistic backgrounds such as plants, mountains, hills, etc.

As payment, I'd be willing to offer up to 200k Treasure(More if you're willing to do some kind of payment plan) in addition to art in an amount that will vary depending on how complex you want them to be(It will be at least two complex pieces, but no more than six total). I absolutely cannot add Gems to this because I am not in a place financially to buy any, and I have a measly 50 at the time of writing this. I can also tack on 1 Ice Egg that I was saving for a challenge I wanted to do, but which I haven't made any additional progress on due to inactivity and poor luck scavenging.

Art Examples:
Anthro character on abstract background
Anthro character conceptual design
Rough figure, semi-abstract
Rough anthro character on abstract background
Cartoony anthro flat
Pattern design for a species on dA
Design, background, and shading examples for a group on dA

The last link also leads to my deviantArt account, though some of the things on there are fairly old or were made at leisure very quickly and should not be taken as examples of work you would be paid in.
This is an item I've wanted for quite some time now, but due to hiatuses and the fact that I just don't personally find the Coliseum particularly fun or engaging, I don't have a ton of money to spend on such a thing in either Treasure or Gem terms; as it currently stands I only have 80k treasure, though I have been aiming to earn at least 15k a day and have been doing decently of that so far.

What I can offer beyond that is listed below.

If you have one and are interested, please Ping and/or PM me! I'd love to work something out; it's part of a dream outfit I've been hoping to assemble for my icon dragon, Lacey, for about as long as I've had him :')

Things I cannot do:
Complex machinery(I'm not experienced with it and it will come out subpar if you request it.); this also rules out any transformer-like robot design.
Super realistic figures; I am not artistically experienced enough to make hyper realist forms, and I'm not very experienced with drawing humans unfortunately.
Feathers; haven't practiced them much, they'll look kinda shoddy unless you're okay with them being exceptionally stylized.
Kink or anything NSFW or "questionable". I'm not here to supply anybody with fuel for anything.
Political things; same rules as the previous point.

What I can do:
Any animal, especially if anthro(I am shaky with avians and reptiles but I will do my best with them)
Designs? If you want?? I dunno
Semi-complex outfits(Not so great at patterns yet sorry)
All FR Dragons if you're patient and okay with some stylization of the wings
Fanart for characters you like, within limits
Tasteful and/or "loony toons" style nudity
Naturalistic backgrounds such as plants, mountains, hills, etc.

As payment, I'd be willing to offer up to 200k Treasure(More if you're willing to do some kind of payment plan) in addition to art in an amount that will vary depending on how complex you want them to be(It will be at least two complex pieces, but no more than six total). I absolutely cannot add Gems to this because I am not in a place financially to buy any, and I have a measly 50 at the time of writing this. I can also tack on 1 Ice Egg that I was saving for a challenge I wanted to do, but which I haven't made any additional progress on due to inactivity and poor luck scavenging.

Art Examples:
Anthro character on abstract background
Anthro character conceptual design
Rough figure, semi-abstract
Rough anthro character on abstract background
Cartoony anthro flat
Pattern design for a species on dA
Design, background, and shading examples for a group on dA

The last link also leads to my deviantArt account, though some of the things on there are fairly old or were made at leisure very quickly and should not be taken as examples of work you would be paid in.
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
(Bump)
(Bump)
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
(Bump)
(Bump)
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
@Mothlight

Ooh good luck!! I suggest also making a thread in the Art Sales board and also asking for gems/treasure instead of just a straight Forgetools trade, that you could use as partial payment as well :)
@Mothlight

Ooh good luck!! I suggest also making a thread in the Art Sales board and also asking for gems/treasure instead of just a straight Forgetools trade, that you could use as partial payment as well :)
Gem sales