Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Sharing- Handing out my dupes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52
@NycroShears hii can i please have a Marbled Jester, Venomblade Assassin, Longneck Interloper, Hulking Greatowla, Flesh Forager, Brown-Spotted Mith, Frosted Pocketmouse and a Bumble please tysm!!
@NycroShears hii can i please have a Marbled Jester, Venomblade Assassin, Longneck Interloper, Hulking Greatowla, Flesh Forager, Brown-Spotted Mith, Frosted Pocketmouse and a Bumble please tysm!!
tumblr_inline_pbptagkpxE1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpubQQi1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpup45X1ry72eo_100.gif
tumblr_inline_p9ivptc9sI1ry72eo_100.gif
tumblr_inline_p9ivpun2hd1ry72eo_100.gif
@NycroShears hi!! can i please get a Maned Rasa, Sakura Owl, Coral Basilisk, Webwing Alpha, and a Double-Tailed Warcat in place of the ones i asked for that ran out for todays 10 T^T i really wanna fill up my beastiary lol!!
@NycroShears hi!! can i please get a Maned Rasa, Sakura Owl, Coral Basilisk, Webwing Alpha, and a Double-Tailed Warcat in place of the ones i asked for that ran out for todays 10 T^T i really wanna fill up my beastiary lol!!
tumblr_inline_pbptagkpxE1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpubQQi1ry72eo_100.gif tumblr_inline_p9ivpup45X1ry72eo_100.gif
@NycroShears If you happen to go to the Bamboo falls, and get a [item=Blacktalon Striker] I'd be really happy to complete my coliseum non-boss familiar list with it :)
@NycroShears
If you happen to go to the Bamboo falls, and get a Blacktalon Striker
I'd be really happy to complete my coliseum non-boss familiar list with it :)
bump
bump
Lightning-Network.png
@NycroShears hii again can I get a Red-Breasted Hainu, Hainu, Raptorik Warrior, Wintermane Spearman, Almandine Sturgeon, Blueband Duelist, Deepmine Aardvark, Chipskink, Palefoot Tadhop, and a Pale Greattusk please :)!!
@NycroShears hii again can I get a Red-Breasted Hainu, Hainu, Raptorik Warrior, Wintermane Spearman, Almandine Sturgeon, Blueband Duelist, Deepmine Aardvark, Chipskink, Palefoot Tadhop, and a Pale Greattusk please :)!!
^
^
Lightning-Network.png
^
^
Lightning-Network.png
@Nycroshears hi can i get a Harvest Hardshell, Goldfin River Flight, Five-toed Pilco, Silky Webwing, Grouse Basilisk, Proto Manticore, Basalt Vent Hopper, Magma Runner, Wendigo, and a Ragepuff please tysm!!
@Nycroshears hi can i get a Harvest Hardshell, Goldfin River Flight, Five-toed Pilco, Silky Webwing, Grouse Basilisk, Proto Manticore, Basalt Vent Hopper, Magma Runner, Wendigo, and a Ragepuff please tysm!!
bump
bump
Lightning-Network.png
@NycroShears

Hello I just read you have food available and was wondering if I could have a bit? I'm trying to build up my stores and work on getting Den slots until I can get a large amount of food points but my dragons keep eating so many bugs and seafood I'd be extremely appreciative to get any amount of either.
@NycroShears

Hello I just read you have food available and was wondering if I could have a bit? I'm trying to build up my stores and work on getting Den slots until I can get a large amount of food points but my dragons keep eating so many bugs and seafood I'd be extremely appreciative to get any amount of either.
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52